The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 31-05-2024, 04:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 13
Madhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to beholdMadhatter15 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

anyone tried hazel? can share FR? will up your points!
Old 02-06-2024, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
timetra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madhatter15 View Post
anyone tried hazel? can share FR? will up your points!
Yeah also am curiojs
Old 02-06-2024, 10:17 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 3
calistaKKK deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuycalistaKKK deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmycharmer View Post
Hannah evelle
Tele: hannahevelle

Jessica tele channel: RealLifeFantasy

Tammy tay onlyfans: ohsofickle

Tiara tele is tiarahe

Calistak gt twitter also.

Then the rest of fl gt their ad here.

Lastly, no need to do things like this at entire sbf.
Stop responding to him.
He have been scamming a lot of guys here !
Old 02-06-2024, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by calistaKKK View Post
Stop responding to him.
He have been scamming a lot of guys here !
Well, people that don't know where to find the contact info will go pay him. Hope he will stop
Old 02-06-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
never_enough is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepRamen View Post
There's an FR on her thread, and also here's mine:

Had the pleasure of meeting Lana recently
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=983648

She's just as advertised - pregnant, Eurasian and with a smoking body. Also a hidden gem, one of the prettiest local FLs around.

Great pair of tits (but go easy on them as they are sensitive), boob lovers should not miss. She is also 3-4 months pregnant so expect a baby bump.

She offers great companionship, it's very easy to connect with her. Also she really gets pleasure out of doing the deed - once you get her horny of course.

She won't be doing this for long, she is pregnant after all. Catch her before she's gone, and please guys treat her well.
I just saw her post yesterday and is now gone or can’t find it. Anyone can share here contact
Old 02-06-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 2
TWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to beholdTWongJ is a splendid one to behold
Thank you for your detailed review, I find it tough to have good quality in SG based on my experiences so far keep kena landmines and wasted a lot of money, if you dont mind can pm me any rec ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by watmidoin View Post
Sorry, can't help you here. Never try in JB before. Don't like to kena jam at the causeway. The girls come SG need to book hotel, travel, pull luggage, pack make up, eat SG food which a lot of Malaysians hate , some need to pay agent, and the whole purpose of coming here is to make more money, so they charge 3x more. Ppl always like to complain we kena rip off here. And the funny thing is those ppl who complain the most also like to deride Singaporeans calling us sinkies, simps or whatever nonsense. I always wonder whose side they are on So don't let the negative comments here get to you. This is just personal preference. Don't like the price here can just go JB, BKK, china every week la. Is ppl's personal choice. For me, I rather pay more for the convenience of being able to easily go a hotel after work, fuck a girl, and then go drinks with friends. Pay more but save time. I just make sure I keep to my budget and stats. 1h/1s/incall, SG/JP/KR girl <$1k, MY girl <$550, CN girl <$150. <30yo (advertised age, actual age usually need add 2-3years, max budget goes only to girls <23yo ), <55kg (actual will be add 2-5kg, max budget goes only to those <50kg), minimal tattoo. Still hoping to find a good place to find CN girls tbh if you have good recommendation let me know also. (PS: Why my budget for MY and CN girls lower than other girls even though a pussy is a pussy and a fuck is a fuck? tbh, I don't know also. but that is my personal choice. Those ppl can call me whatever nonsense they like.)
Old 02-06-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 2
Bennyboii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBennyboii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBennyboii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Hannah

Need not further introduction i guess for her, so i keep it simple

Appearance: 8/10 she had quite a good fashion sense too

Figure: 10/10 curvy hourglass+ beach girls type

BBBJ: 9/10 one of e best i had

FJ: 10/10 she will have a small chat with you and find out what's your liking and compromise. Non commercial feels and definitely not a time watcher.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1