The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1379 / Power: 19
Grimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud ofGrimwell has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Long time never post FR but this 1, really good.

Today is my 2nd visit to Xiao Qi.

https://sgbeautycastle10.com/xiao-qi...-sm-queen-svc/

Playful girl, talks a lot and listens a lot so that she can cater to my strength requirements for massage

Her special ass washing, because she likes to anal play guys so makes sure she washes it clean, which includes lots of tongue teasing and balls sucking after she cleans my hole, my balls and my dick with hot water

She's into SM so.. for those who like a finger up your hole while having a HJ, she's the 1 to go to. For more adventurous stuff, ask her directly.

Looks: Similar to pictures, small and petite
Body: Some fats, never really look at her body much because her energy charmed me
Cup: B, natural~
Location: Clean condo unit with shackles, whips and dildos in the living room near MRT station and open air car park.
See you here.
Old Yesterday, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2021 View Post
Visited Lin Lin few days ago because of her exotic looks, and the pic of her in the blue one piece attracted me. https://sglonelyguy32.com/linlin-massage/

Was welcomed into the condo apartment in a sexy set of lingerie. Pics online are relatively accurate, just a bit tanner in person, quite pretty imo. She has a rather interesting take on life, had quite a laugh while listening to her share about it.

Took a quick shower before receiving a forgettable short massage. Catbath and boobs massage felt thorough, boobs are enhanced, front is soft whereas the back felt harder, slightly disappointed but not that big of an issue because still felt nice for groping from the front.

Started hj with oil on top me while I play with her tits and roaming her body. After a few minutes of jerking, she re-positioned herself beside me so that I had easier access to her boobs. Surprised that she managed to make me blow my load within 10 mins because I usually take more than 15mins to shoot.

Quite likely to RTM. Despite taking only the most basic package, she does not shortchange in service and has a good personality.
Glad you like Lin Lin! Next time try with BJ, I'm sure you'll enjoy her DT with the 冰火双重天 treatment. Highly recommended for those who like very slim and petite size 骚货... She's really natural lol. Despite eluding so much sexiness, she has a very pleasant character and high service level (for any package you take up).
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2021 View Post
Visited Lin Lin few days ago because of her exotic looks, and the pic of her in the blue one piece attracted me. https://sglonelyguy32.com/linlin-massage/

Was welcomed into the condo apartment in a sexy set of lingerie. Pics online are relatively accurate, just a bit tanner in person, quite pretty imo. She has a rather interesting take on life, had quite a laugh while listening to her share about it.

Took a quick shower before receiving a forgettable short massage. Catbath and boobs massage felt thorough, boobs are enhanced, front is soft whereas the back felt harder, slightly disappointed but not that big of an issue because still felt nice for groping from the front.

Started hj with oil on top me while I play with her tits and roaming her body. After a few minutes of jerking, she re-positioned herself beside me so that I had easier access to her boobs. Surprised that she managed to make me blow my load within 10 mins because I usually take more than 15mins to shoot.

Quite likely to RTM. Despite taking only the most basic package, she does not shortchange in service and has a good personality.
Glad you like Lin Lin! Next time try with BJ, I'm sure you'll enjoy her DT with the 冰火双重天 treatment. Highly recommended for those who like very slim and petite size 骚货... She's really natural lol. Despite eluding so much sexiness, she has a very pleasant character with very high service attitude for any package you take up. Rare amongst the FLs.

For those who like slim pretty SYT, lookout for a new ML to be listed soon (Dan Dan's 'sister', some bros might already know about her through DD). I'll post a separate MR on her (happen to book her today through DD).
Old Today, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

During my session with Dan Dan this afternoon, overheard her 'little sister' An Tong (安潼) has just landed yesterday. Showed me her pics and asked if I want to try .. immediately arranged a tarma for 2hr lol.

Pretty and cool looking syt from HK (< 25yr old), good height (similar to DD around 164cm), very slim with natural B boobs. Due to her petite frame, I'm not expecting much from her massage (not with DD around whose strength is good enough for me anytime).

Sensual wise she's actually quite good for someone new into the job. 4G roaming, lots of light kisses, good licking skills and zhut-able boobs (small B, not for big boob lover). HJ still a little mechanical now and I'm sure bros will teach her well along the way.

Since it's her first job, I let her take the first shot (easy one for her since DD has already done heavy lifting teasing before she arrive haha). Washed up and rested a while to chitchat, then resume 2nd round. This time DD took the lead throughout, with An Tong playing more supportive role and complimenting with good touches everywhere. Eventually erupted again within a reasonable short time (thanks to both their effort!).

Overall quite an interesting session for me (my first tarma with 2 Vanilla MLs). Even though this is their first ever tarma, their 'teamwork' is admirally good and well synchronised (especially the licking and moaning). Since DD is a lefty, both of them can utilise their master hands to the max very well and I thoroughly enjoyed myself!

After the session and a short snack break, I followed up with another private session with An Tong. This time round I get to experience her personal style of teasing and sensual better (without influence of the highly dominant DD haha). If you enjoy hugging a slim, soft spoken yet chatty pretty syt with smooth skin, someone who is not shy to look right in your eyes, you will surely like her company. Speak Cantonese to her and you might get some surprises! YMMV.

An Tong's ad should be up sometime tomorrow or later. Meanwhile she has asked me to post some pics here for reference (I know some jokers will zap me, but will still share as goodwill). Those interested to try her can await her SLG ad for contact or enquire through DD.

Enjoy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1