The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2024, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 15
kisada is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkisada is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by komododx View Post
Anyone know if there is any ++ at S** B****o? Seems from some kakis here that there used to be? I tried to ask via their WA, but they told me it is "strictly professional". Went in person, no time and too shy to ask about ++ as a few MLs there, but Fi**a was there and looked amazing!
Of course their official whatsapp will deny. It's on a girl to girl basis. I know for a fact n experience ++ from Pearl and Baby before.
Old Yesterday, 05:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
komododx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Malay / Indon masseuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisada View Post
Of course their official whatsapp will deny. It's on a girl to girl basis. I know for a fact n experience ++ from Pearl and Baby before.
Yeah, makes sense. Do you know if F***a would ++? Really got my eye on her... love her thickness!

Also, do you know if it's just HJ or FJ? For me, usually only like FJ... HJ leaves me disappointed
Old Yesterday, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
saw in tiktok she probably mid 40s or more
She recently updated again 1 day ago. Now ad deleted. Wtf !!
Old Yesterday, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, makes sense. Do you know if F***a would ++? Really got my eye on her... love her thickness!

Also, do you know if it's just HJ or FJ? For me, usually only like FJ... HJ leaves me disappointed
Bon*t* max HJ. Very rare FJ in massage joints nowadays. You unlock bbbj also consider damn lucky already. From what the Malaysian girls tell me, they don't want to risk their working permit n ability to earn SGD
Old Yesterday, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1062 / Power: 15
power8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud ofpower8003 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Mira really really ang pai now and very difficult to book. She is really wild if you pressed the right button. I recalled I went a while ago, she was literally cock teasing me for 20-30 mins playing with my groin, balls and shaft repeatedly till it was rock hard for almost 1/2 of the session. Sibei cock teaser

As I flipped over, all becomes super routine with her bra strap down for full access to both tits. She said some bros really rough on her and like horny dogs hence need to charge more for sucking her tits.

If you know her, she will allow full tits access, sucking and playing with her ass for $60. 😝! She said many bros gave her a big, fat tip (> $100) to impress her.
Mira definitely nice. Her massage is good. Nice to suck also. hahaha
Old Yesterday, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
komododx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kisada View Post
Bon*t* max HJ. Very rare FJ in massage joints nowadays. You unlock bbbj also consider damn lucky already. From what the Malaysian girls tell me, they don't want to risk their working permit n ability to earn SGD
My strategy is "Shock & Awe".

Basically as soon as ML comes in, I just kiss her and undress her. They are so shocked, just go along with it and enjoy.
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CaptainCloudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aishah used to work in same store as Siti, great boobs with a tattoo just above them, rare for Malays. Too bad only got to have her once. As of the current Malay/Indons in SG Mira is definitely the best looking, amazing body with pretty face, and she has kept herself fit all these years.
Old Today, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
My strategy is "Shock & Awe".

Basically as soon as ML comes in, I just kiss her and undress her. They are so shocked, just go along with it and enjoy.
Different folks, different approach I guess, just be careful and know what you're doing ya? I've heard stories of MLs chasing out customers due to unwanted advances!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1