The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2024, 12:22 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In love with ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamson View Post
I read through some of your posts, do not know if the girl you are talking about is the same one.
But you don't seem to be looking for commitment, more on companionship ?
So if the past is more complicated does not matter since more on the now rather than invested in the future.
Thank you for reading through my posts - I am indeed in a committed relationship with the same girl (who was born a man) for the last 5 years.

When my kids grow up and leave the nest, I will move over and live with her. For now, a long distance relationship actually works well for the both of us.
Old 04-06-2024, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

I m not judging and i cannot.
Just dont legally marry a ML in SG.
The womens charter will kill u if split in future.
Enjoying each other does not mean u need to marry her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Thank you for reading through my posts - I am indeed in a committed relationship with the same girl (who was born a man) for the last 5 years.

When my kids grow up and leave the nest, I will move over and live with her. For now, a long distance relationship actually works well for the both of us.
Old 04-06-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
I m not judging and i cannot.
Just dont legally marry a ML in SG.
The womens charter will kill u if split in future.
Enjoying each other does not mean u need to marry her.
Thank you for the concern.

I have been divorced before, and I have written about my experience in other threads

I like to think, that I know a bit more about Women's Charter than the average Samster. It's not as powerful nor as scary as what many people think

I got out of a 15-year marriage and I took care and control or my kids, I do not pay a single cent in alimony to my ex wife and my divorce took 6 months from start (signing of agreement in lawyers office) to finish (Decree Nisi)

My lawyer's fee was a grand total of $3000

It doesn't really matter whether the girl is an ex ML or not

Last edited by Penguin23; 04-06-2024 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Edited for syntax, grammar and clarity
Old 04-06-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

Then u should know that if an unemployed ex-ML wife of urs ask for maintainence and you have been providing her w shelter it becomes a matrimonial home which would be included into the pool to be aportioned.
Having gone thru it myself as well and as do u , i ll think better to avoid to have any chance of this happening.
True women's charter is not as scary as most guys would think but provided both parties are of about equal financial standings.

Quote:
Thank you for the concern.

I have been divorced before, and I have written about my experience in other threads

I like to think, that I know a bit more about Women's Charter than the average Samster. It's not as powerful nor as scary as what many people think

I got out of a 15-year marriage and I took care and control or my kids, I do not pay a single cent in alimony to my ex wife and my divorce took 6 months from start (signing of agreement in lawyers office) to finish (Decree Nisi)

My lawyer's fee was a grand total of $3000

It doesn't really matter whether the girl is an ex ML or not
Old 04-06-2024, 06:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Then u should know that if an unemployed ex-ML wife of urs ask for maintainence and you have been providing her w shelter it becomes a matrimonial home which would be included into the pool to be aportioned.
Having gone thru it myself as well and as do u , i ll think better to avoid to have any chance of this happening.
True women's charter is not as scary as most guys would think but provided both parties are of about equal financial standings.
The outcome would have been the same, if the ex ML above is replaced by a sinkie wife who has decided to quit and become a SAHM

The main point about how much a guy has to give up, is the degree to which he has provided for the wife, not so much on the background of the wife and how much her earning power is. Care and control of the kids is also a major factor.

If a guy fucks around and wants to dump his wife and kids one side to be with a new girl then the Women's Charter is very powerful indeed.

If it was the wife who fucks around and wants to leave the family (a much rarer circumstance, I admit) then Women's Charter will not protect her at all.

Again, nothing to do with the origin of the wife, though I take the point that marrying an ex ML is almost universally a bad idea.
Old 05-06-2024, 12:15 PM
Samster

Agree with the first point abt the SAHM. Best is dont marry, dont sign paper.
The WC is completely agnostic abt who is at fault in a divorce, you should know that; whether man fuck ard or woman fuck ard. The WC is to provide a fair settlement financially for both parties based on their contributions to the marriage thus far ( of cos there are other factors like kids if applicable).

While the WC is law, the law however is applied by the judge who happens to be a human; who can be slightly biased.

By extension, the "lower" the background of the wife, the likelihood is the more the husband is providing. There is a positive correlation to that isnt it? Hence any divorce w a lower earner partner, SAHM, ex-ML or current ML (u need to prove her illegal trade and unfit for parenthood).

Hence, as u mentioned, marrying a ML/Ex-ML , and i add a potential SAHM is a bad idea. Becos, they will be ZERO income vs your X$ income.

Quote:
The outcome would have been the same, if the ex ML above is replaced by a sinkie wife who has decided to quit and become a SAHM

The main point about how much a guy has to give up, is the degree to which he has provided for the wife, not so much on the background of the wife and how much her earning power is. Care and control of the kids is also a major factor.

If a guy fucks around and wants to dump his wife and kids one side to be with a new girl then the Women's Charter is very powerful indeed.

If it was the wife who fucks around and wants to leave the family (a much rarer circumstance, I admit) then Women's Charter will not protect her at all.

Again, nothing to do with the origin of the wife, though I take the point that marrying an ex ML is almost universally a bad idea.
Old 05-06-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Any case, pls continue to enjoy urself.

Your happiness is the most impt thing.

I wish u all the best.

Also if got good massage lobang pls post here so all the bros here can patronise and support a good ML!!

Thnks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1