The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2024, 07:12 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 JADE 💞💞 BUSTY 36C PRE-MILF- RELEASE IN CIM, COF, COB STYLE + AR

J A D E

Anal-Rimming Pre-MILF - Top-notched Service Provider

Name: Jade
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 36C-26-37
Boobs: Natural
Height: 157cm
Weight: 52kg
Skin Tone: Sun-kissed
Pussy: Clean Shaven
Language: Thai, Some English

What She Offers : .

French Kissing BBBJ CIM COB COF AR

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$120 / 45 mins
$130 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$160 / 90 mins
$200 /
120 mins

Tarma with ???
$320 / 2 Shots / 90 mins
$370 / 2 Shots / 120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThai; 31-01-2024 at 05:50 AM.
Old 20-01-2024, 07:30 AM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 JADE 💞💞 BUSTY 36C PRE-MILF- RELEASE IN CIM, COF, COB STYLE + AR

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=971692

Warning: jade is not for everyone in dome1, she is not those stunning chio syt with slim fit body i usually go for but many times got disappointed by their losy service or dead fish style plus time watchers, Jade service is no one in dome 1 can compete, after i confirmed my booking and got on taxi, suddenly received a message from okt asking whether i can change my time or lady as the previous customer wanna extend his booking for another 90min, i was like wtf then also realised either her service is too good or her real person different from pic and actually stunning type otherwise why such normal looking fl could have her first customer to ask for such unreasonable request and okt even tried to ask her next customer to change. The issue finally got resolved and after my session, i actually did the same thing, requested to extend my original 60min session to 90min session and luckily okt reserved the slot for me already and i could enjoy 30 more minute pure massage from her. That's how good her service is.
Apart from her top notch massage skill i originally came for, her AR is the best i have ever had, not like others only lick your hole in one pattern, she literally treated my butt as one of the most delicious dish and had all patterns like poking hard with her tongue also suck like vaccum machine, if i don't stop her, she would suck my soul out for sure. After i got aroused fully, i returned my favour to paint her she is so sensitive her love hole flooded in no time and she suddenly changed her soul to devil side pushed me down to the bed and started riding me like crazy horse and moaning like.in heaven and damm i was so embarrasing as i couldn't control my intensive cum just surrended in 3min, broke the fastest cum record i had for years, esp when now getting old, many times can't even finish one shot in 1 hour.
As my booking is 1s only, i asked Jade to just massage me to finish the remaining time and she did provid a professional yet sensual massage which made me almost fell asleep. But very surprisingly when there is still 15min left she woke me up and started teasing me whispering in my ear asking whether i am up for second shot! OMG, she is so horny and maybe not satisfied from my too fast first shot and don't even care my booking is 1s only just wanna get some more from me. Damn my lil brother got standing up immidiately by her teasing and i had to win the battle back. But damn sadly i even didn't get chance to switch the position and second shot finished liao, just couldn't tarhan her sexy moan and tight and warm pussy. When i watched the time after the second shot, i still had 5min left enough for shower, lol.
Won't go into other details and scores, jade is not for everyone and unless you are into insanely top notch service and wanna break your fastest cum record you can go to try her, and maybe good idea to reserve some more time with okt in case you wanna extend your session.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
Foxythai Jade

Commando found!!! this girl is a commando, in term of service level.

started off with french the moment the doors opened.

straight bbbj after clothers off, havnt even bath. slurpy, with tempo, and can DT all the way. DT until her tears come out and she gag. mouthfuck her turbo style, no restrictions.

then comes to AR, this is one furious AR. she will lick it deep and hard. and she will suck your asshole!!!!!!! bloody shiok! she will go on until u stop her. she will push your legs into the sky, just so she can get her angle to AR you!

then comes to FJ, riding with solid hip grinding, can take a hard pounding in doggy. and best of all she is daring! we fucked from the bed to the toilet to the kitchen to the living room. All this while she sister was in the next room with another customer.

haha almost did an exhibitionist style at the balcony. luckily i wasnt crazy enough.

oh yes, CIM included as well. its the kind where she opens her mouth and let u cum all in her mouth and suck u slowly after you cum.

super crazy commando. even gave me a BBBJ still after my 2nd shot, on my way out in the living room. damn, i want to rtf so badly

Quote:
Originally Posted by thevilone View Post
FR for Jade of FoxyThai

Looks: 6.5. About 20% discount i guess. You will knows its her. Just need to take in account of the filters. MILF looks.
Body: 7 Natural C cup or big B.
Pussy: Shaven. Wet after just DFK and BBBJ. Able to 69 and finger as well.
French: Yes. Crazy DFK.
BBBJ: 9. Very good BBBJ. 1st time I'm able to cum by BBBJ. CIM.
AR: Yes. No rating as I'm not into it
FJ: 7.5 Can ride well. Very good stamina. She literally done everything. All i do was lie on the bed.
Massage: Yes. Full body massage. Pretty good at it. Claim that she work as masseur in Thailand.

She will hug you suring downtime. She only knows little english
RTF: Yes. Hopefully she dont get too busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4lt View Post
Fr for Jade from FoxyThai

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=...3#post23001403

Looks : Same as photo without filter on

Body : kind of petite but for sure will turn on one

Boobs : not small or too big just nice

Bbbj : very lusty can make you explode if you cannot tahan the thrill also can deepthroat without problem

Cat bath : she takes her time to slowly lick you make your member rise and also does ar as a bonus

Fj : she's tight so have to slide in slowly then eventually when you fully in she will start to increase and decrease the pace without rushing

Gfe : damn power she will kiss then french and also likes to cuddle a lot make you feel like reunited with lover after long time never meet up

Rtf : definitely will whenever I can

Okt : respond very fast no disappointment from this stable for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by miichan View Post
Jade from FoxyThai

Did a late booking but okt was able to secure a slot for me for 1 shot/60 mins.

The location is a short walk from the nearest MRT station. Looks wise is pretty accurate with the 3rd pic shown with natural brown nipples. From the moment I entered the room, she provided me with top notch service and makes sure that I am enjoying myself even though there was a slight communication barrier with her limited English.

Her BBBJ was amazing and I was trying hard not to explode. Pussy is tight and she was riding me while frenching me throughout.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Saw Bro Samto FR on Jade FoxyThai. Sure know it's good stuff. Fast hand tried booking with stable but timing buey gum. Next day tried my luck again, only left a few 60mins slots avail. So just take it. OKT was super friendly.

As per @Samto FR, service is really nothing to nickpick. Excellent service thru out. Esp the bbbj, wet saliva dripping, using saliva hj same what u see in Ang mo blue film. PSE bbbj.

Just keep in mind, Jade trade is for service, if looking for syt, pls look elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
Glad to see more satisfied bros after trying Jade out, I also just rtf her as my last bonk before CNY as going overseas soon. Long time no see such PSE sex machine after AUD left our store, do catch her up and maybe can try her tarma with Namfom when one is blowing in front and the other AR at the back, must be very shiok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojoloh View Post
Stable: FoxyThai

Model: Jade

Looks: 6/10 not syt but the aunty next door that you wanna up

Body: 7/10 more to milf

Kiss / French: 10/10 all the way non stop

Bbbj: 10/10cwet and slurpy, end up face fking her

Cim: never try but confirm can

Cof: never try

AR: 11/10 rape my asshole with her tongue, didn’t give any chance

FJ: 10/10 let her take control she knows what she doing

GFE/PSE: 10/10 cuddle kissing massage

Rtf: yes

Overall:
Service queen, let you release your fetish on her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuroengi View Post
FR for Jade from Foxy Thai

Look: 7/10. Not her strength. Tele group has a video of hers, it’s the same as her.

Boobs: 8/10. Normal size, not too small and not for boob lover

French: 11/10. It’s a buffet. Check all her previous FRs out. It’s all accurate. She really enjoys this. You can have the tongue fight w her for as much as you want. She can even do a BJ on your tongue.

BBBJ: 10/10. Again, great tongue action. She can do DT and take the entire thing in and out and do it fast. Very hardworking and gave me an exceptional experience. Everyone should check this out.

AR: 11/10. Her best part. She sticks her tongue into the hole and suck it. I was moaning almost out loud. It’s the best AR feeling I’ve ever had. She does it just like a sex machine, committed to offering pleasure.

FJ: 10/10. She can ride well and she’s tight. As I said, she’s hardworking and tries her best to accommodate.

She’s very service oriented. For those who love PSE, don’t miss her out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Jade from Foxythai

Had Jade afew days ago and was definitely impressed with her tiptop service.

Face: milf looks more or less similar to the pictures provided.
Body: a little meaty with nice handful of natural boobs.
Catbath & BBBJ: let’s just say that her tongue is her super power lol
Catbath and raped my ass. Felt like a vip with her tongue service.
FJ: she was active and eager to please. Told me to relax and I was basically used as her sex toy for 1hour. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and some other positions where she twist and moved around with my dick still in which was interesting and new to me. Obviously she succeeded in milking me and clean me up carefully, after which she gave a massage. Her massage was pretty good that I fell asleep and she woke me up to initiate second shot but I told her to continue instead. Enjoyed her massage till time up and left. If you wanted to be treated like a king definitely try her at least once!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conor34 View Post
Jade form ft :150/90/2s

OKT: Prompt replies steady 10/10

Look: Definitely mature type not syt 7/10 wont reject

Body: Meat at the right place. Natural B/C boobs 9/10

French: Tongue war she started it 10/10

Bbbj: Sensual and wet, suction was good slowly DT gag kind. 10/10

Fj: She accommodate with my request and says do as you please very tight and wet can feel it clamping when she cums 10/10

GFE: This is where she shines like your mature neighbour next door make you comfortable through cant stop dfk and she smell nice. 10/10

Overall: 10/10 disclaimer to each of its own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacksnow987 View Post
FR for Jade from FoxyThai

OKT: Responsive, friendly and fuss free booking

Looks: Slightly milfy so pre-milf description works for me. One of the better looking ones. Slightly darker looking than photos. Tattoos on the arm and lower back
Kissing: Intense with lots of frenching. I think if you want to french with her the whole session it can happen
Catbath: Cover from top to bottom with AR
AR: She aggressively use her tongue to push against your butthole with lots of licking and sucking
BBBJ: Fast and intense with lots of sound effects
FJ: Rides very aggressively in cowgirl, not for the faint hearted. If you pump too slow for her in missionary she will grab your butt to make you pump faster. Not sure who kena fuck here lol

Jade is also very accommodating to any requests, with no black face throughout the session

Think bros who like PSE will enjoy this lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRguy2019 View Post
FR for Jade from FoxyThai

My first FL of 2024, really a blast to start off the year. Just a quick word of advice, if you haven't tried Jade, do it now, I know confirm price will go up. The amount of insane service she has to offer... I got no words to describe.

I picked a 90min/2s slot with her for $140 - What a steal.

OKT 10/10: Booked earliest slot the night before, he didn't tell me to call tomorrow morning, instantly booked right there without hesitation.
Locale 9/10: Discreet apt, lots of parking space outside if you go non-peak hour.
Room 8/10: Air-con's good, bed's good, toilet cubicle super small. Some FLs will tell you to shower alone. Jade just cramped in with me and we just banged around inside the cubicle and messed around as we showered.

Jade
------

Looks 8.5/10: What you see in the photos is what you get. But you can see the tiredness in her eyes, though, she still does her best. There's a very charming way she smiles when she likes what you're doing. That brings her looks up to 9. She definitely would've looked super hot few years back.
Body 7.88/10: To be honest, I usually only go for petite slim girls. But I am really glad that I made the right call to visit her. She looks slim-bak, just the right bak at all her body parts. Won't have parts that look too fat that turns you off kind. She has a few old tattoos, shoulder, upper back and lower back. Great complexion, look more like Chinese than Thai.
Boobs 9/10: I'm not too much of a boobs person, but her C cup is perky enough to suckle and savor, also large enough to fill my hands. Love it.

Her entire vibe feels like the friendly neighbor's wife that's always smiling at the driveway whenever you spot her. Then go over to fuck her after he leaves for work and she'll get all excited because you two are doing something taboo.

French 11/10: She's a french god. We kept frenching in the shower, while fucking, while resting. When I stick my tongue out she will suck it and give the tongue a blowjob, scrapping it with her teeth and licking wildly. I would make her open her mouth stick out my tongue let the saliva drip into hers, she would drink up and pull me down for more DFK. I spit in her mouth and she just savor it up like damn thirsty. Wait till I talk about the AR. God damn. She's not just thirsty. Hungry as well.
Catbath 10/10: She will lick you everywhere.
Painting 10/10: Cleanly shaved, healthy looking pussy. I licked her 69 while fucking her face from that position. She angled herself nicely such that my dick could slide in all the way when I pumped her mouth. After that she sat up face all messed up.

I masturbated twice writing this review, fuck.

BBBJ 11/10: You want her act innocent and sensual? Slow and steady suck? She can. You want to DT her and face fuck until her face get all messy? She let you. After she understood my needs, she ownself face fuck herself on my dick. She was throwing her throat against my cock so fast and hard that I had to hold her down to stop myself from cumming. I use my leg clamp her head with my cock in her throat and she still wont stop twirling her tongue, wanna keep going. Her breathing stamina really good. We transition DT face fuck to AR then back to DT again and again for like a full 30mins. She never complain, just doing it like she super enjoy it.
AR 20/10: Never have I ever met a girl like this. Even the BEST AR FLs in the past also cannot beat her. She will push you up and open you so wide that she can fully paste her tongue flat on your asshole and eat it like she just discovered that assholes taste the best in the world. Her demeanor and politeness would have never prepared you for this. She would lick and scrape her tongue against your asshole so hard and still feel not enough, she will rub her entire lips and face into your ass if she could. She'll pry open your ass hole such that she will dig it with her tongue so deep that it's a new unique feeling, like you're reverse-shitting. But that thing slithering into your ass is her tongue. She'll keep humping your asshole with her mouth and tongue again and again like she's doing a gym rep. It's fucking insane. Remember how I talked about her french skills above? When it comes to ass she deep frenches it crazier than a mouth. She would wrap her lips around my ass and kiss it so hard and suck it such that if you have a weak ass and prolapse... it will really fall out. So just a word of caution, be careful lol. She sucked my asshole so hard that I damn paiseh cause I scared not sure if she will suck out shit or not. But she didn't care, and she could've went on forever if I never stop her to fuck her. Throughout the entire process, no spitting, little bit of drooling but she'll swallow everything she licked, kissed and sucked and still thank you for it. If I had met her 10 yrs ago and she was single, I would marry her.
FJ 11/10: She is SUPER TIGHT. Not just that, and the way we fucked, there was so much passion that she just wanted to get fucked and thrown around. Spit in her mouth as I fuck her, she thank me. Even after unloading all my sperm in her we could rest with my dick in her, talking and frenching. I paid for 2 shots but actually got 4 shots off. First session after I unloaded, we talked so long that my cock harden back up inside her pussy, so I continued to fuck her and cum inside her again before showering. 2nd shot similar, she rode me, then after I came into her she laid forward onto me, talked, kissed, laughed, then when I grew hard again inside her she rode me to hell and back. Fuck she can ride. Drain me of 4th shot within 20 seconds of riding.

GFE 10/10: I'm actually not sure if she's acting or genuinely likes me. No one could act so well when being humiliated and used like a dog. But throughout the entire session she was like the person who adores me the most in the entire world. She wants me to be happy, and she ENJOYS being used by me, her body says it, the look on her face says it. Having someone enjoy your kinks behind closed doors is a dangerous path, you might want more dark dirty little things, and the crazy thing is... She might just obediently give it to you.

She knows Thai massage too. She was on it halfway after first shot, but I was too impatient and wanted to cuddle and french.

RTF: I know I will, even if later on price increase. For those who had tried her, you're gonna regret to not RTF. Those who hadn't tried, this chance might not come again.

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am

Last edited by FoxyThai; 26-01-2024 at 11:06 PM.
Old 20-01-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊 FoxyThai 🦊 💞💞 JADE 💞💞 BUSTY 36C PRE-MILF- RELEASE IN CIM, COF, COB STYLE + AR

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by choubibu View Post
FR for Jade from FoxyThai!!!!!!

OKT: Super fast, Responsive, friendly and fuss free booking

For brothers that want to have PSE session with a lady that does everything your fetish heart desires.

Started with DFK. then turned into raping her body.
throw her onto the bed and start the fun.
Just like her previous FR. This lady can take abuse.
Just tell her what you want and she will make it happen for u.
Rape her there.
Dick slap her face and gag her DT. SHe just looks at you and seems to enjoy it too. First shot cum hard on her face and mouth. smeared my cum stained cock all over her face. ended with a messy face . Abuse her like this for over 10mins. love to see a cum messy face and she still licks her lips. spit on her face she just takes it. Immediately hard again and with her face messed up we start fucking again.

She played with herself to make herself wet and I spit on her pussy too. and entered. yes she is tight.
Pump her a few rounds and flip and doggy her. Pushed her to the floor and rode her to the door.
Held her down and rape her again infront of the toilet door.
End up big explosion in her when we are both sweaty.

After the deed, she massage for me. Can tell she learned it.

Paid 200. Got 2 extreme PSE fucks and 1 good deep massage.

Comes highly recommended to brothers that want to have their fetish answered. Not for SYT

RTF. Yes when I wan PSE again

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiestatas001 View Post

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=971692&highlight=

Booking was very smooth and easy

Location: Very comfortable and cozy place, good amount of lighting creating the perfect ambiance.

Looks: The mom next door kind of looks. She resembles somewhat like her pictures.

Boobs: Great natural C cup, good enough to play and suck on them.

Personality: She was definitely hard-working, but the language barrier was a bit limited since she only spoke Thai. However, her upbeat and playful personality was a ray of sunshine throughout the session.

Catbath & BJ: Ultimate suck machine

Body: Bit on the curvy and meaty side, but it's in the acceptable MILF range

FJ: : Tight and can accommodate a variety of positions. When you find the right one, it's out of this world, she smacks like there's no tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myloxyloto View Post
Been out of the game for a while, decided to get serviced properly and boy did I get more than what I bargained for.

YMMV for most stuff, and this is just my opinion -
The AR was soul-sucking. I've had partners who'd eat ass and enjoy it, but Jade is a different level. Totally different.
She also puts in so much effort in the BBBJ, that I told her that I wanted to CIM for round 2. She gladly obliged and got me off.

I booked for 160/90, and she got both shots out with time to spare.
If you're looking to be pleased, give her a go, will not disappoint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassa3522 View Post
Jade-Foxythai

Looks: 7/10 A bit old looking but having read the previous reviews i know what i'm heading into so no surprises
Boobs:9/10 Natural C Boobs nice and soft
BBBJ: 9/10 Solid deepthroat
Frenching: 10/10 I have to ask her to stop to catch my breath
FJ: 7/10 Still Wet despite over mileage

Overall 8/10. Do not expect a slim syt coz she have a slight tummy probably working in pub or what so some might not like but since doggy is my usual style i only see her bouncy ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
FR for Jade from Foxythai

Jade come highly recommended by quite a few trusted bros, with one even vouching on his reputation

Finally had the time to book her
Quite popular, left with last slot when i book in the afternoon

Location is a nice apartment in G land, private and discreet enough

Jade greeted me in a black nightie with a shy smile and guided me to her room.
Kinda like going to those massage place in bkk

In room, help me undress and even folded them nicely, all the while the straps on her nightie kept slipping off, exposing her nice natural tits.

Of course no need for invitation, hands reached in for a squeeze and grope.

Her tits are sensitive and she gave a shy look as i continued playing with her nipples while she started carressing mini me who by now is at full attention

Without warning she suddenly devoured mini me, and i mean devoured.

Mini me was no where to be seen, her nose literally squash up against my body while mini me was being squeezed and carressed by her tongue, good skills, and best part she does not have any gag reflex.

Stood up and held her head as i begun face fucking her.

Really solid, her tongue will squeeze ur dick tightly and after over 10mins of face fucking and all that is good, pulled out and blast ropes of cum all over her face.

She definitely caught off guard but held herself in position for me to finish up before popping mini me back in her mouth for a quick suck and lick.

After washing up the mess, she guided me back to bed and gave a surprisingly good massage.

When left with about 20mins, she check if i would like another round, but massage was so good that i decided to forgo it.

When i flip over for her to massage my thighs and groin area, mini me was once again at attention.

I quickly text okt for 30mins extension and before i can get the confirmation, Jade already riding me hard, being the 2nd shot, i lasted long enough for her to cum first.

Pussy has strong muscles that clamp down harder when she climax and clamp down in doggy when i told her im gonna cum soon.

TLDR
Looks 6.5 subjective, more towards milf
Boobs 7 All natural soft C, with really sensitive nipples
Body 6.5 Slight tummy with nice butt for doggy
BBBJ 9.5 Auto go deep and can facefuck till climax
FJ 8 Pussy wet and able to tighten to increase sensation
GFE NA
PSE NA
Service 9 While the session was not commercial feeling, she does not come across as slutty, nor give off the temporary gf vibes as she was kinda quiet when she not moaning in pleasure which i strike off as her being tired as it was like 2am already

That said, she still did her very best to make sure i got what i paid for and more

all in all, if you are not looking for SYT, and instead looking to be pampered and fully satisfied, jade is a really good option

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
Had a memorable session with
Jade from FoxyThai

After reading numerous reviews that validated her blowing skills, I knew I had to try it being a fan myself.
I gotta hand it to some of the writers like @FRguy2019 and @choubibu because I was sold by their detailed and well-described FRs.

General
( Click to show/hide )
OKT/Stable: First time booking with them, they're really warm when engaging customers so I felt a sense of personal connection with them.
I am also appreciative for them accommodating to my slight hiccup in schedule.

Location: A clean, modern and discreet place in G area. Not a hotel. Jade's room and has its own toilet and fresh towels were provided.
Everything was tidy and well kept, making it conducive for a great session.

Looks/Body: I didn't get to study Jade much because the room was dim. But I know she looks milfy for sure.
Her C cup breasts were soft and natural and her skin was relatively fairer for a Thai. Didn't get to check out her ass.

Personality: Jade exudes a shy but warm demeanor before the start of the deed.
The lady from Sukhothai was able to change from exhibiting GFE to full PSE the moment the deed started, like the flip of a switch.
English is almost non-existent, so I had to rely on my broken Thai to carry a basic convo.
Use GT if you need, no shame in doing that.

Service
( Click to show/hide )
Blowjob 1: Jade definitely lived up to expectations for this.
She started off with her head twisting as she slid up and down my dick.
Then came a short killer deepthroat as she started engulfing the whole rod deep into the abyss.
Her suction strength was so well balanced with her speed that I couldn't hold it in at all.
I told her to wait, I was gonna cum! But she couldn't slow down on time. She jammed my dick all the way into her throat and contracted it as I came my first load right inside.
I think I lasted less than 1 minute. I don't usually cum this fast but
#1 She is just that good.
#2 I was too fucking horny.
After I finished pumping all the cum out, she held it in and made sure to massage every spot of my dick with her tongue as she pulled it out slowly (very very slowly).

Massage: Great but compressed version of the full body routine.
Jade knows her stuff because she works as a professional masseuse back in TH.
Decent tissue pressure and joint stretching.

Assrim: It be mad. I don't know where Jade learnt to do this, or whether it was some standard set by other customers.
She wrapped her hands around my thighs from underneath and started licking slowly from the balls down.
Propped my butt up and then tongued the whole perineum.
She licked and sucked my ass with so much force I could swear I was getting raped.
With her tongue sticking out, her face was literally jackhammering into my asshole.

Blowjob 2: I was looking forward to this again, except I knew I would be able to enjoy it to the fullest.
Jade started off with the same routine as the first.
But this time I lasted long enough for her deepthroat to be accompanied by a facefuck.
Usually when we say facefuck we mean holding her head and thrusting our dick against her with force and speed right?
Well, she did it herself without me having to use my hands at all.
She relentlessly shoved her head up and down my dick non stop like her life was dependent on it.
Told her I was gonna cum soon and she revved up her speed.
Was rejected to COF cause we're running out of time and she probably needed to redo makeup.
Instead she let me throatpie again.
When I finally did, she parked my dick all the way at the end of her throat and contracted so tight that I could feel my own warm cum flowing out and trickling down the walls inside, rather than it spurting out.
She then did her post-cum maneuver trick again, slowly releasing as she massaged my dick with her tongue.

No FJ in this FR unfortunately since I came twice from her blowing.

Overall
Jade exceeded my expectations.
Her blowjob skills are unmatched, easily surpassing those from my previous few bonks.
Hope I could return to do COF and maybe FJ, despite her tightly packed schedule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perbchig View Post
Just visited your beautiful country again and had the opportunity to try Jade from FoxyThai. https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=971692
Everything you've read about her is true. The AR is phenomenal and my asshole has never been this clean in my life. Also, the massage is quite good. 2 shots and a nice strong massage at $160 is quite the steal!
Looks: 7/10 You know this is not what you're here for!
Personality: 9/10 She will take good care of you but it's not top GFE. Almost zero English, unfortunately!
Body: 8/10 Nice natural boobs, you would be happy if your GF's body was like this!
BBBJ: 12/10 You can let her mouth rape you or you can rape her mouth. She's such a pro. And when I shot, she sucked and sucked until every last drop was in her mouth!
FJ: 10/10 She was so wet that she tried to do me raw until I stopped her to put a condom on. She laughed to herself for getting carried away lol. I chose to go slow and she had the sexy soft mew mew sounds until I finish.
Other: Just a word of warning that she's so busy that her phone was non stop ringing. She didn't do anything to ruin the mood, but could have put the phone on vibrate.
OKT: Thank you for setting it up! See you again when I am back in Singapore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackarel View Post
FR for Jade from Foxy Thai

OKT: nice and friendly, also provide me with special arrangement due to change of time for the appointment.

Looks: 8/10 look like photo, won't reject type.

Body: 9/10 a little more fair than the usual thai tan; a few tattoos; some meat at the right place and doesn't look fat. Overall, I like it

Boobs: 9/10 it is quite big and I can't grab with one hand (this is my personal gauge for big); soft and nice to play with.

GFE: 10/10 she is very nice and have a pleasant personality.

French: 10/10 she is good although I initiated it, and she will french all the way, whenever I pull her close to me.

Catbath: 9/10 she will lick everywhere, and moan every now and then.

Painting: 9/10 shaved and no smell; she seem like enjoying it with some moaning while painting.

BBBJ: 10/10 this is one of the highlights of her when she can blow slow and steady or switch to aggressively fast. she will DT and hold it when the whole dick is fully inside her mouth for a while before continuing.

AR:10/10 this is AMAZING. she hold me up; legs facing the sky or further back. Then she lick and use her tongue to push it to my asshole as if I got fucked by her tongue. meanwhile I heard some slurping sound and she never spit anything out. didn't really know what is happening at some point. I was enjoying it while she work really hard here.

Massage: 9/10 full body massage from head to toe provide after first shot while waiting to recover. she give really good massage.

FJ: 10/10 she is tight, and allow me to shoot inside. this could be the special service she provide as according to OKT. she did all the hard work, riding me all the way for the first and second shot.

RTF: YES, she is really good.

Last edited by FoxyThai; 02-02-2024 at 11:02 PM.
Old 20-01-2024, 01:33 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subwayfootlong View Post
FR on Jade from FoxyThai - 09Feb

Location: In an apartment, some parking available on the street.

Looks 9/10: Can tell it's Jade when she opened the door. Complexion was fairer so it was a +. At first, she spoke very softly and behaved like a sweet girl - not up to my expectations that this girl can be a porn-star. I was soon to find out later I was wrong

Boobs 7/10: Natural boobs, not big but enough.

Shower service N/A: Didn't join me for shower, I was having 2nd thoughts that the review I read about her might not be accurate at this time.

BBBJ 10/10: After my shower, I laid down on the bed. What happened later was like "WOW". She catbathed me slowly but tongue was very active. From nipples down to crotch, balls, then cock. She really took her time to catbath. Then up to my neck, ears, then DFK for 5mins WOW

Then slowly down to my nipples again, then crotch, slowly moved down to my balls, then she took my cock and teased the shaft with her tongue, sucked on my cockhead with fast twirling tongue. Then she tried very hard to swallow down as much as possible then fucked her own throat down my shaft. I could feel my cockhead pounding the back of her throat - and all this was her own action.

That's not done yet. She attacked my balls again. Then suddenly curled her arms under my thighs and stacked me forward exposing my asshole. Then she attacked my AH. I could feel her tongue thrusting into my AH non-stop She did this for at least 5mins, I was RAPED by her!

Whole raping by her mouth & tongue took around 10-12mins nonstop WOW

FJ: At this time I was pretty high, she took my condom, capped me, applied a lot of KY on her pussy and my cock, then sat slowly down on my cock slowly. She was REALLY tight. She moved slowly up & down to get used to me for a few mins. Then I asked her if I could do her doggy, she obliged.

When I fucked her in doggy, I started slow then the view from behind was so HOT I built up tempo & fucked her faster & faster until I cum. I could feel my cock exploding when I cummed.

Now I finally understood what's the hype about her PSE (Porn Star Experience)

Massage 9/10: I showered and came back to the bed, laid face-down so she gave me a massage. Took 20mins, then I turned around and told her that I loved what she did before and don't mind having 2nd shot that way, gladly she said yes ok!

BBBJ Catbath Boobjob etc 10/10: What I wrote just now in BBBJ upstairs, this was part 2 She even did boobjob. This time she made my cock really sloppy with her saliva, catbath was super high again all over my body. After around 10mins of this intense part 2, I was about to cum again and her mouth caught onto my cock with such vacuum suction. When I came, she kept sucking, tongue swirling my cock nonstop - I was so high that some tears came out of my eyes

PSE 10/10: From what I wrote above, holy shit.

RTF: Yes. Jade and Tammy from FoxyThai, damn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sami0101 View Post
Okt- FoxyThai
Girl- Jade
After several attempts, I was unable to book Jade. Following a discussion with Okt, I managed to book Jade one day in advance.
The location is excellent, and the room meets expectations. Feedback from previous patrons, which you can verify on Okt's profile, is entirely truthful and 100% accurate. Unfortunately, the sad news is that she will be leaving Singapore within a few days. If you seek an unforgettable experience, I highly recommend giving her services a try. You won't forget it for a lifetime.

Girls of this caliber are rarely found. Give a try her before she goback

Last edited by FoxyThai; 10-02-2024 at 12:33 PM.
Old 20-01-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster (A)

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThai; 10-02-2024 at 12:33 PM.
Old 20-01-2024, 09:07 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 20-01-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Racs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi verification required
Old 21-01-2024, 07:36 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-01-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-01-2024, 01:54 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-01-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-01-2024, 10:38 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-01-2024, 07:20 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-01-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 22-01-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1