The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Share your Tarma session experience here

Anybody here done tarma before?
Doesn't matter with FLs, Geylang PRCs Pros, massage ladies or even ur female frens or female strangers u meet at a club.
Care to share ur experience?
I would like to do a tarma session one day though with two females.
The feeling of having 2 ladies licking and sucking ur dick is really great and u feel like u are in heaven
While bonking a lady, and another lady sucking ur nipple is irresistable.
U can simple multi task, one hand do the digging, the other hand do the squeezing
Share ur exp here?
Wanna learn from senior bros here
Old 11-08-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Share your Tarma session experience here

I had hj by 2 massage ladies before for a few times the feeling is great.having 2 sets of boobs and 2 pussies to play with is great. Tried once with my 3 fbs together and it's really tiring.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
I had hj by 2 massage ladies before for a few times the feeling is great.having 2 sets of boobs and 2 pussies to play with is great. Tried once with my 3 fbs together and it's really tiring.
how much the damage for the 2 massage ladies if u dun mind me asking
Old 11-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

I had 3some (MFF) with my ex/fb/CO before... Interesting and sexcitiing...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 11-08-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jume deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

evr hv so called 'tarma' during massage. at first saw one syt ask dmg for massage, hj then price ok go in..then after awhile(piano massage) suddenly she say ' my sis wan join can' . must pay for another hj. little bro take over say ok lor. turn out the other one milf. quite shiok ah but prolly not gonna do again..tarma should br for bonking then more worth it exciting and fun.

just my 2 cents..
Old 12-08-2012, 12:00 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Azmodan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

when it comes to tarma, for me theres always one girl i like more than the other. so in the end, i have to ask the girl i dont like to scram the room (after bonking her) and cum on the girl i liked better. i m still finding a threesome when i can like the two girls equally
Old 18-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jume View Post
evr hv so called 'tarma' during massage. at first saw one syt ask dmg for massage, hj then price ok go in..then after awhile(piano massage) suddenly she say ' my sis wan join can' . must pay for another hj. little bro take over say ok lor. turn out the other one milf. quite shiok ah but prolly not gonna do again..tarma should br for bonking then more worth it exciting and fun.

just my 2 cents..
u are one hell of a lucky guy
Old 19-08-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!

I used to visit this place where e gals were all of quality! I always ended up having tarma or xuan fei as I couldn't decide on which one to choose! Usually we will start by bathing, what I like abt this place was, they have e air-bed in e bathroom n the ladies will wash u cleanly b4 asking u to lie on e bed n used their bodies to rub u fr top to bottom with e nurul-gel! Of course bbbj by 2 ladies was double e shiokness! Imagine sandwich by boobs in front n behind rubbing u up n down! When tarma, e pleasure was double or triple, at least for me! Plus this place I went to, is guarantee 2 shots per session, so I can choose to fuck 2 of them or just fuck one! The only problem was, sometimes I felt like just fucking e prettier one n e other one will b jealous n insisted that I must fuck her too! I also find it quite shiok as when I fucking one, e other gal will try to get my attention so tat I would fuck her too!
Old 19-08-2012, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 14
syt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samstersyt_punisher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeml69 View Post
I used to visit this place where e gals were all of quality! I always ended up having tarma or xuan fei as I couldn't decide on which one to choose! Usually we will start by bathing, what I like abt this place was, they have e air-bed in e bathroom n the ladies will wash u cleanly b4 asking u to lie on e bed n used their bodies to rub u fr top to bottom with e nurul-gel! Of course bbbj by 2 ladies was double e shiokness! Imagine sandwich by boobs in front n behind rubbing u up n down! When tarma, e pleasure was double or triple, at least for me! Plus this place I went to, is guarantee 2 shots per session, so I can choose to fuck 2 of them or just fuck one! The only problem was, sometimes I felt like just fucking e prettier one n e other one will b jealous n insisted that I must fuck her too! I also find it quite shiok as when I fucking one, e other gal will try to get my attention so tat I would fuck her too!
Bro gai siao leh !
Old 19-08-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 16
FRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to beholdFRATERNITY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro this place still around? Sic pls
Old 19-08-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 17
Mr. Lonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess it every cheongster dreams to have different sex scenarios in their life.My personal opinion is that every cheongster should at least try once all the different permutations but of course within your own budget restraints.

Have tried a few tarma pairings and some are enjoyable while others so so only.The thing I discover is that not to be greedy thinking must do twice during the session.When I first started out,I had this thinking must fuck twice in order to make it worth the money and seriously I found out that this way actually is not so enjoyable as I would be trying to finish the first round as soon as possible in order to recover for the second round so i did not really enjoy the atmosphere nor the service.

Subsequently,I learn to relax and decide to go only for one round but having both the syts servicing me.More relax and fun and ultimately the whole session was so enjoyable that I kept going back for a few times.

My next goal is to have three syts together but then need to save up for this extra package.Glad that I have experience quite a few different scenarios in my sex life.

Hope others will also enjoy as much as myself.
Old 19-08-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3007 / Power: 18
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Had a session wif a pair of local FLs... they are like sisters who services me to the max!!! good experinces
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 19-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!leeml69 is one of the Best!

Sad to say, my fav outlet has closed down! Tat is why I seldom go for any session now as I just couldn't find one tat made me feel r as gd! I also agreed with Mr Lonely tat rushing for 2 shots in 90 mins is not enjoyable so I usually let my little bro decide! If got form then go for 2 shots, if not then just enjoy myself having fun with 2 gals! It's double e fun! IMHO
Old 19-08-2012, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
Happyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to beholdHappyguy801 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sad to say, my fav outlet has closed down! Tat is why I seldom go for any session now as I just couldn't find one tat made me feel r as gd! I also agreed with Mr Lonely tat rushing for 2 shots in 90 mins is not enjoyable so I usually let my little bro decide! If got form then go for 2 shots, if not then just enjoy myself having fun with 2 gals! It's double e fun! IMHO
2 shots for 90 mins with 2 girls is too much for me.... no time for my hands to roam the girls
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P8xLN1r6Ut0
Old 19-08-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
TempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTempLust is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My experience was with 2 local syt, early 20s. What was enjoyable was they were bi-sexual. They play with each other as much as they play with me. Seeing 2 girls frenching each other, kneading each others boobs, licking each other tits and painting each other in a 69 position was a fantastic experience. The only thing that they didn't do was finger each other cause they've got long nails. 

The epitome sensory experience for me was getting blown and my ass rim at the same time. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1