The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2011, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dyno85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
safe period

hey there to all,

i have been reading through in the forum and it was fantastic. but in order to contribute myself to help the sexual "industry" going, i have to say this, pls bro and sis, get the "safe" period right.

i have been reading a lot of people saying "i'm just over my period, i'm safe". medically speaking, BEWARE~! suffice to say i'm in this line of service and hence i have lots of experience talking to my friends about this.

for an average female having a 28 days cycle, ovulation happen on the 14th day. the first day is your FIRST menses (blood). female usually bleed for 5 to 7 days. in short, period after menses is NOT SAFE. because people tend to bonk after menses, and sperm stays inside vagina for around 3 days. please be careful, especially sisters here.

hence, "safe" period will usually be the 18th day of cycle and onwards. best time is when you feel you are about to have your menses, then bonk ALL YOU WANT.

i hope my explanation is simple enough, but if anyone wants further explanation, pm me and i'll try to help. i tend to be busy with studies, but will be glad to make friends around here. happy bonking, and be safe everyone. =)
Old 29-03-2011, 10:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alan4368 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: safe period

wow you sound like you are a doctor
Old 29-03-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
maxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to allmaxpee88 is a name known to all
Re: safe period : My own experience

Hi Bro and Sis

and MANY MANY thanks to the Threadstarter on this topic.

It is true on what he says. My ex-GF has a very regular 28 day cycle +/1 2days of her period. And she likes me doing it raw with her and she likes the feeling of me cumming full force and letting my juice shoot inside her. Well - I didnt complain because its such a awesome feeling that it takes us both to the highest orgasmic fuck sessions ever. (read my other posts in this section as I have lots of great time with her and I missed her sadly as she has returned to KL).

We actually don't and refrain from sex just when she is about to have her period - cos we dont want to risk it. We usually do it on the 3rd day of her period when there's lesser blood and she doesn't feel icky over the sight of blood on my circumsized shaven dick.
Old 29-03-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

Re: safe period : My own experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpee88 View Post

We actually don't and refrain from sex just when she is about to have her period - cos we dont want to risk it.
guess you missed out on all the best fun actually. =) it's safest to do just when she is about to have her menses, because menses equals DEAD EGG.

the period varies from girl to girl, but usually it's from 21 to 35 days. not a dr yet, but soon. =) happy bonking~!
Old 30-03-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 21
GoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

To TS,

Thank you for bringing this topic up. I always have the impression that there is a 2-3 days safe window after the bleeding.

Eg: 28 Days cycle, 7 days bleeding.

1 - 7 Bleeding,
8 - 10 Safe Window
11 - 28 Unsafe Window.

NORMALLY, ovulation starts on day 14 (if the sperm stays 5 days), it will mean that day 9 will be actually unsafe window as well. Ovulation can also start as early as day 12, which means there is no more safe window, because 12 - 5 days = Day 7 which is the end of the bleeding.

So effectively, the only window is during the bleeding period.

Now my question will be this,

1. How many times a woman will ovulate during a cycle?
2. How do we determined that the woman have ovulated?

I ask this is because if the woman only ovulate once in a cycle, that egg will be destroyed after 48 hours of ovulation. Thus leaving us a free window till the next cycle. Note, ovulation normally starts on day 14, BUT it can also be delayed. If it comes during day 18, how would we know?

Obviously I do not want to get my wife pregnant with my kid. But the two of us have been looking forward to day 8-10. Now it seems that it is impossible to find a safe window. Let us not talk about using condoms and pills.

Thoughts please.

Bro ah rat
Bro Beary
Bro owl888

** Please dont PM me to exchange points. The rep system is there for a reason **
Old 30-03-2011, 05:23 AM
Samster

yes exactly, you are very right when you say that it's really hard to find a safe window.

i'm personally not recommending sex before 14th day cycle because as you said, ovulation can be irregular. but all hope is not lost, i'll try to explain:

- your calculation is basically correct, on ONE condition, that your wife's cycle is REGULAR.
- 14th day ovulation only applies to those who have 28 days cycle.
- for those with variable cycle, always remember that from ovulation to first menses is always 14 days. eg: 35 days cycle, 35 - 14 = ovulation on 21st day. 30 days cycle, 30-14 = ovulation on 16th day. got it? and again, the cycle MUST BE REGULAR.

hence due to your concerns about sperm staying alive, lack of discipline, lost count of days and all the yada yada, my point is, have sex only after ovulation, the closer to menses, the better. menses = dead egg. and on most cases, woman ovulate once a month. that is of course, another concern, but a really rare one. as women got older, chances of multiple ovulation increases. i'm talking beyond 35 years old here.

alternatives are condoms (but you might not like it), birth control pill (a very good solution with tonnes of benefits regardless of what negative myths you might have hear, but convincing you will need another long writing. you can read up more on it if you are interested), or operation on either you or your wife.

hope this helps.
Old 30-03-2011, 05:31 AM
Samster

i'm sorry, upon reading your post again, i have to point out your mistake where 11-28 is unsafe period. example, ovulate on 14th day, egg will be dead in 24 hours. so basically, 16th to 28th day is SAFE WINDOW. this is what i hope you guys can be sure of, and not that it's safe right after menstruation. and again, the closer you are to menses, the safer it is. women usually are able to tell that their menses is coming. sex is definitely safe when she tells you "i'm expecting my menses these couple of days". =)

to check for ovulation.... easy ways are:
- pay attention to your wife's vagina secretion. usually it's transparent. it'll change to sticky, thicker, whitish discharge when she ovulate.
- measure her rectal temperature. the temperature will increase by one degree celcius give or take when she ovulate. but i'm not sure most women is comfortable with this method because it's not comfortable and, very "ma huan". hence i'll elaborate further only if you want to try. personally i find the first mucus discharge method very reliable.
Old 30-03-2011, 05:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
weekendgo is Cool - loads of Potential

seems that many bros believe in the so called "safe" period.

Technically, there is! During the Code red days, they would definitely be safe.

In humans, the few days near ovulation constitute the fertile phase. The time from the beginning of the last menstrual period (LMP) until ovulation is, on average, 14.6[1] days, but with substantial variation both between women and between cycles in any single woman, with an overall 95% prediction interval of 8.2 to 20.5[1] days.
Cycle length alone is not a reliable indicator of the day of ovulation. While in general an earlier ovulation will result in a shorter menstrual cycle, and vice versa, the luteal (post-ovulatory) phase of the menstrual cycle may vary by up to a week between women
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ovulation

Actually, different factors like stress can delay or bring about the onset of ovulation. There's a good reason why birth control exists. Abstinence (Like hell anyone here would do it) is the most effective method.

Paying attention to her bodily changes helps too. for my case, (I have an excellent sense of smell) OC breath smells a little different when she is fertile, compared to when she is going to Code Red. Never failed so far. lols.
Old 30-03-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 14
LowGimChong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLowGimChong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dear TS, can draw up a chart? Easier to see...
Old 30-03-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 18
jerkmagnet is one of the Best!jerkmagnet is one of the Best!jerkmagnet is one of the Best!

Brought my wife to a Gynae for checkup. Since we intend to have kids soon, doctor made us do a Basal Temp log. Basically it requires my wife to check her temp the first thing she wakes up. Doctor advised us that if her temp is >0.4C above average normal = ovulating.

Doctor also advised us that there is no such thing as a safe period. It is a possibility of getting pregnant 1 day after menses end. Good luck bros!
Old 30-03-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

hey all,

first off, yes, it's definitely possible to get pregnant on the first day AFTER the menses. that's why i post this, REPEAT: SEX AFTER MENSES IS NOT SAFE.

as for the chart request, sorry i really dont know how to draw one. hehehe.

but i'll try to summarize below based on regular 28 days cycle:

- 1-7 days bleeding (start from first day of bleed)
- 8-13 day (ovulation can happen anytime here, BEWARE)
- 14-15 day - ovulation (egg coming out, staying on for 24 hours) DANGER ZONE
- 16-28 day - egg died (the safest period you can find, the closer it is to bleed again, the safer it is. put it this way, to bleed meaning the "bed" for the baby to grow on is gone)
- day 29 (1st day of new cycle) - bleeding

hope this helps.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 21
GoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGoldenMonkey1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ovulation can also start after day 16. We cannot assume that the ovulation will happen between 14-16. If she ovulate at day 20, we are gone fucked.

The only safe way is to find out when she have ovulated. Is there a proven way?

Bro ah rat
Bro Beary
Bro owl888

** Please dont PM me to exchange points. The rep system is there for a reason **
Old 01-04-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
RedemptionIsle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedemptionIsle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I love this thread. So helpful yet so 'unpredictable' due to the nature of the menstrual cycle. But really good thread man. cheers TS
Old 01-04-2011, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21168 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

If u wanna ejac inside the pussy there's always a chance of pregnancy. So always ejac outside....but to be safest use a condom
Old 01-04-2011, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Kudos to TS, very informative thread for a newbie like me. I guess inorder not to play guessing game....LPPL have to put on cap , bor pian!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1