The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute
Fantasy tale: intellectually disabled / spastic teen in HCs.

Hi, all.
This is fantasy version of "disabled schoolboy true adventure in place of liar" at HC / KTV Tango. Earlier, I included fantasy sex in HC thread to faciliate imagination of what I desired in HC scenes.
Now this thread consisted of roleplaying as disabled teen visiting HC of the pasts and imaginary HCs which I hope to exist in SG.

1st story:

I called receptionist at 'Spa De Sense'' -high class spa at Sentosa, which got VIP rooms which facial bed , jazcui pool, and gals are of acceptable grade, some do AJ for extra $100. standard special service consist of BBBJ,AR, FJ, (all in rate is $120).

Receptionist: Hello? May I help you?

Me: I am making a booking . -2 hour VIP room , on my behalf of my young master. His name is Mr Alan Poon. He will come at 5 pm. He want a gal named Vanessa.'

Receptionist : right away..
(she was feeling happy that more $$$ come. 2 Hour session at VIP Room cost $150)

Vanessa, 29 was a angpai in this spa. She look like HK actress, Ou Yang Pei Shan. She is tall, 1.7m and slim and possess 34 C cups. She do AJ.

She would strip naked and joined you in pool. One bro wrote FR on her, frenching in pool,etc. and AJ with her on all fours ,she was holding the pole of facial bed, where you see her expression on mirror..

Vanessa was happy at the thought of rich young master seeking her service. He wonder how he look like.

At 2.30 pm, I arrived , walk clumsily, my face look stupid and the receptionist look at me like that..

She look at me with disgust ,eventually she asked me

" what can I do for you, boy?"

I replied with strange way of speaking

" I am Alan......Poon (my eyes closed and face twisted, I am here for massage at 5 pm.''

Receptionist look surprised that rich young master is intellectually disabled kid.

Receptionist : who is the person who make booking on your behalf?
Me: my servant who work for my family.

Receptionist: did you ask him to make a booking ?
Me: no, he recommend I come here.
Receptionist (bemused): why?
Me: Vanessa look a lot like my stepmother. I am here for massage.

Receptionist feeling uneasy about allowing this boy to come here for sex. She knew Vanessa would not be willing to have sex with this person.

Nevertheless, she had to do the job and make arrangement . She asked me to pay. I produced $1000 note . On her side, she decided against accepting disabled kid but she was confused as to wat to do. She then make a call to her boss, Christine Goh, who was a former masseue during 1990s, and she was now 49.

Christine was bemused after hearing the whole story. A rich retarded kid booking angpai for sex, in a VIP room?

Christine came down and greeted me.

Christine : hi Mr Poon, I am a manager here. What make you pay a visit?

Me: I am here for massage.
Christine, was bemused and confused whether I am fit to come here.

Christine: Do you have anybody who accompanied you?

Me: yes, but he drove to JB after dropping me here.
Christine: what is his contact number?
me, behaving like retarded kid and shook my head: I dont know.

Christine: where do you live?

Me : Green Hill Enclove ..

( imaginary enclove of exclusive area for the ultra rich, and it is a row of bungalows and entrance/exit is guarded by former Gurkha guards.)

Christine: oh... very exclusive place for billionaires.

Me : huh?

Christina : oh nothing.. I will make arrangement for you..
her expression was full of reluctance. She had some plans in mind.

She took my $1000 note and gave changes.

(I purposely moved in slow motion and put $100 in tip box. so that they would notice. Their eyes glow with $$$$..)

After she let me inside the spa, and uncle in bulter uniform accompanied me..( his face was full of disbelief..)

Christine then called Vanessa to her office.

Christine: Vanessa, I have to tell you this. The person who booked you at 5pm is actually retarded kid from very wealthy family. and he is here . Do you want to serve him? He said his servant recommend you because you look like his stepmother. do you want to serve him?

Vanessa was shocked with disbelief: I...

Christine: oh never mind , I understand. I would arrange for another gal and you gave her your name tag...

Vanessa : never mind.. I would serve him. but no special involved just massage and facial and just go..

Christine: ok. that is your choice.. I admire your professionalism..

I was in buffet cafe where the waiters look at me in disbelief so do other customers. and then relax in lounge.

Until 4.30pm, bulter uncle came and look for me with a menu ..

(the masseue would arrive with food you ordered..)

I picked some exotic snacks and one alcoholic cocktail.. Uncle butler was bemused that retarded kid know how to enjoy life with high end spa, dishes..

(continue later.. going to cinema and explore shopping centres for new HCs..)
Old 21-07-2012, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 14
TigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud of
Re: Fantasy tale: intellectually disabled / spastic teen in HCs.

First camper reporting in.
Old 21-07-2012, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Woahhh nice one bro....2nd camper here n i need poon-tato chips...
Old 21-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic imagination bro...supporting here
Old 21-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle butler then took me to Prestige Room 5 which is at 3rd storey..
I had to walk up with him. Then he opened the door and let me in, told me to wait for gal.

I took off my kimono and drip in jazzcui pool with shorts on. I get excited at the thought of bonking Vanessa. (to tell you the truth, Ouyang Peishan look alike was actually senior manager of travel agency which I work at during my temp days. Her name was Sabrina.)

Vanessa was abit apprehensive and thought whether she had regretted her words during her briefing with her boss, Christine as she walked towards my room with tray of snacks and alcoholic cocktail..

Knock, Knock.. It was Vanessa..
Vanessa: can I come in , sir?

I decided to play with water.. giggling..

When Vanessa open the door, she was bemused and disturbed by what she saw.

I was smacking at the surface of the water , pretending not to notice her.

Vanessa then stood patiently as she watched me, she was wondering whether she wanted to serve me.
(normally when she came in she would undress and join in with man at jazzcui pool ,not in my case. She was still apprehensive about undressing in front of retarded boy..)

Eventually, she came to me ,saying hi, waving her to catch my attention.

I looked at her , pretending to be afraid, called out ''mum''

Vanessa was stunned and bemused, nevertheless she kept cool and say " stop playing , boy. come out now..''

I then stood up and came out. Vanessa said look at you, who asked you to wear short at jacuzzi pool...

She then dried my upper body before squating in front of me, proceeding to pull down my short..I reacted by saying ''hey ,mum... you cannot put down my pant..''

She was amused by my behaviour.. nevertheless, she said firmly... '' listen to your mum..''I had to act like being afraid of this Vanessa.

and let her pull down my wet short.. She was staring at my hardened long cock. She wanted to suck it as she was a nymphomaniac, who loved aroused cock. ( I am aware of that as previous FRs stated so..)

She resisted the urge by shutting her eyes, took a deep breadth , telling herself that this person was not worthly of being served sexually as he was of lower intelligence.

She asked me to bath in a shower room. I maintained that I bathed already downstairs. She said bathe one more so that I can massage you.

I then went to shower room which is of transparent glass. so that Vanessa can see me shower..

She was eyeing me as she was talking on her phone, updating situation to Christine Goh.

During shower, I washed my cock, and arsehole thoroughly because i know she would give AR and BBBJ. My mind was thinking whether she would allowed me to AJ her.

When i came out, she immediately took towel to dry my body..
after drying my body ,she asked me to lie down on my facial bed, with my back facing..

She began soft massage as she was never into massage and offer sex to customers who book her, regardless of races, she had been by fxcked and analed by angmo tourists, rich Indian and Malay guy who were of managerial ranks. But in this case, her current customer was of lower intelligence.

Therefore,she press my back softly once as she look at mirror.. she was distracted and reluctant. She then asked me to sit up and she sat on the chair and engage in chat..

She : how old are you?
me: 17 plus..
She paused for a while and stared at me.. then asked me " when your birthday?"

Me: " August 29''

She thought to herself, ''so his birthday was four days away from today.''
She : so , on August 29 ,you will be 18 year old."

me ,nodding my head..'' yeah..''

She gave unwilling smile as she was confused.. but she cannot help it as she stared at my cock..
Then she asked me " are you working or studying?"

My replies: I am studying at Zhao Tong Special school' ( I am thinking of Chao yang school for educationally subnormal.)

She paused and think hard.. then she asked me ''how much did your parents give you every month?"

Me: $2000 . Every december my father gave me more.

She was shocked and envious. ( her family was poor , and owed creditor a lot of money.. She was envious of my wealthy life..)

Then she smiled and said '' help yourself to snack and drink''
I eat and drink as she stared at me, thinking whether she should offer special..

Vanessa then blurt out something " you want special?"

Me ; huh? ( can feel erotic arousal as I need to cross my legs ) you mean facial? okay la..''

Vanessa looked at me ,slightly regretted mentioning the word ''special''
but she needed money to pay creditors who charged high interest rate..

She : I heard you got some money left in your wallet.. how much you have now? '

I stared at her with childish innocence and shutting my eyes , and using fingers to count. She was bemused yet regretful but she had no choice as she need money and she heard from receptionist I got fat wallet and even put $100 in tip box at receptionist counter..

Then I blurted out " $600"

She( after some thinking) : If i asked for $300, would you give me?''
I nodded readily.

She was left with decision whether she would tell him about what is the meaning of ''special''..She had to make decision fast as time running out ..(still got 1 hour 25 mins left..)

Continue later tomorrow .. Thanks for reading..
Old 22-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
adzeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very unusual but good. Please carry on.
Old 22-07-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

THE most unusual story I've ever read. But like bro adzeman says, carry on with the story...

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 22-07-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Bizarre but interesting tale.

But would even be better if it's a normal underage teen boyboy (<16), very kinky, hahaha
Old 22-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Samster

Vanessa then caressed my cock, and looked at me with uneasy feeling..

Vanessa: Alan, how are you feeling?
I looked at her, then cross legs, moving my muscle around my cock.

I: mum, i feel weird today..
Vanessa: oh? is it because of your kuku? very big and hard ,right?

I nodded my head like innocent child: yeah..

She dared not looked at me straight as she was feeling with guilt. Her mind was frought with conflict - whether it is right to have sex with this person who is of lower IQ and minor? should she offer HJ and take only $50? What happen if he tell his employee that she offer HJ to a client for $50? His employee would post FR on her.. Would she be a laughing stock in her spa?

Then she looked at me, I was still staring into space like a moron.
She then took a breadth and said ''Alan, look at me and I want to talk to you.."

I look at her innocently: yes, mum?

Vanessa: do you know what is sex? what did teacher teach you about sex?

Me: yeah, sex is...' man and woman take off clothes, make love to make babies'

Vanessa nodded and ask: do you want to experience what it is like?
Me (my heart felt victorious yet my facial expession look blur type): yes,

Vanessa (hesitant for a moment , thinking whether she should take $150 (standard) or $300 (sex including AJ), she felt that she wanted to see how I analed her ) : I can teach you. After you learnt , you will pay me $300. Deal?

I nodded... and she said '' let me go out first and then come back ,hor?"
I nodded..
After she went out , I felt victorious..She walked slowly to office, her conscience pricked on her mind'' how could you influence his feeble mind? he took you for his stepmum ,and you want have sex with this person?

She brushed aside her conscience and entered the office.

Christine: how?
Vanessa: I am taking condom.
Christine looked at her in disbelief: you want to have sex with him? have you consider carefully?

Vanessa stared at her for a moment, thinking whether Christine should know his age.. her mind wavered.. it is wrong to have sex with minor with low IQ.
Finally, she decided that she need $300 and chose not to disclose his age.

Vanessa: yes, I have thought carefully..

Christine then gave her condom.
Then she head back to the room , slowly as her mind wavering and two sides inside her arguing.

Vanessa entered the room and saw me sitting on the bed, leaning the mirror wall.

She dimmed the light abit and unbuttoned her pink qibao..

She was left with her blue bra and matching panties..

I said ," mum ! let me hug you..'

She walked towards me, and I hugged her...
my face burying on her C-cup breasts , covered by bra cups with flowery design.. She was aroused when I licked along cleaveage formed by her bra cups. She was surprised when I slide my hand inside her panties and rubba rubba.. this aroused her further..

She pinned me down on the bed and stared at me with horny look..( I was thinking of Sabrina, who look like Ouyang Peishan..)

She pushed her lips against mine.. and wriggled her tongue inside my mouth..
She finally engaged in tongue battle against mine..
She unhook her bra as she was in tongue battle..
Then she stopped, removed her bra from her arms and gave me catbath , her hand fondle my cock..

Then she stopped and slide down her panties and continued catbath .. till she moved southwards, licking my balls, kiss my cock.. and then lift my legs up to do AR. As she was drilling my arsehole, I stared at mirror, feeling so happy.. Then she bit my ball sensually before engulfing cock into her mouth and being BBBJing.. ( I stared at mirror watching her..and thought of Sabrina, MILF with nice figure. I was thinking it would be nice if Vanessa dressed like Sabrina...)

She stop blowing and took out condom and show me and asked whether I know about this thing.. I nodded, saying my employee got a few and teach me what this for.

Then she smiled and tear off the cover and capped my cock . She climb on top of me, and began to let my cock penetrate her vagina. and she cowgal (her expression full of pain..)
Then her conscience pricked her again.. (her mind was asking whether it is right to have sex with low IQ minor..) Two minds battled and she cannot focus on cowgal vigorously. Instead her motion was slow and I can see that she was frought with guilt..

(I have experienced this with pretty HC gal from Malaysia recently in 'beauty boutique'. her face was full of guilt and unease.. Refer to my thread in HC subforum)

Finally, she decide that I do missionary as she cannot focus on cowgal.

We switch position and I 'bonk bonk bonk' her and squeeze her breast.
She moan with a mixed feelings ( she was feeling aroused and pleasure as well as guilty that she was having sex with disabled minor who took her for stepmum..)

Then she decide after few missionary steps that she wished to be bonked thru the back..

She get up and turn her body till her ass face me.. she guide my cock inside her anus and told me to begin..
I banged her few times, she was not looking upwards, her face was downwards as she was feeling of guilt.. and ashamed ..
I cupped her breasts and squeezed both as I bonked till I released.

She then smiled as it was finally over..

She removed cd and tied it and show me cd.. saying this liquid inside was for making babies.

I nodded with understanding. She smiled and we bathed together ( assume that VIP room shower room was big enough to take two persons)

Then she dried my body...and I said" mum, can I see you next time?"

She hestitant for a moment and took a deep breadth.. Then she smiled' yes, you can .. Just book me.''

Me: okay.. can I bring you clothes so that you look like my mummy and we do this sex...'

She was shocked and finally said " yes, are your mummy and I same size?''

Me : yes, she is 1.7 m tall, slim and 34 C breasts..''

She look at me with disbelief: mentally retarded know about these?

Finally she smiled and said : okay.. but you have to pay me more..''

I : okay..

We left the room together and I entered the lock room, and get changed and took out $300 and gave her. She smiled and said '' thank you, sir. Pls come again..''
Uncle butler look at me with bemusement.
I left the spa and took train to Vivocity..

Will write again when I got new aspiration , preferably in alternate situation about me as a deaf or mentally disabled teen and real life HC gals of the past.
Old 22-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Samster

Thanks bros for compliment..

I had done it with HC gals this year ,as a mental handicapped teen.

I loved the feeling of uneasiness, reluctance in the mind of HC gals, especially older ones.

I dont look like 15 year old , but late 18 to early 20.. althought I am in my late 30s. I can pretended to be of low intellect , mental age ( early teens.)

I get a kick when gal was reluctant and her mind was in conflict whether she wanted to offer special..
Old 22-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Part 2: '18 year old spastic child' at Bugis Facial Therapy Centre.

One morning at 10.50 am, I went to Bugis Facial Therapy.. walking clumsily as I entered the door. Elieen , the receptionist greet me and then asked me " may I help you?"

I (with slurred speech ,face distorted) : I want facial and massage..

Elieen: huh? say again?"

I (slowly ) :I need facial and massage (slow motion.)

Elieen: no massage. only facial and beauty therapy.. (she had to lie )

I : okay... I need to book Ice..

Elieen: you are first time here? how you know about Ice?
I: my neighbour is a regular here.. he said Ice look like my sister.

Elieen (bemused): so you want to come here and get facial?

Me: hmmm

Elieen was feeling reluctant to make arrangement as she knew this place not or mentally handicapped like me.
At this point , James (boss of Bugis Facial) appeared ..

Elieen told him about me.

James look at me in bemused manner, saying'' so , you want to book Ice? how old are you?'

I told him I am 18.
James : ok...you got money to pay ? $36 per 45 minutes.

I took out 3 wad of $50 from front pocket and give him one note.
He said "ok.. Ice will come at 1 pm.Is that okay with you?"

Me: yes.
He processed my money and give me change.

I went to the locker room , and changed into short after bathing for 10 mins.

James and Elieen was bemused when they saw me in TV room..

Elieen told James that he should not be allowed in as he was mentally disabled.

(Ice was one of horny D-cupper angpai in Bugis HC during mid 2000s.)

Ice arrived at Bugis Facial at 12.35 pm.. Elieen used the opportunity to warn her about me. saying I am mentally siao who took her for sister. Ice was bemused when she heard that.

Ice then observe me watching TV from the corner.. I was fair skinned and boyish looking.....

Then at 12.55 pm , James came to me, telling me to go to room 12.

Ice came in as I bathed... open the bathroom door and I had to cover my cock and said Hey??
Then I said " Da Jie.. what are you doing ?"

Ice was bemused by my action- then asked me "Coffee or tea, sir?"

I said coffee.

She closed the door and went out,giggling.. James look at her like that. and asked her whether I should be asked to leave. She said "no need.. I have to serve him since he asked for me"
James: be careful hor?

Ice nodded and poured a cup of coffee and bring to room 12.

I come out of bathroom and dried my body and wear short and lied on facial bed..

Ice entered the room with cup of coffee. I said,''thank , Da jie"

I had purposely showed that I have difficulty holding a cup as I am spastic..
Ice then decide to help me, sat beside me and assist me in drinking cup.
She then looked at me pitifully and wondered whether she want to offer special to this man-child.

(continued later tomorrow....I gonna bath and sleep...)
Old 22-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
mlvnyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ang076, nice story and some thing new to most of the readers in this thread. Keep it coming, camp here for more update.
Old 22-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
astronaut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Marvellous. Thanks for sharing.
Old 24-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Samster

Ice then decided that it was time for massage and put away the cup..
She then proceeded to put down my short...I purposely hold on to my short and said" hey! hey!...''

She explained that it was a part of procedure. I told her ''facial got put down pants mah?"

She rolled her eyes and proceed to put down my shorts..I resisted weakly...
As cerebral palsy sufferer got weak hand muscle, she can push my hand away with force..I simply jerked my hands away as an act.

She finally removed my shorts and my hardened cock was exposed.. This aroused her but she was trying her best not to get excited as she struggled very hard not to think of sucking my cock..

She asked me to turn to my back..I resisted weakly and my facial expression was full of defiance..eventually, my back was turned and she sat on my buttock and massage my back weakly as she stared into space..She wondering what should she do in 10 mins time? ( her massage skill was lousy and she dont do facial .she know how to fxck for cash..)

Slowly temptation overcame her as she found my skin was fair and youthful..
She got off my body and staring at my buttock..
She massage my buttock slowly and open my buttock just to see whether it is clean...( I had washed my arsehole as I know she provided AR,BBBJ..)

Then she spread my legs wide and her fingers was in contact with my balls..

Later, she help me turn my body around ... and stared at my cock..
and she looked at me...

Ice: ni yao bu yao special?
Me: facial ha? okay.

Ice shook her heads, saying bu shi facial ..

Me, scratching my head like idiot, she wavered in her thought.. she was in conflict whether she wanted to explain ..
Should she forgot about this and go off ? James would understand.. but she want $$$ to pay off monthly instalment for condo and expensive new car which she bought in Singapore.. She was in competition with other ang pai ,like Eva, May , Vivian for $$$ from special services. Besides, this retarded boy got numerous $50 notes in wallet.

Will Ice give in and explain to me what is special? time is running out fast.. 38 mins left..
Continued...
Old 24-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

Ice then sat on chair and ask about my cock..

Ice: did you notice that your kuku so big now?

Me: yeah .. (my legs crossed as I cannot tahan her face and boobs..)

Ice: do you know what is sex?

Me: hmmm.... it mean I boy , you girl..

Ice (giggles): no, it also got another meaning..do you want to experience?

Me: ok..

Ice: how much you have in your wallet?

Me: hmmm.. (finger counting). $350

Ice: where is your wallet?

Me: outside. in locker.

Ice: bring your wallet and show me..

I got off the facial bed and reach for short.. but Ice was quicker , she snatch away the short and took short towel and wrap it around my waist..
So that my pointed cock can be shown..She open the door and let me go out ..I walked towards the locker room... Saw May, she was in blue sleeveless dress with bra straps exposed. She made eyes at my cock..I cannot tahan..I hold on to towel to prevent it from falling..
I reach the locker room,and took cartoon wallet and locked the locker door and walked back... Saw Vivian , she was fair and cute , she also look at my cock..

Reach the room,and show my wallet to Ice.. She giggled at my cartoon wallet.

I stood in front of her who was sitting arrogantly. I then proceed to sit on facial bed. To this, Ice said " who give permission to sit? you stand .

She commanded me to give her the towel which had been on my waist.

She counted $50 notes which she took from my wallet..
She said 'I took $150 , can or not?'
I : no , this is my school fees and my allowance for meal...'

Ice: pls... I will take off my clothing for you to see and touch..

I( upon hearing that , I get aroused and my cock was lengthen further..):

I stomp my feet like small boy, which caused my cock to sway.. This make Ice horny..She grabbed my cock ,saying '' your kuku sway too much.. behave yourself..""

Ice: look at your kuku.. so hard.. how are you going to make it smaller so that you can wear your pants?

Me: I want to go back..

She: you cannot go back with your hardened and long kuku. Think: it take long time for your kuku to go back to normal.. stay here longer and you have to pay towkay $400. So, what is your choice? "

Me: okay, I give you $150..

Ice: good boy.(patting my head,,) let me go out first and come back later ok?

She close the door and walk to counter where James is sitting.. Ice gave $50 to James ( it is extension fee to extra 40 mins) and ask for condom.
James look at her bemused: you want to have sex with this retarded boy?

Ice: hmm... he is cute..

James : okay and he gave her condom..

Ice then walked back to room ,slowly as she was confronted with mental conflict '' is it right to seduce retarded boy?'

Continued later: sex action where she and I bonking..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1