The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-08-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ineedfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Jj pvt massage

Not sure if I am at the right place to share my experience .
Recently found a China masseuse , at pvt house. I am not a OKT , just sharing my experience if those interested ownself see the web link or contact her

One of the experience with her :
I reached the location , open door greet by a pretty lady. Next , she hugged me and we start to kiss. After which I proceed to shower , when I am done , she offer to dry up for me and during drying my rod harder . She start giving me a good bbbj for a good 7-10 mins while I standing , the view that blow by a beauty was great .
I tired of standing , I lie down with my back facing up , she given me a good massage at my shoulder and back. Good str and skill as she got some massage experience before . After 20-25 mins of good back massage ,she removed her clothes and start to touch me softly , do HDLY , the touchy feeling made me feel damn good . A good 5 mins of enjoyment , she whisper to my ear to turn around . After I turned the action come , she give me a good cat bath and start to lick every part of my body and slowly proceed to my rod . The BBBJ was too shiok , but I know she dun do CIM , so when I about to release , I told her “coming out”要射了, she release her mouth from my rod while stroke my rod , she couldn’t evade in time , my shot was abit high shoot until her face . She turn and look at me , I tot she angry but she did not , yet she smile and saying 你很会射 “you know how to shoot” . Before she go wash up , she cleaned for me and go wash up after that she come over give a short blow as my rod still standing before I go wash up .

I done washing , usually will have 5-10 mins buffer , she will put the pillow at her leg and ask me lie down . She will give me a good head massage and tease me abit . The overall gf feel was really good , those interested can contact 8654 9510 jiao jiao .

I re-emphasis I not OKT. Just one of her client to share my experience . Link below for those who want see photo

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-j...#comment-41574
Old 08-08-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
iamaThaiLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jj pvt massage

i think she see you hemsem 😆
Old 08-08-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedfun View Post
Not sure if I am at the right place to share my experience .
Recently found a China masseuse , at pvt house. I am not a OKT , just sharing my experience if those interested ownself see the web link or contact her

One of the experience with her :
I reached the location , open door greet by a pretty lady. Next , she hugged me and we start to kiss. After which I proceed to shower , when I am done , she offer to dry up for me and during drying my rod harder . She start giving me a good bbbj for a good 7-10 mins while I standing , the view that blow by a beauty was great .
I tired of standing , I lie down with my back facing up , she given me a good massage at my shoulder and back. Good str and skill as she got some massage experience before . After 20-25 mins of good back massage ,she removed her clothes and start to touch me softly , do HDLY , the touchy feeling made me feel damn good . A good 5 mins of enjoyment , she whisper to my ear to turn around . After I turned the action come , she give me a good cat bath and start to lick every part of my body and slowly proceed to my rod . The BBBJ was too shiok , but I know she dun do CIM , so when I about to release , I told her “coming out”要射了, she release her mouth from my rod while stroke my rod , she couldn’t evade in time , my shot was abit high shoot until her face . She turn and look at me , I tot she angry but she did not , yet she smile and saying 你很会射 “you know how to shoot” . Before she go wash up , she cleaned for me and go wash up after that she come over give a short blow as my rod still standing before I go wash up .

I done washing , usually will have 5-10 mins buffer , she will put the pillow at her leg and ask me lie down . She will give me a good head massage and tease me abit . The overall gf feel was really good , those interested can contact 8654 9510 jiao jiao .

I re-emphasis I not OKT. Just one of her client to share my experience . Link below for those who want see photo

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/massage-j...#comment-41574
Bro, any such services from milf instead?
Old 08-08-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

TS, u should post this on the local massage thread instead of here.
theres a main thread mainly for slg ladies
Old 09-08-2022, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 12
cartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to allcartmanez is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ineedfun View Post
Not sure if I am at the right place to share my Experience .]
Wrong place to share
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1