The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-06-2005, 09:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Sexcapades in Shenzhen - SSHHA Exclusive Club - <Matured Audience Only> -

Welcome my dear readers,

From now onwards, I will not address anyone in this thread as brother, as we really do not know each other. If and only if, we met, know each other really really well, then... we can be called brothers.

I shall only address you as dear readers.

Due to some unforseen circumstances, I am forced to evacuate my thread titled "Sexcapades in Shenzhen" and write my thoughts here.

This thread that I've created is targetted to matured audience only.

If there are anything that you disagree with, I suggest you add me in the ignore list, but don't go through the trouble of replying, as I am not really in a mood for FLAME WARS.

Also, if you do not have any real information, please do not post in also.

Let me set the records straight, this thread is meant for people who really really want to join SSHHA, a secret society created for the sole purpose of the following;

1. Screening Suitable Recruits (Matured, Trustworthy, Know how to have a good time)

2. Maintain Secrecy of Members Identity at all times. (I do know that there are alot of people out there who Chiong without brains, so we are screening out people who cannot keep their mouth shut in front of non-members, is absolutely necessary.)

3. Detailed Criteria can be further referenced from "Sexcapades In Shenzhen"

Location of interest:

Shenzhen

Topics of interest:

Where can you have a good time in Shenzhen

What are the damages related to the products and services

People

Who would you be meeting, what kind of people, how to deal with them

Intelligence

Only SSHHA Exclusive Club members could be entitled this information

These are reserved information

Why would you want to join?

It's up to you, I'm not putting a gun on your head

From the next few posts, I will be posting you the fundamental information about Shenzhen.

Real information will be posted here, so, please do not post any junk information to pollute this thread.

I will be the moderator of this thread, and I will monitor what is written here.

Some people say I want to be boss, or even father of Shenzhen. (Some people have to piss on the floor to take a look at themselves clearly before they make such remarks.)

I say, grow up! to those who only think of themselves.

This site is dedicated to all Matured audience only!.

Remember the dangers of chionging, and also the rewards.

That's why no immature kids are allowed to join... I don't want to be pointed out as the guy who ruin this kid...

If you cannot keep secrets, there is no point allowing you to join Exclusive Clubs. You'll blow everyone's cover.

Look out for my new post.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 19-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Samster

Sperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSperminator is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen - SSHHA Exclusive Club - <Matured Audience Only> -

Change of Plans.

People who are interested to find out more, feel free to PM.

End of message.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
4.KhunVi is a scammer promising beautiful girls in macau. i kenna conned rmb 2100 by Khunvi!!!
5.Tho66
Old 19-06-2005, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 19
Soyameister is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSoyameister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi brothers of china, I am going to Shenzhen for the first time (1st week of July) on a short trip and would like to meet you guys. I am new on this forum does that mean I cannot join your sexcapades in shenzhen? you may email me at [email protected]
Old 20-06-2005, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyameister
Hi brothers of china, I am going to Shenzhen for the first time (1st week of July) on a short trip and would like to meet you guys. I am new on this forum does that mean I cannot join your sexcapades in shenzhen? you may email me at [email protected]

Hi Soyameister,

Feel free to write PM me, let's work out something.

Remember, strictest confidence in identity without being compromised is our club's objective.

It'll be my pleasure to show you around.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Old 20-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

Huh... Thanks for the infor the yr last post... Like it... At least help me communicate with my sister whom insist to bring a girl for me...hehe

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 20-06-2005, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold

I read from the last thread that there is no Happening in Dongming RD...

I stay in Metropole with thanks to a bro here.

Went to the massage place on the 11th flr on Sat as wife went shopping Again..

This SYT ask me to go to my room but I reject. So use the room there instead. Not too bad and I want to strip all but she say no. Then she pop a very funny question. "U want beautiful Girl for a dragon service?? I ask 2 to come over now for u to choose..."

I act blur and yes no,. Then ask how much.. She say negot yrself lah.. I asked again how much and she say 500-600 for a shot. Sextifaction assured.... Nbzz.. Told her nevermind lah..... Why not just u service me lor...

She say she would not do.. Kept asking for my room number so that she can send the girl over.... She must have repeated this question about the girls every 5 min.... Anyway... Try to up her but failed...

So no choice... Finish a so so Massage and then pay 58 plus 20 tips and back to room..

On Sun, before my heading to the Airport. Walk around the small road and saw many BBS... hehehe... Went into one and they charge me 35/hr. Got room inside but damn small and not much action ... She say only HJ and let me touch her abit.. Okay lor..... Didn't tip her and just pay RMB35 to the cashier and left/... Confusing ya????

Anyway, Quite a expensive place for drinking.... I spend a total of more then 3000 just for drinking at The Face, 8383 Disco and this Super K KTV....

My Sister say next time must bring my own drink....lolz

Cheers

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 20-06-2005, 07:35 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen - SSHHA Exclusive Club - <Matured Audience Only> -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman
I read from the last thread that there is no Happening in Dongming RD...

I stay in Metropole with thanks to a bro here.

Went to the massage place on the 11th flr on Sat as wife went shopping Again..

This SYT ask me to go to my room but I reject. So use the room there instead. Not too bad and I want to strip all but she say no. Then she pop a very funny question. "U want beautiful Girl for a dragon service?? I ask 2 to come over now for u to choose..."

I act blur and yes no,. Then ask how much.. She say negot yrself lah.. I asked again how much and she say 500-600 for a shot. Sextifaction assured.... Nbzz.. Told her nevermind lah..... Why not just u service me lor...

She say she would not do.. Kept asking for my room number so that she can send the girl over.... She must have repeated this question about the girls every 5 min.... Anyway... Try to up her but failed...

So no choice... Finish a so so Massage and then pay 58 plus 20 tips and back to room..

On Sun, before my heading to the Airport. Walk around the small road and saw many BBS... hehehe... Went into one and they charge me 35/hr. Got room inside but damn small and not much action ... She say only HJ and let me touch her abit.. Okay lor..... Didn't tip her and just pay RMB35 to the cashier and left/... Confusing ya????

Anyway, Quite a expensive place for drinking.... I spend a total of more then 3000 just for drinking at The Face, 8383 Disco and this Super K KTV....

My Sister say next time must bring my own drink....lolz

Cheers
Great FR Rainman, keep on the good work. It's quite unfortunate that we did not have a chance to meet, but if you are still in SZ, feel free to give me a buzz.

FYI Readers of SSHHA thread, if you are paying RMB 500 to RMB 600 for a shot, it is considered expensive! Most likely the cost is due to the fact that the girls are supplied through the HOTEL itself.

In fact, 'Massage Palour' service in Hotels do include 'Sex' service sometimes, you've got to ask for it.

Another pointer is that if you noticed that your hotel room have condoms for sale, or other anti-bacteria after sex washing lotion for male / female genitals, then you can safely conclude that they have inhouse sex service, at a premium.

Let me confirm Rainman, those small BBS have young SYTs wearing pink or white sexy uniforms?

FYI Readers, Those BBS with uniforms usually only have "Fucked up" Massage service, and POOR HJ without oil! KNN, sometimes, they don't even bother to wash your DIDI, before they wank you off, YUCK.

I highly recommend that all SSHHA members to avoid this kind of service, although RMB35 for a HJ sounds appealing, in the end you'll only get a sore DICK, as the HJ will be done in a damn in-experienced way, not worth it.

For discos, there are always promotions going on. Face although is a hot place, I am skipping it altogether now adays. Favourite is still U-Bar. Some newer classy bars like Yellow & IN-Bar are opened in Jin Guang Hua Guang Chang or Golden Glory Shopping Complex, Yellow at 3rd Floor and IN-bar at 5th Floor.

Thanks for the FR Rainman. Sure look forward to meet you next time.

Hey any readers who have found that Rainman have done a good job, up him some points.

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Old 20-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sperminator
Welcome my dear readers,

From now onwards, I will not address anyone in this thread as brother, as we really do not know each other. If and only if, we met, know each other really really well, then... we can be called brothers.

I shall only address you as dear readers.
Hahaha big deal, wait you set another set of criteria like must have 8".. wah... powder leh... *must kowtow*

Quote:
Due to some unforseen circumstances, I am forced to evacuate my thread titled "Sexcapades in Shenzhen" and write my thoughts here.

This thread that I've created is targetted to matured audience only.
Forced??? hoooo... someone cannot argue straight and run away to the extend of 'pronouncing dead' and less than 24hrs jumped up from his death... I would say matured bros (not you lah so I used the word bros) would not be that childish to slap himself on the face... a im-matured kid wanted to join matured bros for cheonging...haiz...

Quote:
If there are anything that you disagree with, I suggest you add me in the ignore list, but don't go through the trouble of replying, as I am not really in a mood for FLAME WARS.
Me too... but i love to 'dig' at sch boy who say one thing and do another.. and i don't regard that as flaming... but sch boy willl

Quote:
Also, if you do not have any real information, please do not post in also.
Well, kid, do you have any real information to contribute??? most of your so call information were already posted by a lot of other bros years ago... take a look at the SZ thread by bro CBjuiceYumseng and you will know what i meant.... even bros that are not in SZ frequently can do much better than copying others... staying in SZ doesn't make one king of that place... wake up kid....

Quote:
Let me set the records straight, this thread is meant for people who really really want to join SSHHA, a secret society created for the sole purpose of the following;

1. Screening Suitable Recruits (Matured, Trustworthy, Know how to have a good time)

2. Maintain Secrecy of Members Identity at all times. (I do know that there are alot of people out there who Chiong without brains, so we are screening out people who cannot keep their mouth shut in front of non-members, is absolutely necessary.)

3. Detailed Criteria can be further referenced from "Sexcapades In Shenzhen"
Well, so far any bros joined? you looked so pathetic on the first day when you see no one replied to you then declared (one more time again) anyone interested PM you... end of massage... hahahhaah so pathetic kid so eager wanting others to kowtow you but got kicked by yourself.... i pity you so posting here to keep your thread up here...

Quote:

Only SSHHA Exclusive Club members could be entitled this information

These are reserved information

Why would you want to join?

It's up to you, I'm not putting a gun on your head
hahaha must kowtow to you to get insider info huh... why do people want to join... that the question... so many restriction, sch kid so arrogant and they have to deal with someone who is not trustable (say one thing do another within the next minute)... hahahahaha

Quote:
From the next few posts, I will be posting you the fundamental information about Shenzhen.

Real information will be posted here, so, please do not post any junk information to pollute this thread.
Where are your postings??? bluff 'readers' again? no one bother to reply you??? quit again???and comes back??? fundamental info like where is Luo Hu? where is macdonald when you cross over from HK??? or where is Jusco....

Quote:
I will be the moderator of this thread, and I will monitor what is written here.

Some people say I want to be boss, or even father of Shenzhen. (Some people have to piss on the floor to take a look at themselves clearly before they make such remarks.)
Moderate all you can... but i will come in frequently to dispute you unless you have something to share which no bros have posted... like not talking abt chicago pub which others have posted here months ago...

Quote:
I say, grow up! to those who only think of themselves.
yea true... grow up your brain of 13 in the body of 31....

Quote:
This site is dedicated to all Matured audience only!.

Remember the dangers of chionging, and also the rewards.

That's why no immature kids are allowed to join... I don't want to be pointed out as the guy who ruin this kid...

If you cannot keep secrets, there is no point allowing you to join Exclusive Clubs. You'll blow everyone's cover.

Look out for my new post.
aiyo, what can you do to immature kids when they join??? bring him to some road-side suana and PCC by the aunties in there??? all you can ruin is yourself.. kid... as you are kidding yourself...

If you are afraid to blow your cover.. then don't come here... go back and play with your barbie doll as then you will not need to pronounce dead or quit and come back again the next second... pathetic altered ego kid...
Old 20-06-2005, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 21
hcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhcmanic is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Change of Plans.

People who are interested to find out more, feel free to PM.

End of message.

change of plans my foot ah... ..hahhaha pathetic kid
Old 20-06-2005, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
supercockanadoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi sperminator,

I am in HK over the last one month and will be here until somewhere in Oct. I will like to meet you up to cheong in SZ. I fulfill your required criteria. my email is [email protected]

Been to those appt places, but really dirty, will prefer cleaner place and do hope that you can show around. Thanks.

regards,
supercockanadoo
Old 21-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supercockanadoo
hi sperminator,

I am in HK over the last one month and will be here until somewhere in Oct. I will like to meet you up to cheong in SZ. I fulfill your required criteria. my email is [email protected]

Been to those appt places, but really dirty, will prefer cleaner place and do hope that you can show around. Thanks.

regards,
supercockanadoo
Hi Supercockanadoo,

Thanks for your keen interest. I really enjoy meeting up with mature people.

Anyway, immaturity is part of growing up, and for those people that are actually jamming up this thread's information, I have a suggestion for all readers in this thread;

ADD the party that is causing the jamming of the thread's information to your ignore list. It helps

It's just like shutting off a kid's mouth, and slapping him in his face, and using scotch tape to tape around his big fucking mouth.

Keep in touch, but now, through PM okay? We don't want to let too many people to know what we are doing in SZ

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Old 21-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 21
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

hi brother Speriminatior...will be in SZ this weekend shall call your soon..your phone number is still the same...

I really enjoy the trip last month...prove you right...this is repeat order...
Old 21-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Sexcapades in Shenzhen - SSHHA Exclusive Club - <Matured Audience Only> -

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush
hi brother Speriminatior...will be in SZ this weekend shall call your soon..your phone number is still the same...

I really enjoy the trip last month...prove you right...this is repeat order...

Hello Brother Airbrush!

Welcome back to Shenzhen!

Please do post me your schedules through PM, as promised always, your identity would be treated with respect.

Informing all brothers that I've met, please do post your FRs & Information here in the future.

My handphone number is still the same.

I sure look forward to meet you. This time, let's explore deeper into the Shenzhen Matrix

-1.pacinse
0.Sheridan
1.DevilChan78
2.TonyCheong2
3.Memorablez
5.Tho66
Old 21-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 21
airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!airbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
This time, let's explore deeper into the Shenzhen Matrix
...thanks for your lightning reponse...
Old 21-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
gincharm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by airbrush
...this is repeat order...
No need repeat order. Got new products! Integrity preserved as usual. c u soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread