The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-02-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 15
friendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of lightfriendly is a glorious beacon of light
FR today tried Angel D cup - not so good

FR Angel D cup intro by Bro Haonan25
Sorry if my first attempt for FR is not good and interesting but promised Bro Haonan to give feedback after try Angel
Contact Angel around 1:30pm, heard her sweet voice and agree 7 pm meeting- wow imagine her Dcup cannot work lah!
Got to H 81 10min early - very kan cheong, called her but phone cannot connect after few try - oh is she play me out! After 7pm called again last time, if cannot connect then find other place nearby to release. Lucky Angel answer and he ask me get room first and she will come few minutes
Kan Cheong again, get room and wait and wait, after 15 min called her again and she said will arrive few minutes. 7:25pm Ding Dong and open door. There she is, sweet face ( I like) but a bit plumb. Ok, get her in and touch her, take off clothes, her nie nie big but sag. she bath me. Get onto bed with her and play with her nie nie and she do catting N play my dick. Wanted to kiss her but she not like. Wanted to touch her mie mie but she not like and she cap me and suck. Tried to take out dick before come but she continue to suck and only 5 min all bullet comeout. Normally I will take control but remember Bro Haonan request to be gentle and I did not want to force her. Now I think back - very silly did not even touch her mie mie!
I think she feel bad for fast release and gave me massage for 10-15 min - quite good. She still not want me to touch her mie mie and I did not force
She bath me and I gave her $80 and she left at 7:55
Overall I learn lesson today - must not allow girl to take control and must be a bit firm.
My opinion - Angel is not a good F... $80 is too high as she has many restrictions
Old 09-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
nihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of lightnihonjin is a glorious beacon of light
Re: FR today tried Angel D cup - not so good

Bro, u shld pen the FR in the WL's existing thread itself if there is one. Good or bad sexperience, just write as it is. I'm sure TS will appreciate it.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Can sorta guess but just to be clear...

what is "Nie Nie" and "Mie Mie"? I keep picturing kids sticking their tongues and and flapping their hands while saying this...
Old 09-02-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute

I did say that come to her thread and write the FR, why create a new thread waste band width...? May i know ur session time & date, so that i can talk to her regarding this...?
Old 09-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 20
simone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond reputesimone has a reputation beyond repute

TS maY wanna pm moderator to delete this thread before more newbies come here to request ctc ...

and u are reallY confusing us ... u say go on bed and plaY with her neh neh BUT u also emphasis that u never get to touch her neh neh during the entire session ...
cheers
Old 09-02-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
spidery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspidery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro friendly, be more consistent la.
Breast is breast, dun breast/miemie/nehneh very hard to understand leh.
Anyway i think maybe U Pm haonan bro abt this issue la. i personally tried Angel b4 she didn't behave like this la.
*Cheers*
Old 09-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 15
Ghost Kelevra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think you guys got it all wrong she let him play her neh neh(breast FYI) but not her meimei (pussy FYI) so pls dont anyhow shoot questions when you all never read properly
Old 09-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
spidery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspidery deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Again! hmmm... MeiMei la not MieMie ar? hmmm...
Old 09-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
wakatipu is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Here she is again, arriving late and leave early. A chop-chop rushed session.

Here are my suggestions to improve:

* She should give bros a full 60 min session. After the main course, some tcss or cudding in bed.

* She could also give some simple massage.

At the current standard of service, I would only keep her number as spare and would only go for her if I cannot get any others.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1