The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2296 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
AI Nudify is really something

Even kinda nailed the shadow correctly

Old 29-12-2023, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: AI Nudify is really something

Neh neh size dun match leh...

personally i dun like... i find it like very bo liao.. fake nude also happy dunno why also.. not real person... the worst is ownself fake ownself song.. u know is fake u still song... if u find on internet still can pretend u dunno..

for me i rather see real person.. if real person dun have this kind of photo or video then too bad... use technology to fake like miss the point totally...
Old 29-12-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

I am just amaze at the tech level.

The neh neh mismatch size because you saw the original.

I could have just posted the nude pic and said omg this "influenza" go OF liao.

Who would have known unless you are a fan of that influenza?

Then you go way off tangent about real and fake. Like you said, you song can liao.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old 29-12-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 2
TheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to beholdTheSpyingPerv is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

personally i dun like... i find it like very bo liao.. fake nude also happy dunno why also.. not real person... the worst is ownself fake ownself song.. u know is fake u still song... if u find on internet still can pretend u dunno..

for me i rather see real person.. if real person dun have this kind of photo or video then too bad... use technology to fake like miss the point totally...
I absolutely agree with this.. like you know its fake, what's the point looking .. shiok meh?
If it's any consolation to AI users, I sniped a friend in shower, then use a nudify bot on telegram and compare side by side her real nude body and the AI fakes, got about 95% accurate la.. boobs and pussy were a close match, but nipples different only lol
Old 29-12-2023, 12:23 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

AI won't know whether the subject has a neat pussy or a flappy one.

https://www.healthline.com/health/wo...a#short-answer

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 29-12-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 3
idiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of lightidiot321321321b is a glorious beacon of light

"Lord Vader?"

'Yes, Master?"

"Rise..."
Old 29-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
AI won't know whether the subject has a neat pussy or a flappy one.

https://www.healthline.com/health/wo...a#short-answer
You mean shape like this?

Old 31-12-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
alover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the skin too fake. and ai area and exposed skin the colour does not match.
Old 31-12-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: AI Nudify is really something

AI influencers may be taking work away from human influencers, the FT reported.

Virtual influencers — who look like real people — are striking six-figure deals with luxury brands.

One of the companies behind an AI influencer cited an effort to cut marketing costs.

AI seems to be coming for the $250 billion creator economy as companies start to build computer-generated influencers.

Take Aitana López, an AI influencer with more than 243,000 followers on Instagram. She earns up to $11,000 a month, and gets paid $1,000 per post to advertise products from brands like lingerie retailer Victoria's Secret and haircare line Olaplex despite not being a human, according to the Financial Times.

Or Lil Miquela, one of the first virtual influencers to hit the market, who has struck deals worth well over six figures with high-end brands, per the FT. She has worked with Prada and Calvin Klein, as well as tech companies like Samsung and YouTube.
---------------------------
Trademarks and copyrights. Court cases. Yes this are the things to stop illegal AI. Maybe 1 of the reason Hollywood writers strike is AI taking away their creative talents. Is not fair.

If I not mistaken? 20 yrs ago a Hollywood movie. It star Al Pachno. The godfather actor. He was a movie producer who got hit by bad times. He created an AI actress that cause a storm in the entertainment industry. He even draw his actress and sold the pics to Playboy.

And the buyers were dumb to buy a not real girl pics. Interesting movie that was b4 this generation. Hollywood is the master of terror. No 1 else can go near to them.

I cannot recall the name of this movie. Can member help? Happy new year my friends. Only the 4 countries stop fighting will things not become expensives. Brother wood Dragon can stop the war, but he will not because it is against the force of nature.

Another Hollywood movie. This i can rembered. The day the world stood still. Please bring this old movie back. Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1