The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2011, 07:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 20
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light
Very bad experience to share! [tagged]

Hi guys just wanna share my story but dun know if i got the correct posting over here..BTW its happen here as i get the contact over here..

First is the hotel,As a service for all bros here.OKT should prepare and let customer know what to do.The hotel lift NEEDED a card so at least when sms or call,do let us know what to do!And was lucky enough a Ang mo going up 19 floor and we jus climb down 3 storey if not we had to climb all the way up to 16 storey??Ok that small problem,next ring the bell..open the door,the girl is totally look different from the pictures... and i can dare to say i give 1/10 for the look alike!was totally different.. and ask the age..she was 26(was stated there 21)Went in,she straight go to her mini table there and smoke,tok cork etc.. so was thinking she maybe wanna to be more friendly and try to understand more b4 we start.. go onto the bed.. did a massage for mi and den lye flat on my back(my back to her back) and when i try to get up,she holding mi down..i do know wan to use very rough way so i jus play with her abit and when i manage to turn her around.She jump onto another bed(Mind u there is 2 single bed!!)and cover herself with blanket!den i have to go there and on her,she using her leg to hold mi back from closing to her,and when manage to,keep siam here and there.etc etc... and when i try to suck her A cup neh neh(stated there B cup) she start giving mi all kind of noises(sound like DUCK and it LOUD)!Totally turn off!!All this was still she with her underwear on!den i give up and time is already up!Mind u... 1 time oso didnt! even condom was SAVE! Was reminded to be gentle with the ladies treat them well but that pay to be good! Pay $140 and FUCK off.. and i damm paisay that i tell my frd i did 1 time...i think he will know when he see this thread here..I cheong so many years so many times..even how badly the services as i still manage to get wat i pay for ... but this???bascially i was giving a charity!! Call the OKT all what he can say is "sorry sorry"some rating for guides

Look : 3/10
Figure : 1/10(totally straight)
Breast : A cup
Service : 0/10
BBBJ : 0/10
Massage : 5/10( give her that as she jus massaging mi whole session)
Room : 2/10(4 star hotel!! mind u... with 2 single beds,aircon was damm hot even at such weather.Didnt even step into the toilet!!!)
Overall : 1/10 <-- becus of the massage

Will never RTF again as i feel i was cheated! Bro here who wan zap mi for putting wrong thread or watever jus go ahead..i telling u i kinda of piss off and if you were the person(mi) i wan to know what u going do and how u feel!
Done :yangguo

Next :forgetful

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 14-01-2011, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Very bad experience to share!

hey bro sympathize with your bad experience, can pm me who the okt so i wont fall into trap? tks
Old 14-01-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, can PM me the OKT?
Old 14-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
hey bro sympathize with your bad experience, can pm me who the okt so i wont fall into trap? tks
Quote:
Originally Posted by teebs_darklord View Post
Bro, can PM me the OKT?
Hi bros .. Both PM..

Lining up: skymud,Ichigo_Kurosaki,ndnd,maninsinsha,tanmikel,x avier69,master bate,Breastlover
Old 14-01-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

Re: Very bad experience to share! [tagged]

Thks bro who have up mi.. pls Pm mi your name so i can return favour.. so u guys didnt stats name and oso thks to "sam"( jus put like that) for zapping mi.. i oso will return favour..maybe u the OKT?? if off toipc den u know where to post?PM mi!

Old 14-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

hey i also got zapped by this Sam guy, also "off topic"

Hey Sammyboy the Boss can u look into this Sam guy that just zapped us? he`s gotta have clones to zap us simultaneously
thanks
Old 14-01-2011, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsapkwai View Post
hey i also got zapped by this Sam guy, also "off topic"

Hey Sammyboy the Boss can u look into this Sam guy that just zapped us? he`s gotta have clones to zap us simultaneously
thanks
I also kenna wat...6 pts so that means must be a 10 pointer liao...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1