The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 20
goodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I've got a news, a newly discovered gem from TIFFANY & co has arrived on our shores

A new found gem has hit our shores. Please make booking asap with Bro Frank as queue will form up very quickly at Tiffany. Rumour has it that she is a powerhouse of Nam and Lee standards.

Gem name: Tiffany
Gem stats: 33B'24'33
A very linguistic gem, English and Chinese
Cost of gem: 150/2/90

Photos are up in group.

Await my first blood fr.
Old 24-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 21
slider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of lightslider_72 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I've got a news, a newly discovered gem from TIFFANY & co has arrived on our shor

Hopefully she is not one of the performers from those Tiffany shows in Pattaya...
Old 24-08-2006, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 20
4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light4am'rs is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I've got a news, a newly discovered gem from TIFFANY & co has arrived on our shores

hmm care to share group address?
Old 24-08-2006, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
jazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to behold
Re: I've got a news, a newly discovered gem from TIFFANY & co has arrived on our shor

Tiffany's photo can be found at bro beauthaiful group. Please contact him.

Bro goodielicks, was offered 2nd shot after you but unfortunately the timing cannot permit... hope to read your FR. Have fun

I will only exchange points with those having 20 reputation points and above.
Old 24-08-2006, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 18
beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all
Re: I've got a news, a newly discovered gem from TIFFANY & co has arrived on our shores

You can only be sure if she is a powerhouse till u try her... wait for goodieleck's first blood!

Hope to have everyone's support inside here
| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 24-08-2006, 08:55 PM
Samster

goodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodielecks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

First Blood FR

1800 sharp, proceeded to the designated room to have a sneak preview on this precious. All the talk bout her of Nam and Lee standards left me drooling. What better way is there to meet the gem herself.

A very friendly "Ni Hao" greeted me when she opened the door. The room is pretty neat, I guessed she havent unpacked her luggage yet. Sat on the bed with her and could notice she was pretty shy as it was her first time here. Broke the ice with her and she seemed quite comfortable in Chinese. We engaged in a little frenching while our hands were roaming about feeling each other out. That little frenching indicated of what was to come as the session progressed.

Proceeded to the shower, we tried to search high and low for a shower cap as she didnt want to wet her hair. However none was found so she didnt have a choice but just to be more careful. All along during the shower she stood behind as she was afraid of getting her hair but she still did a pretty decent job of cleaning me up. We both had quite a little trouble opening up the bottle of listerine until I mustered all my strength to pop it open.

We dried ourselves and went out. She was feeling cold so I went to increased the temperature. She dimmed the lights and joined me in bed.
She came towards me and I thought she will initiate some kissing to start with but then she halted and went down to start her catbath. A little disappointed there but it's ok, her catbath was above average. Her tongue's good. Twirling and swirling and sucking on it. Her hands didnt idle, stroking slowly down my upper body and down to my dick and started getting it to attention. She took my little bro and rub it against her nipples. Can't take it any longer and she knew it from my face, she went down, engulfed it whole. She can really do a mean bj. It was done with the appropriate suction and nice tongue actions on it as well. Her up and down motions were slowly starting to get it super hard and super aroused. She looked up occasionally and flashed me a smile. "Shuang ma?" She asked. Boy I couldn't say anything, All I could do was just smile and nod.

She reached out for the cap and proceeded to cap me. She rode on me first. The warm, moist and tight feeling was great. She would be bending down licking on my nipples while she was riding me. I got up and we both we sitted on the bed and I was thrusting her while our tongues were fighting in each other's mouth. Broke free of her tight clutch on me and layed her down on the bed and i went on top of her. More frenching followed while I was thrusting her with deep and slow thrusts. I could feel her grip on me start to get tighter and tighter and she whispered into my ear "Hao shuang, hao shuang, ni hao li hai" Wah lau, never had such an experience before. Turned her sideways and went into the scissors position as my pelvic area was starting to ache. I fondled her nicely proportionate boobs from behind while nibbling on her ears and not forgetting to thrust her nice and slowly from behind. "Wo yao lai le" She muffled. I started to pump her faster upon hearing that and her moaning intensified. Could feel her tunnel contracting and I increased my speed further and I cummed. We stayed in that position for a good few moment as we were both tired. I rarely can last so long in fj and I think she knew it too. She said that my gf must be really happy that I can last so long in fj. Then she pointed to the bathroom "xi didi"

After washing up, we settled on the bed and watched the chinese news. Talked bout some stuff while she massaged me. She said she does hair back in Bangkok. I'm assuming she's a hairstylist. I couldn't really tell as her bed skills were pretty good. Then she told me that boss told her this customer is a regular, so she expecting some old man. When she saw me she got shocked. Young man cannot be regular meh? Then she kept looking at me and smile "Hai xiu la, bu yao kan wo" so I smiled at her and look away. Then she said I have a nice set of teeth and nice smile. Now it's my turn to gbe shy. After massage, she started to attack my nipples and asked "ke yi le mah?" I nodded and proceeded to 2nd round. Told her no fj this time, really cannot if not I will be going home with soft legs. Just bj will do. She was really hardworking this time and she uses her hand to try to make me cum this time round. Up, down, up, down but somehow this time round it felt better than the first time. She can tell i was really enjoying it a lot and I brought her face towards me for more tongue fighting while her hands continue to work on my dick till I cummed.

After a thorough wash up, we settled ourselves in bed and she started her massage again. Could tell she was still feeling cold wrapped in that towel so told her to get dressed as I did not want her to fall sick on her first day here.
We both lie down on the bed until time was up and I went do dress up. Asked me when I will come back for her, I had no answer for her. She still gave me a kiss before I left.

Gem name: Tiffany
Gem appearance: 7.5/10 (Cute and chubby cheeks)
Gem body: 8/10 (Slim and petite but big boobs for her small frame)
bbbj: 9/10 (Easily 1 of the best, got right amount of suction)
fj: 9/10 (Natural moans plus dirty talk)
gfe: 8/10
service: 10/10 (no fault at all)

ps: guys, this will be my last bonk and fr and i am going to retire from the commercial sex scene completely. i admit it is really hard to do initially as i wasnt prepared now i've really made my mind up. the reason is only known to that one person herself. i've made good my promise to you. many thanks for the opportunity to draw 1st blood before i retire bro frank. meanwhile you guys have fun. cheers to all.
Old 24-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 19
Ah Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to beholdAh Jet is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodielecks
.... this will be my last bonk and fr and i am going to retire from the commercial sex scene completely ....
You're a better man than I am. Salute Bro, and good luck

ไม่เห็นจะมีเหตุผลต้องเสียใจ
Old 24-08-2006, 09:38 PM
Samster

beauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to allbeauthaiful is a name known to all

thanks bro goodielecks for the last and final FR... we will definitely miss you...

I hope u are given the last farewell in the best manner possible by Tiffany...

Take care, bro!~

| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 24-08-2006, 10:50 PM
Samster

jazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to beholdjazzjazz is a splendid one to behold

wow.. bro.. so surprise to hear that. You take care and thanks for the good FR.

Now wonder who tried Gayle and if there is an FR as juicy as this? kekeke

Old 25-08-2006, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beauthaiful
I hope u are given the last farewell in the best manner possible by Tiffany...
Thanks bro, she did give me a good farewell bonk, top notch. Although I cant support you in the best possible way anymore, I will still try my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzjazz
Now wonder who tried Gayle and if there is an FR as juicy as this? kekeke
I also waiting for Gayle's first blood fr. I wonder who draw 1st blood.
Old 25-08-2006, 11:20 AM
Samster

Gayle's first blood mystery guy has appeared...

PM me for slots, for non-members... tiffany is piling up~!

thanks for the support

| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 25-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Samster

Brothers.. where are your FR leh? Suppose to have a rendezvous with Tiff but KNN, job required me to cancel my intended appt... will have to schedule next week to try both Beauthaiful babes.. MUST WAIT FOR ME HOR.. kekee

Old 25-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Samster

ya bro jazzjazz... lucky someone covered up the slot for u...
faster do book in advance.. she was full from yest to today..
I am juz waitin for the FRs to come out... den the queue will stretch....

| |
--| |--
\____/
\__/
\/

Old 25-08-2006, 09:16 PM
Samster

stretch to bangkok? like what you told me
Old 25-08-2006, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
gottasexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygottasexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi all sammy bros here...

Pardon me for my first FR ever written under this forum. This morning, i was viewing the thread as i was feeling abit the urge.. the normal guys' reaction when they wake up. so i was surfing... and suddenly, i chanced upon this thread... read bro goodielecks retirement FR and i was all ERECTED!

As a newbie, i really don't know how to approach anyone for help. I just PM bro beauthaiful out of curiosity, hoping he will reply to my PM. 10 mins later, i saw the PM reply from him!!! was so super excited... straightaway arranged my slot and proceeded out of my room for quick shower and cleaning up. I have to admit, my 1st time, so i rather nervous cum excited... However, bro beauthaiful taught me the whole procedure.. reaching the place... smsing him when arrived.. drove down in speed of lightning! I was thinking what will behold me in my sight when i reach... the unfazed image juz kept appearing in my mind...

reached, sms bro beauthaiful( btw, he ask me to call him frank) and i proceeded to the room no. as sent by him. I did not even realised the room has no bell.. was still searching for it, when suddenly, the door open slightly ajar.... i tot "magic"??? haha! so sorry.. first time! i peeked behind the door... and OH MY GAWD!!! peaking behind the door was someone so small sized, so fair, so cute!!! kawaii is the word. She was wearing this special low cut t-shirt.... and when i saw it, my jaws and saliva almost drooled la... so malu!! she closed the door and greeted me with a "Ni Hao". For an instance, i wanted to sms bro beauthaiful if i got the wrong room??? cos' i tot she is from LOS??? but how come her chinese so good? i juz popped her the question, "Are you Tiffany?" to which she replied, "Yes, i'm Tiffany.." wah!!! realli linguistic like what bro goodieleck says!!! i was praying in my brain... dun shoot so fast, dun shoot so fast later.... cos' i was realli stimulated juz looking at her! and i so scared i ll waste my first shot coming out fast... juz tell myself to relax man..

We sat down on the bed, conversed in both Chinese and English.. too bad i cannot speak Thai, nor understand Thai! i can say.. her Chinese is really good, can thrash some singaporeans here!!! but her english, one half one half.... not very perfect but she can understanD! after 15 mins of chatting, stroking ard.. she led me to the toilet for a bath.. at first, i tot was juz a shower.. i did not expect a bath tub treatmenT!! woah~! before making love, have bath tub treatment.. omg! that was like a heavenly sexxion in the making liao~! first time ever... i juz lied there, let her do the work... cos' i was super noob!! even she was smiling non stop looking at me.. she muz have knew i am first-timer! darnz!!! scrubbed me front, back, didi all way round! it was boiling red, waiting for action already.. i quickly dry myself.. dry her.. and bed action!!!

she pushed me down the bed... and unravelled her towel.. wah! the view u look at a naked lady while lying down.. is juz so horny!! like those movies.. hehe! if onli i could take the video... slowly she climbed onto me.. i could juz stare into her boobs............ so soft, so pure, so natural... she flicked her hair and started to lick me everywhere! i even felt quite ticklish and slightly nudged her away... but she continued... and continue... til my D**K! she den perform a BJ without condom! i was quite shocked...(fear for safety) but i let her do it.. cos' the moment she stick her mouth in, i was under her control... totally trying hard not to release. cos' i wan the real action!! she blew me for like 15 mins, and i have to control for like 20 mins.. including e 5 mins licking... straightaway tell her, "Wo Yao Le!!!" den she took out the CD, and started capping me... i juz rocked away!!! first cowgirl... i juz lie there enjoying the rapid horsing from her! and seeing her 2 boobies bouncing, clashing, and tempting me to hold them tight... missionary next, and i cummed!!! !%#^$#!! she slowly removed and asked me, "Shuang Ma?" haha!!! i immed blushed... went back to wash up... i tot only 1x but she reminded me, still got 2nd!!! wahha!! i cannot wait sia... TCSS awhile more... then slowly, she skilfully erected my didi into attention!!! i shall not dwell much on that.. juz tt many many positiions were in play.. hope i did make her enjoy as much as me???

i duno structure of this rating but i copy other pple's one.. pardon me:
Name: Tiffany.... Tik thai name, i guess?
Looks: 8.5/10 (have the kawaii factor)
Boobs: 10/10! pure, fresh... soft to feel too
Bath Tub: 10/10! my first time...& truly enjoy..
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (seriously enjoy it... but i had to tahan!not to shoot..)
FJ: 8.5/10 (i enjoyed both times.. hope she did too?)
RTF: yes!! but now muz work first.. payday coming! bro beauthaiful, i will straightaway book...

P.S: she is a very nice gal.. attitude and service level up!!! but muz take care of her ok? bro frank, i muz really thank you alot for such a nice awakening to my day... appreciate ur prompt reply too..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1