The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
bbq1989 is Cool - loads of Potential
Older ladies with younger men?

Hello brothers and sisters,

just thought of starting a new thread to ask you guys what are your opinions on the thread title. I prefer older ladies as I find them more feminine and hotter than girls younger than me. any brothers here who feel the same way?

Also, from a woman's perspective, what do you girls think? I know many older ladies are open to ons, swinging, et cetera, but would you girls prefer younger men? older men love younger girls, so i am just wondering if older women lust over younger men as well?

Thanks for all the responses in advance! Just curious =)
Old 15-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 16
red_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to beholdred_squirrel is a splendid one to behold
Re: Older ladies with younger men?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbq1989 View Post

just thought of starting a new thread to ask you guys what are your opinions on the thread title. I prefer older ladies as I find them more feminine and hotter than girls younger than me. any brothers here who feel the same way?

Also, from a woman's perspective, what do you girls think? I know many older ladies are open to ons, swinging, et cetera, but would you girls prefer younger men? older men love younger girls, so i am just wondering if older women lust over younger men as well?

Thanks for all the responses in advance! Just curious =)

bro, i supposed that you likes to be 'grilled' and 'bbq' by the people here, just by starting this kinda thread, wasting precious bandwidth..

well, enjoy the wrath of others..

Some things are just meant to be shared.

What goes around will come around.

Ugliness has got no cure (Hope?) → Dun be overly sensitive. Just talking about myself.
Old 15-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
bbq1989 is Cool - loads of Potential

oh no. i didnt know this is not acceptable. haha. but seems like i can't remove this thread. hmmm. alrights...i shall be banished to hell =/
sorry peeps!
Old 15-09-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One man's meat is another man's poison.
Different guys have different tastes.
Guys go for young chicks because they want to feel young, they like 'fresh meat'. One of my friends always like to go to Hattyai to look for 'fresh meat'.

Older women have good sexual experience, more confident in sex, likely to initiate sex, know how to enjoy sex - making love with them have these benefits as compared to younger women. To me, the ideal mature women should be around 30s, if too old, they can't enjoy sex, because their down there will be quite dry. So, I think if go for older women, don't go for those too old ones, because this will mean not much 'fucking years' with them, unless we only want short term ones.
Old 15-09-2011, 07:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Older ladies cannot turn me on, even though they are more experience.

I prefer to eat fresh meat than old meat. =)
Old 15-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 14
HiddenAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I still prefer older men than younger men, I prefer someone closer to my age rather than much younger ones. Just feels weird with a younger guy, more chemistry with someone my age.

As for being a woman in my late 30s, I feel that my sex drive is still as high as before and infact I get more wet now than my younger times (that is also if the guy do the right thing n hit the right spot too)

A woman in her 30s can be as attractive to a 20s SYT, it's all boils down to how she upkeep and maintain herself. Infact 1 of my guy told me it's feels more sensual making love to a 30s than a 20s

Just my take on this.
Old 15-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 14
knnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknnstung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The older they are the more experience they have.
Old 15-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 16
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

prefer older woman ba as they r more understanding lo...
Old 15-09-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
petzl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenAngel View Post
I still prefer older men than younger men, I prefer someone closer to my age rather than much younger ones. Just feels weird with a younger guy, more chemistry with someone my age.

As for being a woman in my late 30s, I feel that my sex drive is still as high as before and infact I get more wet now than my younger times (that is also if the guy do the right thing n hit the right spot too)

A woman in her 30s can be as attractive to a 20s SYT, it's all boils down to how she upkeep and maintain herself. Infact 1 of my guy told me it's feels more sensual making love to a 30s than a 20s

Just my take on this.
i'm a guy and i totally agree with you. i do have an attraction for older women. and older women are more attractive and confident in my opinion.
Old 19-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
itiswhatitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenAngel View Post

Just my take on this.
i upzzed u!! totally agree! in fact, thinking back........ though i didnt ve many partners (w at least some sort of long or short relationship) in my life, 90% of them r in fact 1-12yrs older than me. when i was in 20s, i did ve a +10yo woman, followed by another +12yo cougar....

then few yrs back, got another +5 experience lady. we started some relationship, but too bad, she became veri emo, n both got hurt, plus dragged somemore ppl into it...........

anyway, i UUPPPPZZZED for older ladies.
Old 19-09-2011, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 14
tkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertkongkia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ya totally agreed wit u bro . Cos older woman tense to know how to enjoy sex . Like sis hiddenangel . Duno got chance to serve her .
Old 19-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
TheHornyDevilz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would't know how to handle a virgin. Too young, too clingy. I like a little maturity, some understanding and some nympho, someone not hunting pretty boys. Of course i'm no tom cruise myself,more like freddy cruger.

But at least I can offer sincerity and feelings of protection.
Old 19-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21265 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_squirrel View Post
bro, i supposed that you likes to be 'grilled' and 'bbq' by the people here, just by starting this kinda thread, wasting precious bandwidth..

well, enjoy the wrath of others..
Well said, as his nick implies BBQ
Old 19-09-2011, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!1nottiboy is one of the Best!

I have tried older and younger women before and they are distinctly different.

Older women know what they want and will take active participation during sex. they want to please and want to be pleased too. Older women also know how to play the game of seduction better. however for me, i seldom want to have sex with older women (even women in their late 20s are too old for my taste), even though i have met a few milfs that i may wanna fuck in due course.

younger women on the other hand, ignites the animal/hunter in me. the sex may or may not be good, since some of them dont really know how to enjoy sex yet, but they will let me do whatever it is I wanna do with/to them. most of them will comply with my requests. And having sex with younger women satifies the primal need for me to dominate. the desire for young flesh is my preferred for now.

In a nutshell, it basically boils down to what you like (what it comes to sex). However, when it comes to serious relationships, I tend to frown upon the "older woman younger man" arrangement. I have a long list of reasons but it would be too much work putting it up and have all of us debating the pros and cons of it. So i will stop here and leave it as that.

Last edited by 1nottiboy; 19-09-2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: grammar
Old 19-09-2011, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbq1989 View Post

just thought of starting a new thread to ask you guys what are your opinions on the thread title. I prefer older ladies as I find them more feminine and hotter than girls younger than me.
TS would you BBQ this

http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=2371165

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1