The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 878 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
My memory with a PRC factory worker or so I thought…

Part 1: Intro

I usually contribute to this community in the Do you love Cat III movies thread by posting some random reviews of old HK Cat III movies so do check it out.

This time I decided to do something different, something that I can call my own, so I decided to open this thread to narrate a recollection of real events that happened to me at a certain point in life. Of course certain text or dialog is not the same and I changed or censored out some minor details but the memory and gist of it is there.

Anyway the event in question was meeting with a PRC factory girl that subsequently led to further fun and of course a mixture of emotions.

A short intro about me, I was working as a product sourcer so my job required me to visit our suppliers’ factory for discussion and business negotiation. I would tour the production floor with the supervisor who is this super friendly auntie. Anyway the workers were usually a group of aunties in their 40s or 50s type so imagine my surprise when one day I saw a new girl in the lines who definitely looked like she was in her late 20s or early 30s.

So this girl, let’s call her L. One of the first few things that I noticed about her was her skin complexion and her eye makeup. She was fair and definitely young compared to the other workers there. L was working at a part of the production line where just the face mask and hair cap was required. So wearing eye makeup would make her super obvious.

The workers were also required to assemble some minor parts by hand. So I took the chance to go up to L and ask her how she was doing. Her voice was sweet and pleasant but she was blur as fuck as she tried to explain what she was actually doing.

Auntie: “Hey you don’t bully my new girl ah I tell you!”

Me: “Sorry la I wanted to see how it is assembled ma!”

Auntie: “See so many times already why this time must see again? See pretty girl right?”

Me: “Wow wow wow so she is pretty la!”

This auntie supervisor ah, know my pattern well until she could see I was “disturbing” L. L just sweetly nodded to my conversation banter with auntie before we took our conversation elsewhere.

So that was it for now. I would occasionally visit the factory and try to make some passing small talk with L, with auntie at the side of course but the real opportunity came during the company’s dinner hosting.
Old Yesterday, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 878 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: My memory with a PRC factory worker or so I thought…

Part 2: The company dinner

It was about a few weeks later that the supplier company held a small dinner event for its workers and suppliers. I was of course invited to go. Nothing fancy like a DnD event or what but was a simple catered buffet at the factory itself. So I was casually going to queue when I felt somebody tap me on my shoulder. I turned around to look and there stood L. I instantly recognized her because of her eye makeup but my god, this was the first time I saw her in casual clothes and not with a face mask and haircap. And she was gorgeous!

L stood at 1.65m and she had longish jet black hair that fell to her back. At first glance, probably a good C cup size boobs but she wasn’t exactly slim or petite, a pre-milf with a bit of fats at the waist area. For a moment I stood there like an idiot with my mouth agape. L giggled and asked if she could join the queue. Who was I to say no to her?

Now I will not bore you all with the exact details but what happened was we sat down to eat our dinner and engaged in quite a conversation where she shared more about her life, of course not forgetting sometimes auntie supervisor or some of her colleagues would join in the table. She shared that it was her first time in Singapore and she had 2 children back in China (ok so that means she’s a certified MILF) and of course wanted to earn more money. The night passed on and the company also provided some liquor such as canned beer and red wine. It is like those buffet parties where we would pour the red wine into the Styrofoam cup. I offered to get L a drink and she gamely asked for a cup of red wine.

The evening carried on and L did drink quite a bit until I saw her fair cheeks turn flush red. I jokingly disturb her and she pouted her lips. I then kindly offered to drive her back home. Imagine my excitement when she agreed. Honestly by that time I was not really thinking straight, I was not bothered if auntie supervisor or any of the staff caught her getting into the car with me. L mentioned she was currently staying at the factory’s designated dormitory but she sort of hinted that it was her first time in Singapore.

Hoseh liaos! That was code for me to “bring her out”.
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

First to pitch tent, upped your points too. Bro, please con't.
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5305 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Senior bro okcieMon, seeing what u can write & describe abt Cat III movies scenes, I'm pitching my old army basha here to read more.

My younger bro zip4672 just told me abt this thread & hope u will continue on 青楼十二房
https://tvdy.cc/movie/index9932.html

concentrating on the perspective of Ruby Wong Jo-Yi as u continue this juicy PRC factory worker real encounters.

Cheers & TQ.
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent writing skills leh bro … are you an Author or writer in real life ?
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Senior bro okcieMon, seeing what u can write & describe abt Cat III movies scenes, I'm pitching my old army basha here to read more.

My younger bro zip4672 just told me abt this thread & hope u will continue on 青楼十二房
https://tvdy.cc/movie/index9932.html

concentrating on the perspective of Ruby Wong Jo-Yi as u continue this juicy PRC factory worker real encounters.

Cheers & TQ.
Agreed bro beginat63 …
Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
TuNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start bro, please continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1