The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 1
sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Arrow ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤IRENE❤23yo PRETTY SYT AH LIAN HOT FIGURE PREMIUM MODEL FIRST TIME SG❤

❤Name: IRENE
❤Age: 23yo
❤Height: 160
❤Weight: 40
❤Stats: 35A-23-35 SYT

❤Services: SPEAK ENGLISH, CLEAN SHAVED, CIM, MAX GFE, COB, BBBJ, 69, Fingering, Painting, Shower, Good Thai Massage, Special + $100

❤Promo DMG : $80/1shot/30mins
❤Promo DMG : $120/1shot/60mins
❤Promo DMG : $160/2shot/90mins
❤Overnight DMG : $400/3shot/8hrs
❤OutCall Available Plus $80

❤Room and Condoms Provided
The SYT LOVER Whatapp link
❤NEW Whatsapp Number : +65 8301 1315
❤OPERATING HOURS: 9AM TO 4AM DAILY

❤Join Our Telegram Group For Latest Girls & Promos : https://t.me/sytlover

Thanks for your support
FR REVIEW $10 OFF
TERM AND CONDITION APPLY

Last edited by sytlover88; Yesterday at 05:08 PM.
Old 02-06-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster (A)

sytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersytlover88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bump it up
Old 03-06-2024, 10:16 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 03-06-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤IRENE❤23yo PRETTY SYT AH LIAN HOT FIGURE PREMIUM MODEL FIRST TIME SG

Bump it up
Old 03-06-2024, 04:12 PM
Samster (A)

Re: ❤SYT LOVER❤ ❤IRENE❤23yo PRETTY SYT AH LIAN HOT FIGURE PREMIUM MODEL FIRST TIME SG

Bump it up
Old 03-06-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old 03-06-2024, 10:01 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Samster (A)

bump it up
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Old Today, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 894 / Power: 15
NamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to beholdNamWee is a splendid one to behold

Here my FR for her

Lady: Irene

Stable: sytlover88

okt: Fast response, no switch and baits with real pic and very experience or and very give all sort of excuse

Looks: My first impression is good, she give me feeling of a long hair clubbing ah lian vibe. Young and look better than in pic.

Body: Petite girl with nice curvy slim body ink with some tattoo Her perky ass seduce me the most.

petite, slim, well proportioned curvy body and normal Thai tanned skin with some tattoo and a hot bouncy ass.

Boobs: small and natural that fit to her body nicely, nice to touch and feel, sensitive and arousing nipple.

Bbbj: slow and sensual type with good tongue twirling and suction. She takes the whole shaft in and licks the head well. She follow the tempo suck me for 10min with deepthroat.

Frenching: slow and steady and she initiated. hot and wild passionate DFK all the way and throughout the session.

Pussy: clean shaven and no smell and went down south for a 69. yummy and juicy, fresh pussy taste the best. Eat her inside out, all out attacking her wet clit.

FJ: she is a pro! her cowgirl is the killer move. The way she moves her hips will make you try hard not to cum fast. Switched to doggy and roam her hard, I thought I grab her hips too hard but she said keep going. Good moaning facial expression. I cummed after seeing the owe me to fuck expression.

GFE: non commercial feel and really treat u like bf. not a time watcher, no rushing and sure RTF material.

Really worth it and she a real gem. Hardworking and nice lady with good attitude.

Thank bro syt for the trust and taking my booking.
Old Today, 05:06 PM
Samster (A)

Bump it up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1