The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2023, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Garyereh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My wife outing with my friends.

There was once my wife joined me with my friends for a drinking session. It was an unforgettable night for all my friends.
Old 27-02-2023, 06:50 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My wife outing with my friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garyereh View Post
There was once my wife joined me with my friends for a drinking session. It was an unforgettable night for all my friends.
TS, friends gangbang your wife

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 27-02-2023, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

And u wanted to make it unforgettable in SBF by creating 3 threads?
Old 27-02-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
TS, friends gangbang your wife
My wife was wearing a short denim skirt and a white loose t-shirt. We went to a pub to drink. There were total 7 of my friends with us together. After the drinks and my wife was quite high as she was not a drinker. We went to the open surface carpark to retrieve our vehicles. One of my friend was riding a bike. When my wife saw his bike, she immediately went up to seat on the bike. We were all very surprised as she was wearing the short skirt. Once she sat on the bike, all of us were having a nice view of her white panties. I was trying to hint her that she was exposing her panties, but she was too high to understand. So all my friends were having a nice time looking at her white panties until came down from the bike.
After that night, all my friends always have the topics of my wife and most of them took photos at that night. Some even said that they masturbated to her photos every night.
I’ve told this incident to my wife and she replied me can see cannot touch. And even said if they masturbated to her, I should feel proud.
Sometimes I’m thinking, should I be proud of her?
Lol…….
Old 27-02-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 6
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
And u wanted to make it unforgettable in SBF by creating 3 threads?
TS wants to voice out
Old 27-02-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My wife was wearing a short denim skirt and a white loose t-shirt. We went to a pub to drink. There were total 7 of my friends with us together. After the drinks and my wife was quite high as she was not a drinker. We went to the open surface carpark to retrieve our vehicles. One of my friend was riding a bike. When my wife saw his bike, she immediately went up to seat on the bike. We were all very surprised as she was wearing the short skirt. Once she sat on the bike, all of us were having a nice view of her white panties. I was trying to hint her that she was exposing her panties, but she was too high to understand. So all my friends were having a nice time looking at her white panties until came down from the bike.
After that night, all my friends always have the topics of my wife and most of them took photos at that night. Some even said that they masturbated to her photos every night.
I’ve told this incident to my wife and she replied me can see cannot touch. And even said if they masturbated to her, I should feel proud.
Lol…….
From your POV: Fked up leh my friend, masturbated to my wife still tell me openly. Never respect me as a friend and still discuss openly.

From your friend POV: Good leh, free show why not? Masturbate to friend's wife, probably can do more next time?

From your wife POV: Guys still desire me, looks like I am still worth some value.
Old 27-02-2023, 09:11 AM
Samster

Lol……. My wife until now still always zaogeng to my friends.
Old 27-02-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

TS want to be a cuckold?
Old 27-02-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 0
PussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to allPussyPussy520 is a name known to all

Quote:
Lol…….
Can share her photos? You should feel proud by sharing with us
Old 27-02-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see TS finally manage to calm himself down n share with us the sexciting story of his wifey zaogening her panties to his guy friends ..after starting a few similar one-liner threads trying to do so...he is really cute...if guys take photo n mast to her, it goes to show they r horny for her n find her a attractive gal o-w they would not want to take a 2nd look at her...having a pretty, sexy n attractive wife is not so common...which guy won't be proud to hv such a wife

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-03-2023 at 12:42 AM.
Old 27-02-2023, 02:03 PM
Samster

When friends they even send me my wife zaogeng photos to me. To be very honest, even I see the photos already, I also cannot control myself. It was so obvious. I masturbate to her photos too. Lol…….
Old 27-02-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol……. My wife until now still always zaogeng to my friends.
Do it with your wife's friends.

Lou niao and zao geng also.

See what is her reaction.
Old 27-02-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
vet365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When friends they even send me my wife zaogeng photos to me. To be very honest, even I see the photos already, I also cannot control myself. It was so obvious. I masturbate to her photos too. Lol…….
Share the photos with us, we want to masturbate to her photos too
Old 27-02-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Share her pic here, then can tell her whole sbf masturbate to her
Old 27-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4343 / Power: 20
sexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond reputesexbuzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u masturbate to ur wife's photo

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1