The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2012, 02:17 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
lovecunt is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Talking The best sex i've ever had

hi everybody.

I'm new here so i hope to get more support from all of you.

I am going to post some short stories about the best sex experience i had so far and hope to see some other bros sharing your stories also.

Thanks ah.
Old 19-04-2012, 03:57 AM
Samster (M)

Re: The best sex i've ever had

This happened around 7 years ago when i was 18 so i cannot remember every single detail la. But the most fun and exciting parts of course i remember.

I was at a birthday party at one of the beaches and it was my friend's 21st. He invited all his friends and i met and made a lot of new friends there. We were drinking a lot and playing games such as five ten and truth or dare and also (Yes, we really did) Strip indian poker with people we saw for the first time. It was damn erotic.

During truth or dare i was dared to lick a girl's belly all way up to her neck. Wah i cannot help it i steam. but luckily i was wearing a tight underwear. And during the girl's turn to do her dare, she was dared to put her hands into my pants and touch my little bro. It was going to be the first time any girl put her hands on my meat stick and i was very very excited and scared at the same time. By then i already had a little precum and she didn't make it too obvious. After touching me for about 5 seconds, she took her hands out and when nobody was looking, she winked and licked her fingers. WOW. Her fingers with my precum and she just licked it so sexily.

Then around 3 or 4 am when i went into the tent trying to get some rest because i drank a little too much. So i go into the 6 men tent and sit down and was thinking of what my friends just played. Then the girl who was dared to touch me, her name is KL by the way. KL came in too and my heart skipped a beat. It was only me and her in the tent and she just touched my little bro. and KL was quite a hot chick i must say. We started talking and got to know a little more about each other. Then she said its very stuff in the tent and asked if i wanted to talk a walk to clear my head. So i agreed and we went out of the tent admist whistles and claps from the other people because they were teasing us and said we 'hanky panky' in the tent.

we walked for a distance and me and KL started talking about some sensitive things.

KL: "Eh zx, you still virgin ah?"
I was a little shocked she was so open about all these kind of stuff
me: "ya.. why?"
KL: " I knew it. You pre cum so easily. You taste salty by the way." (Laugh)
me: "Dun like that say leh. I very shy one leh."
KL: "So have you ever touched any girl's breast?"
me: "No leh.. why you want to let me touch yours ah?"

I dont know if it was the liquor talking or i got brave after she became so open.

KL: "If you dare to touch i dare to let you!"
me: "Ai ya don't disturb me already leh."

We then continued walking and i thought KL was joking. But when we were walked until a dark spot, KL grabbed my hands and put them around her waist under her tank top. Then she leaned in closer to me and we kissed passionately. Her tongue and mine got into a mini war. Nobody wanted to lose and we 'fought' our war but this war is not started with hate. it is started by lust.
Slowly, my hands started to wander and it finally reached the bottom of her boobs. Her bra was quite thick and i was still a green horn at that time so i grabbed her boobs at the same time and we were still frenching. Then she suddenly bit my lips and said

"Don't need to squeeze so hard. Will pain leh..."

So i relaxed my grip and continued touching her breast over her bra. At that time i didn't know if it was too much to go under her bra. So i slowly and softly pulled her bra down and felt a nipple for the first time. i tune her nipples and she let out a soft moan.

KL: "Are you sure this is your first time..."
Me: "Ya la. Really la. why?"
KL: "Cause your hands are so skilled"

After about 10 minutes, my cock was already raging to be let out. i slowly guided KL's hand into my pants and she puull my underwear down in my pants and stroked my cock. After a few strokes, she pulled her hand out and showed me all the pre cum. She then laughed and say i need more experience to make the pre cum not come out so fast. So after wiping my pre cum away, she continued giving me a handjob while i was still fondling with her nipples. I was so stupid that i didn't go down south towards her pussy.

We continued making out for about 10 minutes and she was playing with both my balls and dick at the same time. As that was my first time getting a handjob, i know i was about to shoot. So i told her and she knelt down and place the head of my dick in her mouth. She continued stroking me while sucking at my head with her lips. Wah the sensation, i tell you, i cannot forget until this day. So i shot my load into her mouth without warning. After releasing my ammo, she spit my cum into her hands and i was shocked like hell. I couldn't believe i unloaded so much cum. Every time i masturbate i don't shoot as much as what she spat onto her hands.

KL: "You never say you cumming. i accidentally swallowed some"
me: "So how did it taste like now? Still salty?"
KL: No, this time it tasted sweet."
And she gave me a wink.

After walking to a nearby toilet and cleaning up, we held hands and walked back to the place where all our friends were and continued playing games. Milder games now like uno, tai ti or ban luck. Last time those were the card games. I couldnt sleep the whole night. i kept thinking why KL did what she did to me.

KL and me got together, by the way. We were together for 2 years plus but we broke up because of some personal reasons.

So that was the first story of my encounter. Bros please guide me and tell me what you thought of my experience.

I might post some stories about me and KL but that is only if bros are interested. See you all soon.
Old 19-04-2012, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
recherche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue.
Old 19-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
vandammage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yes please continue
Old 19-04-2012, 10:58 PM
Samster (M)

Lol no bros support leh..
Old 19-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
callmebad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

18 then ?
hope at that time, you were not engaged in any under-age sex with a girl below 16 at that time
Old 20-04-2012, 07:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GorDJilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U made a gd start. Keep it going bro!
Old 20-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
BEAT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, camping for update and how you feel when KL give you the 1st time?
Old 20-04-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 20-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Samster

grimreaper82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

add another camper
Old 20-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Samster

confuzion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pls cont .so sexciting.
Old 20-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmebad View Post
18 then ?
hope at that time, you were not engaged in any under-age sex with a girl below 16 at that time
Hahaha bro don't worry. at that time underaged sex still not as famous as now. Nowadays 14 or 15 years old already not virgin already. Last time after 18 some of us still don't dare to do it. You say correct not? Hahaha.
Old 20-04-2012, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

Ok thank you all bros for the support. If you all can up my points(although i don't know what the points are for). Thanks ah thanks!!!
Old 20-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
dander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More, please. Thanks.
Old 20-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster (M)

Ok now i will talk about the first time i got under KL's panty.

We got together 3 weeks after the birthday celebration and although it was a short wooing process, it was a sweet one. But if only last time got places like the hendersen bridge, marina barrage or keppel bay, it would be more romantic la. Hahaha. And i was a student at that time, so i was not really rich and we could only have our meals at coffeeshops and fast food restaurants. Occasionally when i save enough money we would eat at more expensive places.

Ok so after we got together, we were stuck like glue. We would meet after school (we were in different schools) and all our friends would never see us not being together. KL was the kind of girl that would give in to you most of the time but when she wants something she would fight to the end for it. There was this one time she wanted to go clubbing with her friends but i didn't like it. so i told her not to go because there would be a lot of guys and after drinking, who knows what might happen? Just like me and KL. Hahaha. But she insisted on going because it was her primary school's best friend birthday. So we had a little tiff and she still insisted on going so i said "Ok you can go but i will pick you up after wards"

So it was around 1 plus that i picked her up and this time, she was drunk as hell. She couldn't even stand properly and her best friend from promary school was the one to bring her out to me because i was still not fully 18 yet at that time and could not enter. I saw her best friend, ed, having his hands all over her touching her backside, waist and all. So i got a little angry because i knew this kind of things would happen.

Me and KL then board a cab and i sent her to her place and at her door, she told her her parents are not at home so cannot take care of her. She asked if i was willing to spend the night to take care of her. At that time i was still quite angry about the ed incident. So i didn't think that it was a good opportunity for me to have some fun, if you bros know what i mean. After guiding her to her bed to let her lie down to rest, i went to prepare the shower, a cup of hot water for her to sober up a little and new sets of clothes for her to change into.

After drinking the hot water, she kind of sobered a little after a while. So when she was ready to bathe, she asked me if i wanted to join her in the bath.
Me: No, i very tired
KL: Really no?
Me: faster go bathe.

With that, KL dragged her feet into the toilet and i guess by then she knew i was quite angry and she didn't know how to make me happy. But when she was bathing, i kept thinking and realized it was not her fault how Ed touched her. She was drunk and didn't know what was happening. Slowly, my anger subsided and they all transferred to Ed.

So after KL came out from the toilet with only a bath towel, i grabbed her from behind and started kising her on the neck slowly up th her ears. She love it when i kiss her ear and that is ont of the things that turn her on a lot. She turned around to face me and we started frenching and touching each other all over. By then we were sitting on her bed and i untied her bath towel and she was stark naked in front of my eyes. The first time i seen a girl completely naked. Instant steam. Then KL made me lie on my back while she stripped me of my shirt and pants and then eventually my underwear. She played with my balls and laughed at how quickly my pre cum came out. So i jumped up and pinned her onto ther bed and with one hand, groping her breast but this time, not with so much force. I learnt something from our first make out session ok? Slowly i close my mouth around her already erected nipple and circle them with my tongue while maintaining pressure on it with my teeth. Both my hands were on ther waist and i slowly moved down and felt her clit and soon, her wet honeycomb.

I took turns sucking each nipple and had my finger of one hand in her pussy and another hand playing with her clit. I was very excited at that time because it was my first time touching a pussy. I think i fingered her too hard because after awhile, she was moaning and had to use a pillow to cover her mouth to stop herself from screaming out. i slowly entered 2 fingers into her pussy and continued fingering her. After doing that for about 10 minutes, i suddenly felt her vagina suddenly become very very tight and her pussy because much wetter than it was before. Then she stopped her moaning and lie down on her bed, pulling me up to kiss me on my lips. I asked her what happened and she said i made her cum for the first time in her life.

Whoa, so that was how a girl cumming feels like.. Not bad at all. Hahahha.

Ok stay tuned for the second part of what happens that night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1