The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2015, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 11
Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold
Genuine FRs

Given how so many Frs are fake in this thread and many bad reviews get removed. Ive started my own thread and lets see where this goes.

P.S I got zapped because some OKT didn't like the bad review i posted. Too bad, i only post my own experiences for others to think whether its worth visiting that girl.
Old 23-04-2015, 01:42 AM
Samster

Doldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to beholdDoldrums is a splendid one to behold
Re: Genuine FRs

FR on Miki from KBS

Looks: 7.5/10 (90% similar to Photo, with thicker makeup on and the right light, you get her profile pic look, not as SYT as pictures show)
Body: Skin not as smooth, probably due to all the showering and a bit dry. Not as tight.
Boobs: Enhanced, a little sagging, Small C cup.
Pussy: Not as tight and gripping, shaved, enjoys a good licking. Not as wet and requires Gel.
BBBJ: Nice suction and slow, looks at you while sucking
FJ: Tried missionary, cowgirl and spooning. Cowgirl is the best position. Has JAV moans.
Overall sexperience: 7/10, For her polite, accommodating, and smiles. It was a nice session. But don't be expecting HOT sweaty passionate JAV sex. Shower is by yourself and she will give you a toothbrush to brush your teeth, but no mouth wash haha.
Old 23-04-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mybubblepop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=409265

there is great bonks thread
Old 23-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybubblepop View Post
This thread isn't a duplicate. I welcome people to post Frs which aren't great bonks in this thread as well.

And i assume that bad reviews can't be removed from my thread unless i remove them myself, since i am the thread starter? Ive posted bad reviews in great bonks thread and found them removed, not so useful for bros to reference if its only great bonks.

I post bad reviews solely because i don't want to spend money on wasted trips, and i hope other bros are honest enough to give their own genuine Frs without someone tempering with it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1