The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 14
cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Advise on Ecstasy /MDMA use.

http://goseasia.about.com/od/singapo...-Drug-Laws.htm

Wanted to be safe than sorry , the penalty for consuming Ecstasy is

1st timer : 1 year (consume means test positive in urine test)

for the Ecstasy to be completely detox it needs at least 4 days to be very safe. every 6 hours the percentage of drugs in your body will decrease by half.

Here are a few tips to follow if you want to avoid even the barest possibility of arrest on drug-related charges in Singapore:

Do not carry anything onto a plane if you don't know what's in it. Don't carry anything for a friend or an acquaintance. Remember that Singaporean law presumes possession, if the luggage checked in under your name is found with any amount of illegal drugs inside.

Do not take drugs before your flight into Singapore. Because Singaporean law presumes possession even in the instance of a positive drug test, you might want to completely detox weeks before your flight.
Old 29-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Samster

cashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercashcow is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Advise on Ecstasy /MDMA use.

For faster detox and safe consumption:

1) *half bottle of water every 1 hour to prevent dehydration.
2) *you will feel cold after eating because your temperature rise tremedously , DO not wear too much to prevent over heating. take off your clothes
3) do not take away or da bao to Singapore , consume and da bao the charges are very different.
3) do not eat 2 at a time, the effect for double dosage is dangerous
3a) max at 1 for beginners , DO NOT OVERDOSE .
4) stay in the country for few days before heading to Singapore so to let them detox
5) if possible bring along a tester
6) ONLY consume in countries that accept Ecstasy as approved drug
6a)Read what you are taking. There are alot of false rumours about Ecstasy which are untrue , read them...
7A) 3 things that lead to death 1) overdose 2) overheating 3) over dehydration
7) DONT TAKE RISKS, DONT DANCE IN , 1 YEAR of PRISON is NOT WORTH FEW HOURS OF FUN.....
Old 29-05-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

THE TRUTH ABOUT Ecstasy IS Ecstasy IS LESS TOXIC THAN YOUR CIGS ..YOU DONT GET THOSE UGLY PICS U SEEN ON YOUR CIG BOXES ,Ecstasy JUST RELEASES Serotonin IN YOUR mind that can be replenished in few weeks.

Things to do to be healthy

Get lots of sleep
Eat healthy food, limit coffee, soda, sugar
Get some exercise
Avoid television (though movies are OK, such as the entire Lord of the Rings ultra-violent extended remix edition)
Hang out with friends
Old 29-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Samster

Final Advise, dont take drugs in Singapore
Old 29-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2682 / Power: 13
Deesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond reputeDeesiaokia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashcow View Post
Yeah .. Don't take any drug, Is not worth it .. Example...
(1) Saw my friend jump down from his room after taking some yeo Tao (estacy)n chicken meat ( ketamine). He was only in his late 20's and he gao deng kee liao (surrender his IC ).
(2) Friends was caught either trafficking , consuming or possessing ,all kena jialat jialat from the judge. Imagine spending 7 years in jail without any discount .. Life sucks in changi chalet..
From that very moment I tell myself if I wana steam, high.. Go to kopi tiam order 6 Btl of tiger n drink.. Cmf high n best thing won't get caught or worried been spot check by mata or road blocked.
Just my 2 cent thoughts ..
PM me if i had left u out.
Old 30-05-2012, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Admiral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best not to touch it at all.
Old 30-05-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3018 / Power: 15
Young Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond reputeYoung Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Better not to touch it all any where . Not worth the risk.
Old 30-05-2012, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Bebeque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Illegal drugs - you don't really know the composition of what you are taking and what your own body's reaction to it. Even if one has taken it before, different dealers obtain their supplies in many different ways and the manufacturing processes are often questionable. One single dose may be fatal for some who are allegic to the particular drug or some other chemical components added to it.

Be safe than to be sorry. No point losing your life or worse, suffer the ill effects or damaged health thereafter.
Old 30-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
Czar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral View Post
Best not to touch it at all.
Very right.
Old 31-05-2012, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 13
Powersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of lightPowersex is a glorious beacon of light

where to get it ah?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1