The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Shall all the Bros here stand united & boycott KTVs since girl tips is insanely high?

Pre covid gal tips $30 and $50 can get. Mummy tip also $50.

Now post-covid dunno which lanjiao rule they follow, gal minimum tip is $100, mummy also $100. Looks like all the ktvs aka bistros in spore join forces amongst themselves to monopolise the market and set the price ridiculuosly high. They know that they we are desperate and we cant travel out of the country to chiong so they set the price insanely high.

Its our job now to also stand united and boycott them. I understand that the bros here have been desperate (including me) to be entertained and play with gals. If we can survive circuit breaker without ktv for 2 to 3 mths, then we should be able to do so also post-covid. Lets make this a consumer market, instead of a supplier market. Let them be desperate of us, instead of us being desperate of them and kenna chopped gao gao. I am prepared to get zap by ktv bosses/owners/shareholders/mamasan/papasan but I know I am sacrificing myself for the all bros here who have been chionging ktv for years (honestly for me I have cheong ktv for 8 yrs). You guys dont deserve this kind of treatment. Lets boycott for the time being until the economy gets back to shape and hopefully by then the price would revert to the normal tips price.

Who's in?
Old 07-03-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sexybod is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Shall all the Bros here stand united & boycott KTVs since girl tips is insanely h

All friends already quit going this Bistro places. It's too expensive and not worth it. I rather spend money elsewhere.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 15
lupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud oflupsupz has much to be proud of
Re: Shall all the Bros here stand united & boycott KTVs since girl tips is insanely h

Patronised a few bistros that were not KTV converts and 1 which was a KTV pub convert since the reopening. Nothing much and don't intend to go to any of those KTV converts at the current pricing. I rather take that money and go to a MP with happy ending.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lupsupz View Post
Patronised a few bistros that were not KTV converts and 1 which was a KTV pub convert since the reopening. Nothing much and don't intend to go to any of those KTV converts at the current pricing. I rather take that money and go to a MP with happy ending.
Firsr of all who are all the limpdick softbrains paying these amounts to start with!!???

A tip by definition is voluntarily given.( i dun mean give zero..obvsly not..next time not allow in..but); why would ANYONE pay this at all.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
At this point , rather hang out social with wallet friendly watering hole eg clean bistro.
Visit mp,pcc if need release.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Boycott also no use.. there's always ppl willing to pay that price
Old 07-03-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

There will always be people with the spending power willing to pay.

Even during pre-covid period, there are guys who will tip double or triple just because they like the girl.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Firsr of all who are all the limpdick softbrains paying these amounts to start with!!???

A tip by definition is voluntarily given.( i dun mean give zero..obvsly not..next time not allow in..but); why would ANYONE pay this at all.
Obviously you din't know.... many of these joints now have imposed a "minimum" rate for everything. Order food must have "minimum"... order drinks must have "minimum".... ask hostess to sit must give "minimum" tips.... etc
Dun agree with the policy.... sorry we are full pls go elsewhere.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 18
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

I have stopped going since months back, the ridiculous prices for finger food, min $100 tips etc.

Low playability already a big no no.

But then they have their own army of Robert customers so I guess it doesn't matter.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Obviously you din't know.... many of these joints now have imposed a "minimum" rate for everything. Order food must have "minimum"... order drinks must have "minimum".... ask hostess to sit must give "minimum" tips.... etc

Got it..i vote the last sentence
Old 07-03-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 13
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
I also dont understand this "minimum" policy. Everything must be "mininum". So what if we dont adhere to the policy? This policy is it legit? Issit being passed down in the legislation, etc? Are those ktv boss owner gonna whack the customers? I heard all these ktv joints are owned by different gangs depending on their different locations.
Old 07-03-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
I also dont understand this "minimum" policy. Everything must be "mininum". So what if we dont adhere to the policy? This policy is it legit? Issit being passed down in the legislation, etc? Are those ktv boss owner gonna whack the customers? I heard all these ktv joints are owned by different gangs depending on their different locations.
Its singapore. You dont have any real gangs...light intimidation mebbe..nothing more...owners wont dare..not worth it..jus wont let u back
Old 07-03-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2396 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
Pre covid gal tips $30 and $50 can get. Mummy tip also $50.

Now post-covid dunno which lanjiao rule they follow, gal minimum tip is $100, mummy also $100. Looks like all the ktvs aka bistros in spore join forces amongst themselves to monopolise the market and set the price ridiculuosly high. They know that they we are desperate and we cant travel out of the country to chiong so they set the price insanely high.

Its our job now to also stand united and boycott them. I understand that the bros here have been desperate (including me) to be entertained and play with gals. If we can survive circuit breaker without ktv for 2 to 3 mths, then we should be able to do so also post-covid. Lets make this a consumer market, instead of a supplier market. Let them be desperate of us, instead of us being desperate of them and kenna chopped gao gao. I am prepared to get zap by ktv bosses/owners/shareholders/mamasan/papasan but I know I am sacrificing myself for the all bros here who have been chionging ktv for years (honestly for me I have cheong ktv for 8 yrs). You guys dont deserve this kind of treatment. Lets boycott for the time being until the economy gets back to shape and hopefully by then the price would revert to the normal tips price.

Who's in?

Bro, i agree we all should start do something. But boycott isn't the best method as this is rather painful to our bros. As i say earlier, we are just horny bastards, we are not charities. What i want to promote is a fair playing ground charging us fairly wile being trapped here and those girls and outlets not happily rapping our bros.

As i said before, what they are doing is a total violate of covid laws. This can be big or small depending on anyone wanna pursue or make big only. Look at the Terrance Cao. He only host his fellow colleagues from mediacorp at his house during CNY. Maybe he didn't carefully count his guests only, thus, tio liao cause he is too famous not to be ignored. If not public will say gov punished nobody but stop at famous/rich people. I think eating outlets still cannot be bigger than 8 people and no interaction between tables. That means is moving around sitting allow meh?

So bros, use ur power u have in ur hands as a local. We are the local, howcome let others direct how we play? Whichever outlets too ridiculous, just report and make them famous. The girls i doubt got working passes so they are afraid to be sent back. The outlets and girls should wake up liao.

I hope the government react to this, and seriously catch a few and bankrupt the outlets, fine the girls heavily and sent them back. They can kiss goodbye to ripping us bros and the free vaccines already. This will top up our reserves as i know MY SINGAPORE need money now to make up for support he has given to SINGAPOREANS. I rather the money ripped from bros here to be taken back by our NATION and use to develop our NATION and help our CITIZENS.

Also remove the mommy system. This is one bloody charge which no bros should pay. As i said, the mommy interest is not totally on the bros side. Why paid someone so much for conflict of ur interests. Plus, you cannot book ur own tables or reject ur own girls??? Do you find the mommy instead of following ur order to reject the girls. Instead, she will ask u to explain and try to mediate the matter. Waste of time and only trying to help the girls instead. When bros reject confirm is already very dulan the girls already what. What need to explain anymore to the mommy?
Old 07-03-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Better off going to FL or mp.
Old 07-03-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
I don't mind the idea of us killing off bad KTV bistro outlets who rip us off with their prices through AV reports and subsequent raids on their premises. The thing I worry about is that whacking these black sheep outlets will merely give the government even more justification to permanently hamstring and kill off nightlife entertainment and vice in Singapore for good. It won't be a case of kill one to set an example to the rest. It'll be a case of the government taking a sledgehammer to nightlife KTVs, bars, pubs etc wholesale with no prejudice whatsoever. Its already quite clear this is what they're doing when they're OK with nightlife outlets reopening and pivoting to F&B (as many bars and pubs and KTVs have done), and opening up enough of society and business/public venues to make the shutdown of nightlife entertainment and legal vice in GL totally irrelevant in significance to combat this phony pandemic we live in. Somehow a bar/nightclub/KTV converted to an F&B outlet, serving alcohol alongside food to make it F&B, till 1030pm every night is okay in terms of COVID risk, and yet letting them stay as nightlife drinking/entertainment outlets isn't? Even legit family friendly chains like Teo Heng have not escaped this blanket treatment, and the government doesn't give a shit.

Bottomline is, we are stuck in a lose lose scenario here. We pay through the nose and get ripped off by nightlife and legalised/undertable vice operating in KTVs because the market now is one of increasingly pent up demand faced with limited supply. We boycott those that overcharge and report them in to get them raided and shut down, we risk killing off the entire industry leaving us with blue balls, as if boycotting the majority of KTVs that are ripping us off won't do the same to us too. The way vice and nightlife entertainment is looking like now is increasingly one which only the rich can pay to afford and play. And with the sort of money they've saved up from not being able to travel over the past year and the foreseeable future, they'll have plenty to splash without a care in the world, and they can singlehandedly keep the KTV industry with its insanely inflated prices afloat more than your average Joe Spender can as a whole community. Think of it like a stock bubble, like what we're seeing in tech now.

The rest of us can just pound sand for all the government and society cares. Because God forbid we have fun in this society however we want to as individuals, we just exist to contribute to economic growth statistics and lead squeaky clean lives as dictated by conservative and religious leaders in society. Sure, boycott and don't pay the stupid prices KTVs and vice generally is commanding now in Singapore. But we have to be realistic and recognise that it's not likely to improve the market to become a buyers' market anytime soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1