The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2011, 07:29 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mizs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Terrible encounter

Thrice i encounter very horrible gals. Hope bro posting for the PRC here post what you really see. I'm sorry if i offended any here, but would really like to share what i encounter. From the site here i manage to book a PRC describe as Mid 20s, sweet and horny...bla bla bla...etc. When turn out at the hotel room, OH MY GODDESSS it turn out to be a 30plus gal look almost 40 with black teeths, mouth stink cos of smoking. My bro become soft immediately. Wasted my 100 plus. Real sad case. All three cases are like that. Hope bro can post post what they really see with their own eye, if you yourself can't take it pls dun post. Thanks alots
Old 08-12-2011, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
hasbeen84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Terrible encounter

If u wanna help the bros, then post who u booked and under which bro...
Old 08-12-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 19
H9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring SamsterH9000C is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yups.... if u really wanna help out here... pls state which gal from which website turns out to be fake.....
Old 08-12-2011, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 15
nicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynicholassoong81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Actually, you just need to use some common sense when you go for online FL. My policy is I never go for FL without any FR. Secondly, I will review the ratings of the FL by the OKT skeptically. Examine his other postings. If all the girls under him are rated excellent or extraordinary, the likelihood is this OKT only cares about earning money or is simply pa jiao. Even when there are FRs, research the backgrounds of those bros who posted the FRs. How trustworthy are their reports? Assign a trustworthy rating for them just as how credit rating agencies rate the credit worthiness of companies and countries. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to spot a gem on SBF. You just need to be very logical and objective. And BTW, alot of bros also like to give the crap saying that one man's meat is another poison. Personally, I don't quite buy this saying. Bcoz statistically, if a FL is really good, she will be well recognized by most brothers. Only once in a while, you ll find a few oddballs posting poor FRs about very good FLs. In statistics, we call these the outliers. Hope my advice will help you look for better experiences in the future..
Old 08-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 15
horny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud ofhorny3886 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholassoong81 View Post
Actually, you just need to use some common sense when you go for online FL. My policy is I never go for FL without any FR. Secondly, I will review the ratings of the FL by the OKT skeptically. Examine his other postings. If all the girls under him are rated excellent or extraordinary, the likelihood is this OKT only cares about earning money or is simply pa jiao. Even when there are FRs, research the backgrounds of those bros who posted the FRs. How trustworthy are their reports? Assign a trustworthy rating for them just as how credit rating agencies rate the credit worthiness of companies and countries. It doesn't take a genius to figure out how to spot a gem on SBF. You just need to be very logical and objective. And BTW, alot of bros also like to give the crap saying that one man's meat is another poison. Personally, I don't quite buy this saying. Bcoz statistically, if a FL is really good, she will be well recognized by most brothers. Only once in a while, you ll find a few oddballs posting poor FRs about very good FLs. In statistics, we call these the outliers. Hope my advice will help you look for better experiences in the future..
Up you for constructive post.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1