The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-05-2006, 04:58 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
Downers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need help on health issues

Sorry if this annoys anyone but i tried reading the STD sticky but can't find my symptom to match the pictures.

I have outbreak of rashes on the inner thighs near the genital area. However, the outbreak usually occurs in a ring worm type format. It's itchy and when i scratch, it will sore and kinda spread.

I did some research and found that it might be called a jock's itch or might be some form of genital infection that i overlooked.

can anyone advise on this so that i can look into it.?

Thanks
Old 28-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
jemz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Need help on health issues

sounds like herpes... i suggest you go get checked by the doc's...dont try to self-diagnose...

any kind of illness will need proper medical attention for it to go away... so yeap... dont guess! just go!
Old 26-06-2006, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 18
Pak_Chew_Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPak_Chew_Cheng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPak_Chew_Cheng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So bro Downers, you see doctor already ?

Care to share what was the doctor's diagnosis ?

Thanks
Old 26-06-2006, 06:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
powerace is Cool - loads of Potential

i talked to afa counsellor once...he told me the hiv + patient he saw normally have shingles in mouth...
Old 26-06-2006, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 19
RedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedJacket is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downers
I did some research and found that it might be called a jock's itch or might be some form of genital infection that i overlooked.

Thanks
You still so free researching on the illness? Just go down the doctor and ask why and what is that. Surely, that doctor can answer you more accurately than us. Somemore if you drag on, then treatment time get lesser.

Hope you are okay.
Old 27-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 19
AngelEye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngelEye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downers
Sorry if this annoys anyone but i tried reading the STD sticky but can't find my symptom to match the pictures.

I have outbreak of rashes on the inner thighs near the genital area. However, the outbreak usually occurs in a ring worm type format. It's itchy and when i scratch, it will sore and kinda spread.

Thanks
In Sg's weather, many ppl might develope fungal infection around areas like groin, armpits, inner thighs, etc,it is due to poor hygiene, n factors like when 1 in under antibiotic treatment for long period of time, using anti-bacterial cream for certain kind of treatment n exposure to other person with fungal infection(sharing of towels, clothings etc).

Dermatological infection can varies in their shape, intensity of itch and appearance. It is Best u seek medical attention to get proper treatment. U mention "ring type" of pattern, highly chance it might just be simple fungal infection. this is easily treated with anti-fungal cream and anti-histamines to stop the itch. n of cos together wif good hygiene and wearing cotton base underwear and pants play a part. Avoid tight pants or material that do not absorb perspiratrion.
up list :
Old 28-06-2006, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!lfc78 is one of the Best!

better dun guess go check with doctor
Old 28-06-2006, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1420 / Power: 22
gedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud ofgedangsa has much to be proud of

Rule of the thumb is that when you are in doubt consult the doctor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1