The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wired72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Personal SEX Slave

This is a true story of what happened some time back. I have a few friends who are NLP experts, they use words and actions to make you want what they want. Sounds like a load of bull like the JEDI mind trick. But after some drinking sessions I found the dark side to the art.

I can’t say who these people are because some are pretty public figures who run workshops and are it the press. But I found a method to the madness.
Now all I needed was a human test subject….

I went to a popular adult dating site and cast my first net outa there. I got a few bites, It the end I settled for a 28 year old office lady working in a bank. I got some background info and found out that she was last with a married guy for a number of years. A perfect person to dominate. LOL

I met up with Jessica she was 28, fair skinned, great body 34-24-36 nice long hair, and you could see she cared about her appearance. She wore a thigh length office suit with light makeup.

We met up for dinner….

I was a perfect gentleman we had some Japanese food for dinner some place with a revolving sushi bar so we could eat as much as we wanted and we could use our fingers and share. During dinner I ANCHORED Jessica by touching her in neutral areas like shoulders, elbows, back making sure she was comfortable with me. I kept the conversion light about us family and the good old days of youth.

BTW Jessica is her real name hee hee

After dinner we went to a place on Arab street for drinks. I love this place because they have low tables and you sit on carpets drink and smoke water pipe. I love the water pipe because its easy to smoke (Fruit flavors) even for non smokers and gets them high fast – hee hee. Plus point is the place is pretty dark.

So sitting on the carpet side by side backs to the wall real close together. I turn the conversion slowly to differences between men and women, then get personal by going into pass relationships. We lean in close and whisper I try to listen and seem interested. Comfort her by touching more personal body area like hands neck and face and then the hug. We even talk about sex what she likes what I like, just talk a light kiss at the end of the night.

So I carry on like this for the next 3 dates…. Anchoring Jessica with words (giving some words certain emotions and reinforcing with light touching and kissing nothing MORE till I am ready.

Now I am ready….

I have my target and am ready to dominate her with SEX….
Old 24-09-2008, 06:48 PM
Samster

wooster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Personal SEX Slave

Camping here.

Btw, can share the secrets of the jedi mind trick?
Old 24-09-2008, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Wah seh...so powerful meh? What is NLP?

Better don't read anymore...skali bodai boji we all gong gong pass account numbers and PIN numbers to him. Wives, gfs, FL contacts, investment porfolios all gone...house also.

So scary...
Why you so like dat?
Old 24-09-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

hey Thread-starter,

Are u adam khoo?
Old 24-09-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 21
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post

Better don't read anymore...skali bodai boji we all gong gong pass account numbers and PIN numbers to him. Wives, gfs, FL contacts, investment porfolios all gone...house also.

So scary...
lol. i also wonder what is NLP, so that i can use it on sg banks teller and no need to work liao.
Old 24-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 18
maulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaulsith is a Helpful and Caring Samster

AJedi,hmmm pretty sounds like Star Wars..May the force be with you,and accept me as your Padawan to increased my red bladed Lightsaber pls...more to cum pls,especially when the force is strong with you..
Old 24-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 23
Storm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant futureStorm_Sucker has a brilliant future

haha...

It happend before? or going to happen? It seems to be that a lot of pple LOVES to earn points this way.. write a bit, hoping for points to be up and then continue here and there..

Well.. keep it UP!

Uplist : Empty
Old 24-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
n8250 is one of the Best!n8250 is one of the Best!n8250 is one of the Best!

Bro, whats next ?
Dont let us wait for too long ah...
Pls pm me if I have yet return the favour.
Old 24-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

Can't wait for the juicy parts....

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 24-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 17
SammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud ofSammyHulk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
lol. i also wonder what is NLP, so that i can use it on sg banks teller and no need to work liao.
The full term for NLP is Nero Linguistic Programming. Basically association with something that will trigger emotions (positive or negative). Anchoring is just one method of NLP.
Old 24-09-2008, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11961 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyHulk View Post
The full term for NLP is Nero Linguistic Programming. Basically association with something that will trigger emotions (positive or negative). Anchoring is just one method of NLP.
Wow something which is Never Learn Properly before so I must anchor myself here liao.....

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 24-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang humpcheepang

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Wow something which is Never Learn Properly before so I must anchor myself here liao.....
I really thot that NLP is NO LUM-PA!

TS, please con't with your steamy story, start f88king her.....
Old 24-09-2008, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Psychologist telling us story??

Please continue....
Old 24-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2121 / Power: 20
Cytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond reputeCytan7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey TS, keep the story flowing...
Old 25-09-2008, 12:19 AM
Samster

wired72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL no i am not Adam Khoo or Stuart Tan but both are my buddies both of them super clean but stuart got some pretty interesting tricks. He can make you forget your name with his JEDI MIND TRICK.

Long ago i used to hear of con men who went to the supermaket or stores and just got the cashiers to hand them money just by talking to them. Hey i would think this was some urban myth, except these stories were in the papers.

Now that i have crossed over I see how weak minded people can be twisted to do your bidding.

And mind you, you can use SEX as a tool...

Muahahahahahahahahaha... evil organ music playing in the background....

Hint you can find me in today's paper on another subject...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1