The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Cat150, do u all really spend near 1 hr in the room ?

for me usually the session will end max around 30-40mins mark. I mean i will be fully bathed and step out of the room.

is it a waste of money or ?

alright, u guys will ask, why not cat100 or cat80 then if you spent only 30mins there ?

answer is, i would like to do frenching and bbbj sometime. which is almost impossible with the cat80/100 PRC girls.

your thoughts please. gentlemen.
Old 11-05-2016, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cat150, do u all really spend near 1 hr in the room ?

You created this thread just to ask if people spend 1hr or not from CAT150... Wtf...
Old 11-05-2016, 10:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Soaplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

IMHO quality more important than quantity. I rather have 30mins solid service, all boxes ticked, buttons pressed than 1 full hour of sloppy service...
Old 11-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If u dont need bath before and after so don't need 1 hr
Old 11-05-2016, 11:14 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

i think see how rich u are loh.....if to u the extra $50 is like a peanut then go ahead....most important is happy

anyway the extra time left u can use to rest on the bed, cuddle with her, fish for info about other forum members (jus joking), molest her body some more, chit chat abit...etc etc

actually why ur session end so fast ?? you can request for her to spend more time on cat bath...more time on bbbj.....
Old 11-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Loloclub is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cat150, do us all really spend near 1 hr in the room ?

I always spend one hour for cat 150 I mean I will not go out before one hour..I always look at the time on my phone first then go in...the lady will sign first before she lead the customers to her room..so that time keep the eyes sharp look at the clock.. If finish earlier tell her time not up yet..
Old 11-05-2016, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

thanks all bros.

sometime can tell one, some lady will chit chat with u after session, some will cuddle u, ask u wan massage or not, in that case, gd for me. can spend near to at least 45min , even 1 hr.

but some will wan to leave the room asap, in that case i also dun wan to force them to stay any longer also, no point.

as u know, time is money to them. think i will try to delay the session a bit longer next time no matter how.
Old 11-05-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
thanks all bros.

sometime can tell one, some lady will chit chat with u after session, some will cuddle u, ask u wan massage or not, in that case, gd for me. can spend near to at least 45min , even 1 hr.

but some will wan to leave the room asap, in that case i also dun wan to force them to stay any longer also, no point.

as u know, time is money to them. think i will try to delay the session a bit longer next time no matter how.
those who want to rush out of the room i will always take note and write it down in my FR

if they good service during the session but want to rush off later...i just close 1 eye and its ok

if they lousy service and later still want to rush off....this 1 is jialat...i will write a bad FR liao...
Old 11-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SemiRetired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Well a lot of factors come into play including how soon you fire your first shot.

So depending on how much time is left, u may get a cuddle, massage, another shot (depends on your pistol and chemistry and WL) etc.

However I would like to stress that a good/experienced WL should be able to plan out the activities for around 45 mins (w just 15 mins to spare for bonus or unforeseen events).

Otherwise if they just mechanically chop chop settle in 30 mins. I probably won't RTF.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Let me tell u what to do if you have extra time, writing good FR. even if services lousy
Old 11-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
laosun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

usually will be at least 50 mins the FL must also drag until almost 1 hour, if not make only 1 time, unless service super good or what. If they want repeat customer they should treat the customer nice.
Everytime I try a new girl I try to make some small talk, pretend to ask if they new never see before or say friend recommend, also hint to them I go quite often not boast but let them know I go often and let them know if the gal got feel usually stick with the girl until go back or code red. and tell them my regular one today busy code red or what.
From here if they catch the hint they do a good job don't short change you if not then bye bye lor blacklist her or even the shop

you try 0819 their girl usually more than 1 hour. Always buzzer ring so confirm is more than 1 hour. their waterbed already 20 - 30 mins.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Depends on the girl though
Last time AP Lulu from 1654
Hers solid... Really goood service plus spend time with you
Old 12-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heroldy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I try and I try and I try.... to delay my cum. but max only about 15mins. so I take about 40 - 45mins on average. the res of the time TCSS with the WL while molesting her even more at the same time
Old 12-05-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroldy View Post
I try and I try and I try.... to delay my cum. but max only about 15mins. so I take about 40 - 45mins on average. the res of the time TCSS with the WL while molesting her even more at the same time
yeah....i always like to molest them some more
Old 12-05-2016, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
If u dont need bath before and after so don't need 1 hr
Bro,bath time should not be counted as massage time.

Which HC? You kena carrot chop le.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1