The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Married To Single As Single To Married

Just a general observation that I made in the midst of going some of the threads...that most married guys cannot wait to get into the pants of a single gal and most single guys cannot wait to get into the pants of a married woman...

Guess as a married man having tasted our own wifes, more or less we are not that keen to try another married woman cos we know wat to expect especially if she have given birth..whereas for a single guy I cannot say for sure what is the motivation for doing a married woman but when I was a very much younger man, I always had a thing for older woman, married or not, perhaps my notion that being older they must be more experienced in pleasing a young man in bed..moreover just as it gives a old man a boost to have a young woman going to bed with me, I think likewise it says very much the same for a older woman..sort of a reassurance that they still possess a certain quality that man find desirable..
Old 26-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1360 / Power: 19
sg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud ofsg_boytoy has much to be proud of
Re: Married To Single As Single To Married

Give me a SYT anytime! Of legal age, of course

She could see from my face that I was,
Fucking high,
And I don't think that I'll see her again,
But we shared a moment that will last till the end...
Old 26-10-2005, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Im into SYT too!!!!
Old 26-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 20
packardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpackardbell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine
Just a general observation that I made in the midst of going some of the threads...that most married guys cannot wait to get into the pants of a single gal and most single guys cannot wait to get into the pants of a married woman...

Guess as a married man having tasted our own wifes, more or less we are not that keen to try another married woman cos we know wat to expect especially if she have given birth..whereas for a single guy I cannot say for sure what is the motivation for doing a married woman but when I was a very much younger man, I always had a thing for older woman, married or not, perhaps my notion that being older they must be more experienced in pleasing a young man in bed..moreover just as it gives a old man a boost to have a young woman going to bed with me, I think likewise it says very much the same for a older woman..sort of a reassurance that they still possess a certain quality that man find desirable..
Very well said. You brought up the inner thought of us. I am married and
not young too. However, I personally do not like having session with young
gals (of course legal age) which I attempted a few times already. Young
gals tends to be inexperience. You have to teach her and yet not getting the best out of it. End of day, you are the one to pay and she enjoy and yet
another free course. My point of view hor, may not be representing the view
of other. I believe most of the brudders here have other view, plse share.
I think this is a very interesting subject.
Old 26-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1823 / Power: 23
daryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant futuredaryl76 has a brilliant future

as a young guy myself... (ahem ahem), i feel tat older women tend to be more attractive cos they are more 'experienced'??? guess its the saying, 'the grass is always greener on the other side' so its more abt, not yet tried so its interesting...
Old 26-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

well, too uch young women for me, had much of a whole share for me. thats why still cheonging older women
Old 26-10-2005, 10:16 PM
Samster (B)

milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

well, too much young women for me, had much of a whole share for me. thats why still cheonging older women
Old 26-10-2005, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
buhl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbuhl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
well, too much young women for me, had much of a whole share for me. thats why still cheonging older women
ah shawn ho sei boh!! i'll b flying back tml nite, i think u'll b at barnone tio boh

married or single, syt or not...if she's a bah chai, she's fair game to me liao
experienced or not, both i like...variety spices up my life
super turned on especially if she's in the baby elephant class...hmmmm yummy
Old 29-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buhl
ah shawn ho sei boh!! i'll b flying back tml nite, i think u'll b at barnone tio boh

married or single, syt or not...if she's a bah chai, she's fair game to me liao
experienced or not, both i like...variety spices up my life
super turned on especially if she's in the baby elephant class...hmmmm yummy
u know why we so gam, becos we share same sentiments......excluding orgy .
Old 30-10-2005, 01:45 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1922 / Power: 0
David_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant futureDavid_Ginola has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella
u know why we so gam, becos we share same sentiments......excluding orgy .
Hi bro, guess u miss out 1 of the fun with ur buddies. But u might hv ur own reasons. Orgy is something nice n doing it with ur buddies is more fun n enjoyable. Live life to ur fullest bro. Cos anything can happen. At first i'm like u, just feel pai say. But after 1 session, the feel is different. Cheong all the way bro.....

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1