The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2254 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone here got try blindfold by GF and get BJ?

A guy told me he got a close female friend, her ex-bf blindfolded her and trick her into blowing his friend. She got so angry and upset almost wanted to make a police report.

Months later on his birthday, she actually blind folded him during their staycay and trick him back.

He thought she was blowing him but actually she invited a gay to blow him and ride him.

He didn't knew it until she show him the video she had recorded that day and they finally broke off.
Old 03-09-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone here got try blindfold by GF and get BJ?

I had an encounter. My fb did a facial massage and put face mask on me. While the face mask on my face, she suddenly bj me.... It was so kinky that I was rock hard
Old 03-09-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
A guy told me he got a close female friend, her ex-bf blindfolded her and trick her into blowing his friend. She got so angry and upset almost wanted to make a police report.
He didn't knew it until she show him the video she had recorded that day and they finally broke off.
Happy for the girl.
I would get the gay to screw his asshole and cum on his stupid face!
Old 03-09-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

There is no fun getting a bbbj w/o the girls looking up at u while doing it n u looking down at them n seeing their expression n slutty look of enjoyment sucking yr dick

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-09-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 5
EvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to allEvanSG is a name known to all

This reminds me of Jav under NTR category
Old 03-09-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

Quote:
A guy told me he got a close female friend, her ex-bf blindfolded her and trick her into blowing his friend.
Which samster kenna blew? :P
Old 03-09-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Months later on his birthday, she actually blind folded him during their staycay and trick him back.

He thought she was blowing him but actually she invited a gay to blow him and ride him.

Good for her. He deserves it
Old 03-09-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Happy for the girl.
I would get the gay to screw his asshole and cum on his stupid face!
Why not get a Bangala?
Old 03-09-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by urger View Post
Which samster kenna blew? :P
Lol.
No idea.
His GF love him so much.
He sabo GF.
Really bastard.
If he get Bangala and trick GF blow, really sick bastard.

Now he himself kena blow by gay.
Old 04-09-2021, 08:58 AM
Samster

This kind of revenge quite good right
Old 04-09-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
This kind of revenge quite good right
Yes. Actually it makes a good plot for AV.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

TS has started two threads on same subject.

Remember this which is less than two years ago.

Prepare to stay in Changi Chalet.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...ex-game-847761
Old 04-09-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
TS has started two threads on same subject.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...ex-game-847761[/COLOR][/SIZE]
24 years jail and 24 strokes of the cane!
His whole young life is over! - but serve him right!
Old 05-09-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Yes. Actually it makes a good plot for AV.
If get Bangala blow the guy to revenge, wonder how the guy feel.

Jav got Bangala workers?
Old 05-09-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Bangala may not be interested or even know how to blow. Easy to blow the cover open. Getting a gay friend is the best. The gay friend won’t reject a free fuck and alr know how to do a decent job
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1