The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2012, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
threetreasure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Will u borrow money to chiong ot bonk girls?

Just curious will u borrow money in order to go for chionging, whether go GL or find FL, or wadever chionging.

there is a thread on how much we spend our salary on FL, or GL girls.. so just wonder if u hv no or not enough money, but still want to chiong or want to up a FL that u like alot.. will u go to the extent of borrowing money for these purposes?
Old 04-10-2012, 08:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Unicornfan is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Will u borrow money to chiong ot bonk girls?

Personal point of view.

I would never do it. No money? Dun chiong. Not enough? Next time lor... No point getting into debts just because I wanna chiong ktv or bang a FL... it is never worth it...
Old 04-10-2012, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 15
wtfman is one of the Best!wtfman is one of the Best!wtfman is one of the Best!

Personally I do know people like this.. if you cant afford to cheong then just pcc la.. I mean after all it is just the matter of getting your cock satisfied and losing a couple mL of liquid protein..
Old 04-10-2012, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me have an agreement with my cheonging partner. If either one of us is broke, the other will settle the bill. So far i works for both of us
Old 04-10-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

I ever have this below experience before...

i know a FL and have deal with her a few times and kind of become know her "well" or like become "friend". there is one time she ask me whether want deal.. i told her not enough money.. then i joke with her how about i pay her half the amount first for the deal, then maybe 2 weeks later (when get pay) then xfer remaining amount to her. to my surpruse she agree.. and really i paid her only half the amount when deal.. then later xfer the remaining amount to her after 2 weeks.. haha.. so hv 2 times of this kind of "special" arrangement with this FL. most of the time will ensure hv enough money then go for FL.

for me, same as one bro mentioned above.. no money dun chiong just pcc, not enough money then next time lor...
Old 04-10-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

No money No cheong....no pts you get 5 min of shoikness and worry for a whole month on how to pay back

有钱吃荤, 没钱吃素.................

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 04-10-2012, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2710 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a friend. He so siao on cheonging that he will xa ah long xa 1000 get 800 than xa 3 ah long get 2400 go thaidisco hang flower. Really crazy people

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 04-10-2012, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
I've got a friend. He so siao on cheonging that he will xa ah long xa 1000 get 800 than xa 3 ah long get 2400 go thaidisco hang flower. Really crazy people
my condolence to your friend, very soon will be gone
Old 04-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Gravlax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Find a FB to bonk. Just need yr skills & patience.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 21
ArChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Once I am so addicted that I Cheong till no money.
In the end I need to borrow $$ from friends to buy cloths for job interview.
Of course I learn my lesson. That's how many years ago.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SekLo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
No money no honey. If broke, visit Ms Ladyfinger.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 15
tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!tttk3388 is one of the Best!

Personally i wont borrow money to cheong. No money then better be good and stay at hm!! DIY or do whatever that can keep you busy from thinking.

Anyway there's a saying never never borrow money or treat friends for commercial sex, its a very sway thing to do.( Or maybe i'm too superstitious?? )

Last edited by tttk3388; 04-10-2012 at 11:51 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 17
addthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraddthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraddthefun is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttk3388 View Post
Personally i wont borrow money to cheong. No money then better be good and stay at hm DIY or whatever that can keep you busy from thinking.

Anyway there's a saying never never borrow money or treat friends for commercial sex, its a very sway thing to do.( Or maybe i'm too superstitious?? )
Hi bro,totally agreed with what you said.Never ever borrow or treat someone for sex,and I was told very sway.
No money then don't chiong,its just that moment nia.
Old 04-10-2012, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

Borrow money for a pleasure purpose is a big mistake.

Borrow money for anything is a bad idea. Can't afford, then do without. Unfortunately, some necessary things are too expensive not to borrow money for, like a roof over our heads.

Last few months, I got a bit seow, engage quite a few FLs... easily 1 or 2 a week... easily spend a few thousand dollars. Can see my bank account drained when I pay my normal bills.

So last week, made up my mind to control and had one last good session with one of my fave FLs, then stop until at least next pay day. Limiting to at most once per month. Better if can be less than that. So far so good, taking it one day at a time.

Sometimes its good NOT to use Giro, so that you are forced to login to your bank account monthly to pay bills and SEE your account health.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 04-10-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addthefun View Post
Hi bro,totally agreed with what you said.Never ever borrow or treat someone for sex,and I was told very sway.
No money then don't chiong,its just that moment nia.
hmm did oso heard that is not nice or no good to borrow money just to kio guay... but did not know treat a friend for commerical sex we ourself oso will be suay? or is my friend (who is the one being treated) will be suay?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1