The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Outgoing gals

Dear bros.

Pls allow me to start this thread to celebrate the "收山" of some of the gals in GL and also allow us to cheong them before they go back. We hav many missed chances in the past. Lets hope this thread will allow bros not to miss the boat.

If u know of any ladies worth the bonk n going back soon pls post here.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 20-08-2015, 12:53 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Outgoing gals

Heard that one of the 叶子 is going back soon next month. Anyone knows which house she is in? I was recommended by a few bros but forgot which house.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 20-08-2015, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Apart from cumming to the end their stipulated 'tours of duty', I like to know the reasons why the legal Geylang girls have to go back earlier.
Old 20-08-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Dear bros.

Pls allow me to start this thread to celebrate the "收山" of some of the gals in GL and also allow us to cheong them before they go back. We hav many missed chances in the past. Lets hope this thread will allow bros not to miss the boat.

If u know of any ladies worth the bonk n going back soon pls post here.
Problem is, once they are going back, their service level drops. I had some not so good experience so I now do not go for the GLs for a last go before they return. My views.
Old 20-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 17
The Stalker is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThe Stalker is a Helpful and Caring Samster

will be good if we have an incoming gals thread.

i know of 2 sisters that came one after another and the 3rd one will be coming soon.
Old 21-08-2015, 12:35 AM
Samster

There r reasons why some gals go bavk before the end of their 2 yrs duty...
not used to environment
or
earned enuf
or
got some sugar daddy

Old 21-08-2015, 12:41 AM
Samster

For many of bros here maybe u recalled my highly recommended former yiyi of L18h54. She has one of the biggest boobs in geylang n i was quick to sound the alarm of her pending departure before bros here missed the boat.

Bros who believed went to try her n found her great. Some hesitated n went too late. Even today, one month after she left GL, some bros still go there n search for her...aiyo

I missed several boats, esp hsuan hsuan of 2045...damn...missed her c cup n piakpiak butts. Also missed duoduo of L18h05

And also many others

Henceforth, if bros know of any gals who r leaving pls update this thread. Usually gals on last few weeks hav many last minute throngs of supporters. Better be on one of the boats n not miss any

Old 21-08-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

R there any girls sent back becos of STDs or HIV?
Old 21-08-2015, 01:46 PM
Samster

Sure hav bah but usually very low profile

Old 21-08-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

Heard yanzi or yezi something like that going back in sept. Bros recommended me but i forgot which house.

Old 21-08-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

I missed duoduo and yiyi

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1