The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2014, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tiredstrides deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Please continue on...
Old 21-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

More More!!!! Thank you for the story TS!
Old 21-04-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 12
tallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samstertallsynn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice! More pls
Old 27-04-2014, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Contd...

The lights were on in the bathtub as Mrs Suzuki's naked MILF body was clearly visible, glistening under the spray of the shower. Her Jap nipples perky, inviting as she turned to face me, smiling, her hands pulling her hair back to subtly put her breasts on further display to my ogling eyes.

I stepped into the bath tub, under the shower with her. My cock tip bristled against the hairs of her pussy as I leaned down to kiss her hard under the pelting water, our tongues swirling madly around each others under the water. In the intensity of the kiss my right hand sneaked around her hips, fingers sliding between her ass cheeks. My index finger began burrowing, slowly, into her tight, tight little asshole, my left hand palming a heavy tit with my thumb flitting over the nipple rapidly.

She moaned into my mouth, as my finger gently entered her anus. Our mouths were still glued to each other's but the moans echoed around the bathroom with the sound of the shower spray. I knew she could be ver loud... Could her son and helper hear us? Did they know the lady of the house, a pretty Japanese wife and mom, had an average looking local bro's finger up her tight ass? Would she moan even louder when I got to work on her very sensitive clit?

These questions roamed through my mind as my left hand moved toward her pussy...

Contd....
Old 27-04-2014, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Always that surge of rush of not getting caught. Sexciting, isn't it Bro thor1981.

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Appreciate the PM, Bro David_Ginola, Bro Rw6828, Bro Myo_Swee, Bro XboxSG, Bro Best123, Bro Ahnook78, Bro bhoven, Bro VOGS, Bro nacho, Bro desk13, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai and Bro 4am'rs!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 27-04-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster

thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

very sexciting bro Glen2712.. one of the reasons i didn't stop despite chance of getting caught
Old 27-04-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

contd..

with my right index finger gently working into her tight anus, my left hand cupped her hairy pussy. I remembered how easily turned on she was, and how sensitive she was, as my index and middle fingers fingered her, looking for her clit. I found the sensitive nub, which elicited an immediate increase in the volume of her moaning.

Our mouths parted from the kiss, as she wanted to voice herself louder. The echo of her moaning filled the bathroom, and I was sure this was just loud enough for those outside the bedroom to hear. I started kissing her neck, in just the right place under her ear, that I remembered drove her wild from our first meeting.

It got louder... "aiyy, aiyyyy, mmmm, aiyyyyy, mmmmm, mmmm" were the general sounds of her moans, whimpering.

I slipped my fingers a little deeper into her slippery cunt, but she reached down and stopped me, gently holding my wrist. She was panting, loudly.. trying to catch her breath. I slipped my fingers, fresh out of her cunt, up into her mouth, which she sucked on, very hard, very intently. Only about 20 minutes ago her pretty Japanese lips were around my cock, but it was hot to see her tasting her pussy on my fingers.

Slipping my fingers out of her mouth, I also proceeded to slip my happily probing index finger out of her ass. As the shower continued, I slipped this finger into her mouth as well. She gently sucked it, with eyes closed. My cock jumped and went rock hard watching her suck and taste her own ass on my finger. My thoughts went to whether her son and helper could hear us, alongside with getting a taste of Japanese pussy before the shower ended..

contd...
Old 27-04-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
smooth288 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thor1981 View Post
contd..
Slipping my fingers out of her mouth, I also proceeded to slip my happily probing index finger out of her ass. As the shower continued, I slipped this finger into her mouth as well. She gently sucked it, with eyes closed. My cock jumped and went rock hard watching her suck and taste her own ass on my finger. My thoughts went to whether her son and helper could hear us, alongside with getting a taste of Japanese pussy before the shower ended..
contd...
The climax is when you tell mrs Suzuki that she was your teacher when you were young after you fucked her several times. that will make you even more horny for her especially when she looked surprised and shocked. When she is surprised and shocked fuck her more and many times so she is your woman, tell mrs Suzuki that she belongs to you now. Bro tell us how Mrs Suzuki reats after you tell her, this is the best part and the climax of the sex encounter like I fucked my primary school teacher years and years later too
Old 27-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
giov999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Thor.. Can share some pics of your jap milf?
Old 27-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1344 / Power: 18
maui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud ofmaui_boy has much to be proud of

Great story!!!

PM yo nick if u have up my points..will return when i have recover.....🍻
Old 27-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smooth288 View Post
The climax is when you tell mrs Suzuki that she was your teacher when you were young after you fucked her several times. that will make you even more horny for her especially when she looked surprised and shocked. When she is surprised and shocked fuck her more and many times so she is your woman, tell mrs Suzuki that she belongs to you now. Bro tell us how Mrs Suzuki reats after you tell her, this is the best part and the climax of the sex encounter like I fucked my primary school teacher years and years later too
haha, bro i dinna blow my cover and mess wiht a good thing
Old 29-04-2014, 12:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Real story: My MILF Japanese teacher

Thank you bro. Great story. Looking forward to your updates.
Old 30-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Wonderful experience eh bro, in the shower with the maid and son outside, thrills! , cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 30-04-2014, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Hercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHercules2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

solid stuff bro thor!
Old 30-04-2014, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
crossfir3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Subscribed!
Advert Space Available