The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jariel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any bros mind to intro some ML with good massage and bbbj with cim? Thanks bros
Old 02-09-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Peterlim339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally, ruby aka Yori back to shore. And finally get a slot from her today after few attempted. Really miss her so much since my last session with her 2 months ago. I dare to say that, she real person look more better than a photo. She still the same as last time, GFE “gao gao” 101%. She the ML who should not miss out.Those bros whom had tried her before would definitely know how best she is.
You will not regret, I can say.
Old 02-09-2014, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BonkersHouse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Went back to Feel last week..as slutty as ever..those moans made me came faster than I wanted to!
Thanks bro for you fr. She is 1 of the better massage gems these days
Old 02-09-2014, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyark View Post
Anyone tried SiSi before? She looks pretty
She's worth a bonk if you can still get her.
only regret was I wasn't able to cum(CIM) for the 2nd shot after top up.
1st shot is FJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrojunk View Post
Hi.. any ml that massage in those tight dress? Love the voyeur feel...hehe
Voyeurism sextisfaction.
remind me of someone. Darn! I miss those legs.

Miqi put on those dress during my last 2 visits, but she's a small girl and didn't brought out the effect.

Sabrina is a bit taller with better skin tone, but you will have to make that request before she took it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Well for gym babe, say before liao leh!
WHERE GOT ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
yeah make me gian gian loh.

没办法受不了鸟也要忍. i also waiting for derrick to pen out his mr for the gym girl. And u forget abt that 小兔兔 mm, she still as tall and lovely loh.

是啊,你是咱们的百科全书 think bro mac got lots of info from you loh. if u gotten innocence can pm haha. 我也在等你好的报告哦
how can those pics make you gian? they probably have been around longer than I am.

oh yes, still got 小兔兔, and off course Yori and Aisha as well
they all 21yo, will pen them together.
小兔兔 is prolly the most difficult to book, maybe bcos of her central location.

---------------------------------

Yes I have gotten a lot of poison from derrickboy for the past months.
and I always return with garbage
if looking for ML with high playability/teasing, I look at his signature.

For genuine massage, I look at bro stiffness MRs.

For hardcore action, I search for bro conquer's post sometime he post directly at the ML thread.

not forgetting maestrokey detail reports. I wonder where is he these few days? prolly found a gem and having fun somewhere ......... can rely on him for JG lobang.

cheers

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 02-09-2014, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
She's worth a bonk if you can still get her.
only regret was I wasn't able to cum(CIM) for the 2nd shot after top up.
1st shot is FJ.
FJ is good! How could I miss this chick?

Thanks for the recommendation, bro!

http://forbidden0ct.wordpress.com/xixi/
Old 02-09-2014, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 23
i love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud of

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=473198

looks: 8/10 (look nicer in real person)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (size is just nice with nice pointed nips!)
frenching: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 (shiok. had to stop her before i unload)
69 Body Massage: 10/10 (she will enjoy it as much as you or even more than you..trust me Grin)
GFE: 10/10 (very nice chatty and relaxing)
RTM: definately. and already did

session was fantastic. and it's true..High GFE & 101% good solid service!
Old 03-09-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
cowabanga is Cool - loads of Potential

http://bonkersroom.com/fala/

Any bros have any luck with fala chan lookalike?
Old 03-09-2014, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 0
DJTrader is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJTrader is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR on new girl Hazel
--------------------
Have not been visiting MLs for awhile and last week came out of hibernation due to Ruby's return.
Already forecasting many RTM to Ruby but then along came Shakkyway's Hazel this week to disrupt my plans.

Although Shakkyway is no longer in SBF, i would like to share my MR on Hazel whom I had my 1st session today
and why i think she will be very popular with bros who are into SYTs.

With Shakkyway's girls, you are 99% guaranteed of quality girls as the QA there is like ISO standard.

At first sight, she confirmed is a super kawaii youthful SYT of slim built, wearing a short figure hugging black dress
that showed her creamy white cleavage and revealing a pair of sexy smooth legs. This got the lust inside me stirring.

Her service was top-notched. She held my hand and led me to her room. After offering me hot tea, she insisted
to undress me which i obliged her. Seeing this SYT unzipped me and when she knelt down to lower my pants to the
ground, i saw more of her cleavage and felt paiseh as immediately my cock stood at full attention. I think i was
imagining her giving me a BJ then, lol. She even wrapped the towel around me.

Massage followed and i would rate it 7/10. But that is just the side dish when it comes to SYT.
Already felt aroused during the massage when i felt her smooth legs as she sat on my butt.

She asked me to turn around and started to juagen me still in her dress.
Although, her jg skills are not as good as previous Shakkyway's girls,
i was in heavenly bliss seeing this young SYT infront of me holding and thugging my rock hard cock.
With each glide of her hands on my cock, i was throbbing with excitement.
Could not contain the lust inside me anymore and asked if i could strip her.
Off came her bra and dress and from innocent SYT to sexy SYT with nicely shaped perky breasts that are so nice to cup and fondle.
She then grasped my cock in her hand, leaned forward and started to massage the tip of my cock in slow teasing circular motion on her breasts with her nipples hardening.
It was like a scence out of Jap av movie and the look on her innocent face as she did that almost made me explode but managed to control it.
I sat up and started to suck her breasts, kissing and caressing all over her very tender, smooth silky body.
That coupled with her sexy moans, nice womanly scent when you touch and kissed her brought me to a very heightened sense of sexual arousal.
Finally i unloaded in her hands and it was a damn good orgasm with lots of cum flowing out.
Have not had such a good release from ML and only Rose ( shakkyway) and Cutie (tiger) have made me feel this way before.

I left a very satisfied customer and highly recommend her to fellow bros.
Old 03-09-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 10
hyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhyun12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried Ling Ling?

sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=466318
Old 03-09-2014, 07:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

I see that you visited aisha...

Quote:
remind me of someone. Darn! I miss those legs.
LOL, will tell her you missed her............ legs

Quote:
WHERE GOT ??
She is pissed off with me so maybe I won't get to see her again, so no need to put in signature or do MR.

Quote:
Yes I have gotten a lot of poison from derrickboy for the past months.
and I always return with garbage

not forgetting maestrokey detail reports. I wonder where is he these few days? prolly found a gem and having fun somewhere ......... can rely on him for JG lobang.
Bro.... My poison got so chui meh? hahaha...

I was also just thinking of maestrokey the other day... I am sure he is having fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
if u gotten innocence can pm haha. 我也在等你好的报告哦
Think she just found a place

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 03-09-2014 at 07:36 AM. Reason: more info
Old 03-09-2014, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally gotten a slot with FEEL from bonkersroom. Wa man, it is super hard to book, luckily that day got bro aeroplane her then i get to book her for her massage..

Long words short, her size petite and cute.. really gum me.. and her face is indeed very slutty as portrayed by TS bonkersroom. 90% resemblance i must say..

location wise is good.. central and peaceful..

any bros have tried her with similar expereince??

In case bros dont know who i am talkiing about.. http://bonkersroom.com/feel/
Old 03-09-2014, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
SeniorWO deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowabanga View Post
http://bonkersroom.com/fala/

Any bros have any luck with fala chan lookalike?
yes bro, tried and tested.

she is a very chatty girl, very good personality and is definitely a lady that is out to please. Sure no regret cause i went with no regrets...

But surprised that there is little FR on her though..

looks like another reliable ts on the rise.. hmmm...

actually she used to be under FJ which is when i looked for her.. she changed to massage cause of health issues la.. and when i visited her again for massage, it turns out that it is still very commendable for girl her size and strength..

anyway, this is my personal opinion.. hope bros enjyoy!!
只有很少的人和事与我们有关,牵连着我们的幸福与快乐,               这些才是我们真正要珍惜的!
Old 03-09-2014, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene696969 View Post
Finally gotten a slot with FEEL from bonkersroom. Wa man, it is super hard to book, luckily that day got bro aeroplane her then i get to book her for her massage..

Long words short, her size petite and cute.. really gum me.. and her face is indeed very slutty as portrayed by TS bonkersroom. 90% resemblance i must say..

location wise is good.. central and peaceful..

any bros have tried her with similar expereince??

In case bros dont know who i am talkiing about.. http://bonkersroom.com/feel/
Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Went back to Feel last week..as slutty as ever..those moans made me came faster than I wanted to!
Wah this morning saw these MRs, so 冲动 without thinking texted her... and she available... just hope it turns out well...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 03-09-2014, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
savior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Promise from Lil Tiger. MR as per below and this is my first MR so up if u think its worth

http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=470091

Amazing session i would say. Not a native chinese speaker myself so arranged appointment with her using english sms and yet she still replies in english. when i reached there she said she used translation app thats why abit slow the reply. Started off with shower while she prepared bed.

Then proceeded with a very good massage with good strength. eventually removed her top and rolled along my body topless. HDLY was awesome and was also giving abit of catbath with soft moans to the ear. She did do some tickling motions with her nails which i didnt really enjoy though (too ticklish for me) but very stimulating.

HJ was awesome with good moans and boob fuck as well. her tits are not huge (not for big boob lovers) but ample for hand full to squeeze and she allot to squeeze and lick.

Look : 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boods : 7/10 (for me good size but does who like big boobs should think twice)
Skill : 8/10 (good strength. only can improve if slightly longer massage time
GFE: good for someone like me who cant speak good mandarin so for does who speak mandarin would be better
HJ/HDLY : 9/10

WIR: Yes if no other choices as I like them to look pretty and she does look pretty.

Thanks!
Old 03-09-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishcracker View Post
My maiden MR..

Just tried out Yumi from DreamzAngel (http://sammyboy.rocks/showthr...=#post11694193) after seeing some of the MRs on her in the thread and I was rather intrigued by B2B massage.

At the start, she will bathe you in the bathroom but no action there until we reach the bed, which is the most mindblowing experience I ever felt without FJ (P.S. Maybe because I new so rather mindblowing)

She start by asking me to lie on my belly and starts undressing (YES, NAKED) and was pouring lotion on her boobies. She rub her boobs and perky nips on my back and was licking all over my body. She seems to like licking the anus, which gave me a tingling sensation and she did it quite often. I kinda like that alot.

Next up she had me on all fours and did HDLY and at the same time licking my anal hole, at that time I was thinking SIAO LIAO, cfm cannot tahan. (Sorry I'm abit weak). But she stop short of making me cum to my relief and agony, both at the same time. (The feeling of want to cum but cannot cum, and thinking more pleasure to come.)

Now she had me lying on my back and she took my 2IC into her mouth, with her tongue twirling around it, giving me one dam good BJ in which she went damn deep that she gagged. All the while making sure that I will did not cum and can go on with the next segment.

With me still lying on my back, she smeared some lotion on her bare pussy(NO HAIR) and started to rub her pussy against my 2IC. It was akin to FJ but with no penetration, I really wanted to stick it in her at that time. And with her melons now facing me hanging loosely infront of me, it was my turn to have a feast on it. Her moaning from me sucking on them made me more turned on. She is still riding me at the same time

After which, she got me to raise my legs up and started to lick my anal hole again and was wanking me off, and again stopped short of making me cum.

The last part she got me to doggy style her with my 2IC kiap between her legs and I was humping very hard which after some much simulation that I came.

The whole action took at least 40mins after I looked at her phone clock when she replied some bro. She gave me a short massage (around 10 mins) and bathed together with me.

She is actually quite chatty and can hold her conversation very well.

Will definitely RTM but heard that she is leaving next week.....
Bro what time was your session? Quite disappointed as i booked her same day 730pm. Reached the place, text until 8pm no reply. Didn't call cuz don't want to disturb if someone in session. But she didn't reply at all for 30mins. Quite sian.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1