The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-11-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnoob1980 View Post
Looks like I need to pay a visit to Yang Yang. Saw her a few times when I visited Ling Ling.

Now must think how to visit YY and not caught by LL. Lol
Good luck bro, recently when I visited YangYang and brought food for her, she shared half with LingLing and pulled me out to make me show myself infront of LL.
Old 19-11-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 10
DreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to allDreamzAngel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfblade View Post
http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread....ighlight=venus

After reading a lot of good reviews on Venus, finally got a slot today.

Well, after the session, here's one more good review to add on.

Looks - 8/10 Pretty GND look.
Boobs - 8/10 Nice, soft and definitely C/D Cup
Massage - 8/10 Good strength and technique. Not piano type
Others - 8/10 Excellent roaming coverage, patient and not rushed.
GFE - 8/10 Friendly, not stuck up. Provided some additional leg massage for cooling down before shower. Showers both before and after together.

Bottom line: Value for money. Beautiful girl with great service and body. Will definitely RTM.

Thanks bro for this great thread!

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT FOR VENUS
HOPE THERE WILL BE MORE REPORT COMING !!!
Old 19-11-2014, 02:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Have anyone tried these WESTERN ladies for massage and happy ending?

FateinSG - Zhonghua (SYT massage and hj only)

Sgsecretgarden - Lin Xi Lei (looks really pretty and hot, anyone tried her for her massage?)
$$$$$$ - Jia Xin (Same girl)
SGSexcapades - Tiffany (Same girl)

$$$$$$ - Amy (Offers massage + HJ @ $60)

$$$$$$ - Xiao Mei (Milf, but can offer massage and JG at $70)
FateinSG - JinZi (Same girl)
Sgsecretgarden - Wen Qi (Same girl)

Sgsecretgarden - Yu Rou (Boobs! SYT offers 'authentic massage')
Old 19-11-2014, 02:35 AM
Samster

stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Additional ladies I'm shortlisting in the West, for those in-between meeting massages haha.

Sgsecretgarden - Mo Mo (SYT, JG, 2 years exp 'authentic massage' offers massage + HJ $60)

Sgsecretgarden - Tina (SYT, offers massage+hj $90)

$$$$$$ - Yue Er (SYT Sexy, authentic chinese/thai full body, JG)
TSRJSG - Yue Er (Same Girl)
Old 19-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
use141 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Updated compilation liao. You can find Cass aka Sue there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
But now I have to consider other western ladies too!
This Xiang Er so many links one leh. I normally siam those with many links but looks like you caught a good one
Old 19-11-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Anyone tried or going to commando on these ML

This gal look very familiar leh... Time for closure maybe!!!
Jia Xin 嘉欣

This one look dam tempting...
Potato 土豆

This one not new but like not alot MR on her leh...
Aisha – 爱莎 (Sports Gym Babe)

I am going to try either these 3 or Cass or RTM Yang Yang....
So have to see if any more info these MLs...

Last edited by ssurfer987; 19-11-2014 at 10:15 AM.
Old 19-11-2014, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I got work to do out in the extreme west, and was feeling horny in between meetings, so figured I'd go commando (out west mah) and try someone in this area. I wanted a good relaxing massage, and most of the western ladies offer FJ rather than massage + happy ending. But I found this lady that seems attractive enough, and claims to offer authentic massage and JG. Agreed on $100 for an hour.

Xiang Er has multiple profiles:

SGLonelyguy - Xiang Er. <-- I used this contact.
Sgsecretgarden - Xiang Er.
$$$$$$ - Mei Xue.
TSRJSG - Cannot read Chinese haha.

I texted her an hour earlier, asked if she can offer massage and happy ending rather than FJ, and she said can, and the time slot was good for me. Rushed to the location which is, as I said, out far heartland west. Went to location, texted her and she called me for further instructions. Instruction was a bit tricky cos I couldn't understand her talking quickly but eventually got it right (my chinese quite hopeless lah) and went to the unit. She is careful about new clients hence the slight roundabout instructions, so do take note.

Looks: She opened the door, and I can say that she is in her early-mid 20s, wearing a nice lacy nightie showing off her amble bosoms. Face definitely pretty and the photos on all sites are accurate of her facial looks. She's about a size 10-12 I'd think. She ushered me into her room which has an attached bathroom. She asked if I wanted her to shower with me, I said no need, I do myself. Went for shower and came out to the double bed which has a clean towel on it. Room was a/c.

Massage: She then proceeded to TAKE EVERYTHING OFF! Woohoo! Long time no nude massage oredi lol. I could now see that she has a bit of a michelin tire tummy, hence size 10-12, and a weight of about 50kg for her height (161cm) is about right. She was bushy too lol. Her boobs was closer to a 34B rather than 38C.. definitely a large B cup, natural with nice perk nips. She began the massage by straddling me, could feel her bush rubbing against my back. She asked me where I'm aching, and I said back and shoulders and she got to work on it right away. She used her elbows a lot, and hands, dry massage style. She has very nice soft youthful skin, not dry at all, and very nice to have her body touching mine.

She was chatty.. I told her I was single and got a scolding from her about why at my age I'm still single haha. Gents, say you're married next time! She said she has a regular (been here 2 weeks and left 2 weeks!) that's in his 50s, goes to her for massage only as well. Her massage is good, not too soft (not piano) and not too hard, but just right for an afternoon eating-snake session. She worked for a solid 60+ minutes on my body massaging me, chatting away, very friendly girl and I found I could actually have a conversation with her. She'd sit on my back and massage me with her nice soft round bum which is smooth, not saggy (no stretch marks) a la YF style.
She did the thai cracking too, which she knows.

Occasionally she'd lie on my back, her naked body on top of mine, which is very nice, followed by sneaky kisses on my ears. She did a brief BM on my back and front, and when I turned around she did a good 10 mins of JG.

Then she oiled up her hands and my cock and started to stroke it, licking my nips and lying next to me, giving me nice playful moaning sounds. Her strokes were good, not mechanical and even though I was tired, she managed to get me off after a good long tug. When I saw the clock it was close to 1.5 hrs already. She was not a time watcher, and at $100 this was a pretty good deal. She asked again if I wanted her to shower with me and I said no need. I showered up and paid her $100+tips, and left a happy man.

She's definitely service oriented, at least for the massage services. She kept telling me I need to have more sex, not DIY, or my plumbing will fail. I thought she'd be happy I'm not asking for sex but massage leh lol. There was roaming but no digging, could lick nips and grab them, short brief kisses (not frenching). Maybe with regulars she'll do more? All I know is if i'm in the neighbourhood again, I'd consider revisiting her haha.

But now I have to consider other western ladies too!
Bro, I guess she is also Mushroom from BonkersRoom right?
http://bonkersroom.com/mushroom/

If she is that, i would consider her Quite Fat and i don'y understand how all this TS PhotoShoot her Photo until like that. I was Stunt when i see her in real person. But since already there then try her massage lor. I opted for CIM as i could not bring myself to do the FJ. But her massage skills also nothing to shout at. I tried her before but did not bother to write FR here as it was not really a good Session and may affect her business. Maybe 1 man's meat may be another poison.

Anyway i just Commando This Ada Last night. Although she may look abit Meaty. But Her Massage Skills is Really out of the world. Been having insomnia for the past 1 week. After the whole session. I slept for more than 12 hours. BROs its a ML not be missed.

Morever Her HJ really alot of pattern. Juagen, Press here Press there, Rub here Rub there and still can ask me if i want to cum anot. The whole HJ session is in control by her Hands. When i wan to CUM, She instantly can make me CUM. If not she will continue to do the Prostate massage for me.

Attitude is Very good. Will accommodate to my request in term of massage and services.

http://www.shenhua69.com/ada/
Old 19-11-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ONBGENTLEMAN is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Was stunned by Xiao xue's look, she's really pretty oh my god...
Old 19-11-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Re mushroom.. Same girl but if you are familiar with UK female clothe size she is a size 10 or 12 so for me a bit a tummy bah bah but not size 16 and above which is baby elephant size. For me when she wears her nightie she has a decent shape. Definitely not syt slim like cutie etc.

One man's meat I suppose lol. Pity ada is out East but will visit her if i go there for site meetings lol.
Old 19-11-2014, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Good luck bro, recently when I visited YangYang and brought food for her, she shared half with LingLing and pulled me out to make me show myself infront of LL.
Wa, looks like it's hard for me to carry out a silent mission without LL spotting me
Old 19-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene696969 View Post
Anyway i just Commando This Ada Last night. Although she may look abit Meaty. But Her Massage Skills is Really out of the world. Been having insomnia for the past 1 week. After the whole session. I slept for more than 12 hours. BROs its a ML not be missed.

Morever Her HJ really alot of pattern. Juagen, Press here Press there, Rub here Rub there and still can ask me if i want to cum anot. The whole HJ session is in control by her Hands. When i wan to CUM, She instantly can make me CUM. If not she will continue to do the Prostate massage for me.

Attitude is Very good. Will accommodate to my request in term of massage and services.

http://www.shenhua69.com/ada/
wana to try her last nite too....btw, she stay alone?
Old 19-11-2014, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Looking for syt nude massage. Any recommendations anyone?
Old 19-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Re mushroom.. Same girl but if you are familiar with UK female clothe size she is a size 10 or 12 so for me a bit a tummy bah bah but not size 16 and above which is baby elephant size. For me when she wears her nightie she has a decent shape. Definitely not syt slim like cutie etc.

One man's meat I suppose lol. Pity ada is out East but will visit her if i go there for site meetings lol.
Haha..ya bro. Understand wat u meant. Ada is worth a try trust me. Damm skillful. Heard she locate to central liao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
wana to try her last nite too....btw, she stay alone?
No bro...she got sisters. Heard she locate to central liao
Old 19-11-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Any try this Ada http://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=490484?

Seems like the forum pic and the site pic differ a bit.
Old 19-11-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene696969 View Post
No bro...she got sisters. Heard she locate to central liao
Thanks for the info. too bad. East is more convenient for me. Very hard to find nice ones that stay alone (privacy mah).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1