The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Cheongster
Bro Optimus_Prime!! where's the FRssssssss ????? mai k k hor!!! kekekeke
FRsssss for what ??????
I neber bonk anyone... only sit sit hug hug at KTV only lei...

BTW, Sis Jo lucky u neber join us for dinner or else u will oso BEI TAHAN the mushy mushy stuff from Bro SJG....heehee
Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 29-12-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
HC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_Cheongster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
FRsssss for what ??????
I neber bonk anyone... only sit sit hug hug at KTV only lei...

BTW, Sis Jo lucky u neber join us for dinner or else u will oso BEI TAHAN the mushy mushy stuff from Bro SJG....heehee
I thought theres a tsunami coming mah??? no meh??? kekekeke
Old 29-12-2005, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

QUOTE From OP:

"Bro macho,
...after u see fireworks w SQ... I ask her to see sun-rise w me can or not ??"

Bro OP, sorrry to say that SQ will accompany me thoughout both New Year Eve & New Year Day 2006.

Let me see if I can ask her to fit you into her tight schedule after Chinese New Year ok?
Old 29-12-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC_Cheongster
I thought theres a tsunami coming mah??? no meh??? kekekeke
No tsunami la... got meh ?? How come Ch NewsAsia neber report ??

Sis Jo... still waiting for your FR to gain admittance to the League's NTUC Gold Card Membership lei...heehee
or u need volunteers to test on.. I nominate...HCC...heheh

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 29-12-2005, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoman
Let me see if I can ask her to fit you into her tight schedule after Chinese New Year ok?
will it be 2006 or 3006 ah !!???! heheheh

At least must get her autograph lei... I want her to put her golden siganture on my...er... *whisper whisper*... Swee or not ??

Old 29-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i got that mushy meh?kekekke..
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 29-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 20
Wang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of lightWang Ye is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerhunter
I never even tried 3 fingers in a ger before lor..I treat gers very gentle de... Bro WY seems to be quite famous at BHC..Gigi knows about him..said he's ang pai there...

Bro OP & WY quickly QC the new ger and give FR leh!!
Wah Pian! When will I ever hear the end of this!

普天之下莫非王土、率土之滨莫非王臣

Member of the League of Extra-horny Gentlemen Codename: Gold Member
Old 29-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Samster

HUA SHAN LUN JIAN
Wed- 29th Dec

After Action Review (for League Bros only)

League Bros attending were:
Shuang_Jie _Gun
ShadowBro
SammiHyppia
Optimus_Prime
Non-League Bros
Cheri_Popper
T.okkin
Iceberg
aikoN79
one other guy

I was a bit late so went to meet the guys at the BIG Room... Wow !! Really spacious sia.... heard from my gal and the senior bros... that this room once seated 18 ppl !!! Well yesterday only got 9 of us... so more spacious...

After introductions were made... we each found ourselves a "Golden Seat" on the sofa. Why ?? Well ina ktv w butterfly system.. a gal sits like 4-6 rooms a day for 7 days a week... So they dun usually remember the face esp if it's a new customer so they remember where she and u sat...

This esp true for the BIG Room...heehee... I "sharp backside" so was constanly switching my seats.... until one of the gals came in and thought I was not around as I was not at the seat where she 1st sat with...heehee...

Anyway... back to the action... this FR will be mainly focused on the League Bros and their gals...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
1st up..we have co-organiser and regular ktv goer Bro SJG. When I got there, he already was sitting with his gal liaoz... Quite a pleasent-looking gal... typical for him... the gal is a flower vase. (can sit, can hug, can sing... but strictly no kissing..and heavens forbid if u want to do any form of petting!!)

Not much to say abt him la... he sat w one gal only... and I think she came back like 4-5 times. Sing song and SJG works his magic on sianzing her... She did join us for dinner later and she quite funny while ordering... "Wo Yao.. Wen De... *silence*???" (I want warm... *long silence*) As I said above, the two of them damn lovey dovey until me and Sammi oso BEI TAHAN !! haha...

Old 29-12-2005, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HUA SHAN LUN JIAN
Wed- 29th Dec

League Bros attending were:
Shuang_Jie _Gun
ShadowBro
SammiHyppia
Optimus_Prime

I was a bit late so went to meet the guys at the BIG Room... Wow !! Really spacious sia.... heard from my gal and the senior bros... that this room once seated 18 ppl !!! Well yesterday only got 9 of us... so more spacious...

After introductions were made... we each found ourselves a "Golden Seat" on the sofa. Why ?? Well ina ktv w butterfly system.. a gal sits like 4-6 rooms a day for 7 days a week... So they dun usually remember the face esp if it's a new customer so they remember where she and u sat...

This esp true for the BIG Room...heehee... I "sharp backside" so was constanly switching my seats.... until one of the gals came in and thought I was not around as I was not at the seat where she 1st sat with...heehee...

Anyway... back to the action... this FR will be mainly focused on the League Bros and their gals...
Bro OP, sounds like damn happening.... sorry I was not free last nite. Will make it a point to meet up with u guys at the next outing!
Old 29-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Samster

HUA SHAN LUN JIAN
Wed- 29th Dec

ShadowBro
Shadow was oso among the 1st few to arrive...he was here to "revisit" one of his previous ex-flame too...heehee....

Ok shadow story a bit long long ah... lots of drama...

First up, he sat with this long-haired gal... and the 2 of them were sitting and chatting when the gal he wanted to revisit enter the room. As Shadow was in his usual... Girl sitting on his lap...position.. he could not see her. Bro SJG.. then asked if the gal wanted to sit w Bro CP... it was then that the two "long lost" lovers had eye-contact...

Wah damn "Qiong Yao " moment it must have been to see the gal he wanted to see sitting w another bro... but lucky all things quickly resolve and the gal switch to sit w Bro Shadow and Bro CP was quite gracious abt it... (although he has BANNED ur present nick...heheh...)

So the two lovers re-unite.. and Bro shadow's standard "Wu Ying Shuo" was quickly in unbuckly.. any garment in front of him and we were soon ogling at some nice profile view of nubile breasts !!

Bro shadow's other gal oso quite pro-active... and we had "rodeo show" as she rode him while they two were frenching all the way... as usual "Wu Ying Shuo" was fast at unfastening all garments and I got another glimpse of this other gal's bare top too....

Die lah... Bro shadow oso keen on trying his "Wu Ying Shuo" on my regular "teacher"...

Oh yeah... there was oso the incident with "Weeping Willow". This new gal was on her 1st day at work and she sat w Bro Shadow... we were all merrily chatting w each other ignoring their presence when suddenly Bro SJG... said the gal was CRYING !! Siao Liao !! thought Bro shadow so baddd made her cry... later than find out.. it's cause her 1st day here and still not used to the place. Pity the gal.. she was really sobbing quite hard as shadow gave her his shoulders to cry on...

I saw her n my trips to toilet and noticed her walking all tearily-eyed when she left one of the rooms... so guess she was for REAL. Well I hope she doesn't have to do this if she doesn't want to... will say a prayer for her tonite.

Old 29-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Samster

HUA SHAN LUN JIAN
Wed- 29th Dec

SammiHyppia
Last but not least was our returning hero.. Sammi (thanx for the Liverpool win yesterday)... fresh from 3 weeks of strenious and tiring....er... Firing Range !??!

His ..er ... 1st gal... well I would call her auntie.. but guess Sammi likes the Motherly type..heheh Well the best thing abt her was those HUGE D-Cup breasts ... that must be wat mesmerised Bro Sammi..heheh... But luckly he woke up soon after and send her packing w a small tip...

Next up was this SYT in orange dress... and instead of being gentle to her and sayang sayang her... our Bro Sammi had her doing massage on his back !! Wah sei... poor thing... the gal was massaging until fingers pain...have to use elbows lei.. while Bro Sammi jus enjoy only !! heheh...

One thing abt Bro sammi...he has a "ECA" face.. cause both his gals kept asking him if he wanted any "ECA" for $$ later... maybe he has DOM looks ..kekeke...

well Bro Sammi is a enjoy type of guy... so when his 2nd gal came and sat w him... let's call brown dress gal... she was happily nibbling on Bro Sammi's neck and ears... while her fingers were slowly unbuttoning his shirt... think got another hand..er... exercising his other bro..heheh... He just sit back and enjoy only... until the gal complains... "How come u no action one !!" Bro... gal oso want u to "sayang" her abit lah... fondle here.. grope here...etc... u think this is health center meh !! heehee...

I was actually constanly changing seats to get best view of Bro Sammi and Bro Shadow's "LIVE" actions...heheh...

Still Bro Sammi left the best for last as he and (i think it's) brown dress gal engaged in a 5 minute long kissing/frenching session while she was frantically digging inside Bro Sammi's pants for some hidden treasure. as usual.. Sammi's hands were laid back in relaxed mode... sheesh must really get him to learn at least level 1 of "Wu Ying Shuo" from Bro shadow...

I think that's all... did I leave out any details ??

Old 29-12-2005, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 20
SamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamiHyypia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

got...my eca tryst with my lao xiang hao and this morning's bonk with cin**...whahahahhaaa....but my wallet bleed like fuck oso....
Old 29-12-2005, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Quote:
HUA SHAN LUN JIAN Wed- 29th Dec After Action Review (for League Bros only)...I think that's all... did I leave out any details ??
Bro-bro.... Did you leave out any details?!!?!?! How About Yourself, HUH?? Dun keh-keh leh...
Old 29-12-2005, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: My afternoon delights - Lemon Tree, Very Pretty...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zack Tan
Bro. Groo ah, this one is for you....THE DISCOVERY OF A GEM...Her name is Niko....
Hehheh, bro-Zack, so glad you uncovered another gem. Definitely good news for us bros. I’ve also discovered a semi-polished and hopefully good diamond recently…

In a galaxy not far away, where SUGAR-sweet CINDY-rella runs around naked and ANGELs prowl the SKY for superSTARs, I was happily sauntering along in my role as a sometime-Casanova, looking to have a good time with a certain sweet Lemon....

Looks(7.5) / Friendliness(7.5) / Massage(7.5)
I was about to take my shower when Lemon came in & gave me a taste of what’s to cum… She’s Thai, speaks English (she prefers to converse in English) and Cantonese (her dad’s from Macau), looks to be in her early 20s and has already spent 2 months here. With her shoulder-length hair, half-closed dreamy eyes, exotic Thai look and very saccharine-sweet charming smile, I was already in heat! IMHO, she’d beat most of the Thai FLs hands down in the looks dept. Dressed in a translucent white dress with black bra-straps showing, her slim body coupled with small B boobs, slim legs and smooth skin further entranced my senses.

Shower over, she helped to dry me and laid another towel on the mattress, inviting me to lie down on it. Mmmmm, her massage was great. Apparently, hers is the traditional Thai-style massage that will usually take 2 hours. But here, she practiced only the key strokes on the main body areas. She also massaged my big head with her thighs almost touching my head. Wow… what smoooooth thighs, and her womanly scent sent me on a high. She also did all those cracking-sound moves that you associate with Thai massage.

Body+Boobs(7) / BM+Catbath(5.5) / BJ(6.0) / FJ(7.5) / GF(7)
She’s now straddling my stomach and asked me what other massage I want. What the…?!?! You mean you have some more massage to do on me? I asked her. Realising her mistake, she let out a girlish giggle shyly and asked whether I’m interested in any other service. Aiyo, mai-tu-liao, faced with such an exotic creature, how can I resist asking for the full repertoire. Next thing I knew, she bent forward n shower kisses on my face. We frenched and my hands were gladly caressing her smooth round buttcheeks… By now, my ding-dong was already at half-mast and would soon be a mini King-Kong. Bwahahahahahaha!!!

She took off her top, we continued to kiss & french as she played with my tool and I toyed with her pussy peeking out of her G-string. She let out soft moans and I unclasped her bra. Off it goes and my mini-Kong was now trying to barge into her sweet hole.

Sadly, her BM & catbath, though sensual n erotic, was short. She used her boobs to good effect rubbing over my upper body while I continued to finger her as she moaned in delight. She expertly capped me with her mouth, did a short but good BJ and then ushered my dragonrod into her warm wet cavern. Man, she feels tight and I can see her biting her lips as my member pierce her last shred of resistance. Soon, she was pumping slowly & surely in wild abandon as she crouched on my chest looking at me through half-closed CFM eyes, moaning away as we kissed some more.

The sight of this beautiful creature panting & moaning softly in pleasure as her pussy milked hungrily at my love-pole sure had me on fire by now. With my mini Hulk still embedded in her love hole, I laid her on the mattress and began thrusting away… my hands were busy groping her ample mimis and softly pinching her ripened nipples as I buried my face in her neck, showering her with kisses on her face and ears n frenching her through her luscious lips… it was great while it lasted and soon, my mini-Kong was charging and raging blindly up the dark canyon 1 last time and as it climaxed at the top, I was brought down to earth… I laid exhausted as Lemon cradled my head in her scented bosom… Nice!

Overall: 7.3/10
Well, Lemon is 1 package I will not mind unwrapping again and again… Her service is uneven in areas. But she's only here for 2 months and already, her friendliness with a charming smile and service have already left me planning for more. I saw Star twice while I was lounging with my kaya-roti a la Hainanese style n kopi-O… Somehow, I feel that Lemon will give Star a run for her money soon… Sorry lah, bro-OP, I was not being sour-grapes… more like sweet Lemon! Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

RTF:
RTF? You bet! Cheers n Cheong-ahhhhh……!!!
Old 29-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
HUA SHAN LUN JIAN
Wed- 29th Dec

ShadowBro
Shadow was oso among the 1st few to arrive...he was here to "revisit" one of his previous ex-flame too...heehee....

Ok shadow story a bit long long ah... lots of drama...
Thanks bro.. you really did capture all my actions.. but afterthoughts.. really drama.. 1st "cut car".. then make gal cry.. then managed to strip the full top of MM...

however.. think i got no chance to try my "Wu Ying Shuo" on your teacher lar.. after the cut car incident.. i got to step aside for the big bro CP liao...

Cheers,
Shadow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1