The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 10
puyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The innocence of a boy, to the lust of a man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnykhan View Post
New camper ALERT!! Waiting for more!!
Another camper joining you
Old 26-08-2015, 03:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Illkeepasecret deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I did not waste any time, using my own hands to quickly take off whatever clothing was left on me and now the only garment left was her panties which were still on. My hard on sprung out and despite her being green to this, she knew touching it had an effect on me.

"Dee, what should I do with this?" She asked in an innocent way but there was a glimmer in her eye. I couldn't help but smile a little slyly.

Words were not needed, as I guided her to start the first few pumps and she went auto pilot.

I up my game too as my tongue went back to lick and suck on her nipples while my right hand went back to the panties and this time I peel open the side. I did not really know what was what either but I KNEW from my knowledge from Japan that putting my finger in was one way to do it, so I did.

That drew a huge yelp from her and she clamped her legs and her hands left my raging hard on.

"Dee, don't. It's a bit painful." She seemed quite genuine about wanting me to stop.

"Don't worry, just trust me. I won't hurt you right?" I reassured her and gave her a peck on the forehead. She slowly loosened her legs and continued stroking my member. I went really slow at first and it started drawing some moans and a tighter grip on my now very excited dick.

As I accelerated a little she started pumping me harder and because it was my first handjob, I came after 5 minutes. I did not even have time to think about where to shoot or where my cum was going to fly because I was inexperience. SO... It flew up and landed on her face...

Yes, that was my first cum on face experience. The aftermath was not very good though, she was not happy about it and in that instant, any mood we built up before that was gone!

Thankfully though... That was not the end of the sexual adventures between herself and me...
Old 26-08-2015, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
JiByeBitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story ...
Old 27-08-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
Johnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnnykhan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for the next continuation TS
Old 09-09-2015, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

TS please come back . Love reading your story .
Old 09-09-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 10
JohnBoJee is a glorious beacon of lightJohnBoJee is a glorious beacon of lightJohnBoJee is a glorious beacon of lightJohnBoJee is a glorious beacon of lightJohnBoJee is a glorious beacon of light

setting up tent
Old 09-09-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Keep up the good work
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1