The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
zhangwuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS FORUM? Please comment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbass View Post
tiagong i was involved in the cleanup operation at cr, the sure-huat betting tips and the setup of zap-free zone, else you won't even see the light of your next post.
No need thank me hor...
:d

thank you for cleaning up the cr. It is so clean there is hardly a soul left!
Old 29-09-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 888 / Power: 10
FunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to beholdFunnyHippo is a splendid one to behold

Nabeh lah this dog Johnbass...
Come here riot and disturb TS only...
JiBye...

Old 29-09-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangwuji View Post
Tell your this friend, he will soon be banned.
U cannot tell yourself huh?
Old 29-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 10
zhangwuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
U cannot tell yourself huh?
I told him 101 times but Johnbass said only listen to you.
Old 29-09-2015, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basara_evil View Post
sensible comment by bro Fireworks.

However, I feel TS isn't just talking about the Adults Duscussion section
I feel it's the entire forum, even in the posting section lots of irrelevant posting
are being made, lots of ppl taking advantage of it to post video just to get
click on their adv ($$$) page
Hi Bro basara_evil, how can we ever forgot all those original videos that you painstakingly took and share with fellow bros here? Unfortunately the genre of your preferred video has now become a not-to-be-spoken kind in this forum anymore all thanks to some or quite a handful of don't know how to think and just want to haolian and grab points stupid people.

Back then we use yousendit to share videos with no hidden agenda to earn clicking fees whatsoever and we all respected the originator's requirements for requesting videos, if you do not qualify you don't kaopei you just continue to earn your keeps in the forum in order to go up the ranks one day. But nowadays there are all sort of xiao-ginnas who make a big fuss of not being qualified enough or go around sabotaging the originators etc.

It really is a case of enjoy while it lasts. 好景不长在

And I agree that the problem is not confined to only a few sub-forums but mainly the entire SBF as a whole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance View Post
Thank you for your comment.

I think Bossis is omnipotent and agreed with him that if he control the forum too strict then nobody likes to post in such a community.

Here I understand we can take it or leave it?

My thread is to discuss "What is wrong with this forum" and now that we agreed there is a small group of trouble makers then we can discuss or present to Boss possible solutions to solve this small group.

Don't you think it helps if we revert back to the olden days whereby sharing is caring.
Hi Bro, I understand your main purpose of starting this thread is to discuss and see if we are able to come up with any good ideas to improve the situation as opposed to whining. If you don't give a hoot you wouldn't even have bothered to start this thread already right? I do appreciate your sense of justice and altruism towards this forum.

However I feel that all things change and evolve and I don't think it's that easy or even possible to revert back to the old days. Fundamentals and make-ups of the cyber world changes very fast and are at times irreversible.

And I do not think it's necessary to restrict everybody to post only useful/helpful replies all the time. Because:

- You can't control people's feelings and behaviours on the web and you would only tire yourself to death if you insist on doing so. So the best way is to create a relevant section for them to talk cock sing song. Granted some of these irrelevant posts might still appear elsewhere in the forum but at least the effect would be mitigated.

- By doing so would also render our forum a North Korea style SBF. Some senseless and somewhat interesting posts would add some colours and characters to our forum wouldn't it? No doubt bro Johnbass's posts bring about a lot of hoo-haa from his 'passionate fans' but his posts are mainly his own opinions/feelings albeit portrayed via very interesting language. He starts to mudsling only when his 'fans' mudsling him. I believe he should be entitled to post his opinions on the forum just like everybody else? Some people just can't stand taking a jibe at other people who are more interesting/sparkling than they are and thus they keep disturbing people like Johnbass. If you feel that people's posts are offensive/discriminatory then report them to le boss and the mods why bring yourself to their level and participate in senseless open flame-war? Unless you got some psychotic ego/personality problem that you have to take justice into your own hands by crushing these irritating people to smithereens?? If reporting doesn't help then at most ignore them. Period.

- Once you have such draconian regulations in place people would start to feel stifled and lessen their participations and over time the forum will die instead of flourish.

At the end of the day I feel that it is the advertisers, OKTs, stealth agents etc that are the main problems. People start to lose faith in the forum and it's management once they see that these unethical operators are allowed to delete unfavourable FRs posted by genuine bros, use fake photos for their girls, use clones to post fabulous but fake FRs etc. These cheongster bros are exactly the audience we need to keep the sharing spirit alive while the fellow talk cock sing song bros/sis are needed to keep the lively spirit alive.

IMHO both set of participants are equally important in their own rights. Unfortunately I believe this problem plaguing the forum will not be solved anytime soon but a part of me really hope that it would be..eventually...
Old 29-09-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10081 / Power: 20
lonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond reputelonebonker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComplainKing View Post
No lah it is the HAZE .
Rtn 8 claws

>Power 4 required

2nd rounds :-
Smoky7, hamsapkwai, hungten, apollo, esssinine, crackpod, szczesny, 69sex, owen10, cloudy80, topcook1, Goalie, Bigbirdbird, SG10, hurricane88, tai_zi21, CumExplorer, Powerman881, danny888, Undergroundtree
Old 29-09-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
DonaldTrump01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You asking me? Why don't ask the clones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Then where did the multiple clones come from?
Old 29-09-2015, 02:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4301 / Power: 69
iceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond reputeiceage has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Why don't you post in the zap free zone where if they try to zap you, you'll end up with additional points instead.

I understand your frustration regarding premium members but if I don't give them something who on earth would want to bother signing up? Very few would do it just out of the kindness of their hearts.
Maybe instead of zap free for premium members, just deduct 50%.

To encourage more FRs which the OKT may not like, one option is to make FL sections zap free.

Last edited by iceage; 29-09-2015 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Add more text
Old 29-09-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8496 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

I read you and thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Tiagong I was involved in the cleanup operation at CR, the sure-HUAT betting tips and the setup of ZAP-free zone, else you won't even see the light of your next post.
No need thank me hor...
Old 29-09-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

What is wrong with my thread?

Can you guys please take your issues elsewhere and not here
Old 29-09-2015, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
JohnbassIV is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Tiagong I was involved in the cleanup operation at CR, the sure-HUAT betting tips and the setup of ZAP-free zone, else you won't even see the light of your next post.
No need thank me hor...
This is pure bullshit and you clearly know it yet you choose to lie as usual.

The chat room was destroyed because of you and your garbage.
The users got so irritated by your non-stop nonsense that they decide not to participate further.
You even disturb some female users and constantly asked them about the personal and private life.

Your soccer tips are as screwed as you lor.
Follow your tips sure lose money.

Better follow the tips of others and enhance chances of winning.
Old 29-09-2015, 02:52 PM
Samster

Thank you for your well written comments.

Of course I knew not rocket science to improve here. At least we can address the issue and suggest solutions.

Up to Boss to accept the suggestions.

While we are discussing, this thread trashed by a group fighting guerrilla warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post

Hi Bro, I understand your main purpose of starting this thread is to discuss and see if we are able to come up with any good ideas to improve the situation as opposed to whining. If you don't give a hoot you wouldn't even have bothered to start this thread already right? I do appreciate your sense of justice and altruism towards this forum.

However I feel that all things change and evolve and I don't think it's that easy or even possible to revert back to the old days. Fundamentals and make-ups of the cyber world changes very fast and are at times irreversible.

And I do not think it's necessary to restrict everybody to post only useful/helpful replies all the time. Because:

- You can't control people's feelings and behaviours on the web and you would only tire yourself to death if you insist on doing so. So the best way is to create a relevant section for them to talk cock sing song. Granted some of these irrelevant posts might still appear elsewhere in the forum but at least the effect would be mitigated.

- By doing so would also render our forum a North Korea style SBF. Some senseless and somewhat interesting posts would add some colours and characters to our forum wouldn't it? No doubt bro Johnbass's posts bring about a lot of hoo-haa from his 'passionate fans' but his posts are mainly his own opinions/feelings albeit portrayed via very interesting language. He starts to mudsling only when his 'fans' mudsling him. I believe he should be entitled to post his opinions on the forum just like everybody else? Some people just can't stand taking a jibe at other people who are more interesting/sparkling than they are and thus they keep disturbing people like Johnbass. If you feel that people's posts are offensive/discriminatory then report them to le boss and the mods why bring yourself to their level and participate in senseless open flame-war? Unless you got some psychotic ego/personality problem that you have to take justice into your own hands by crushing these irritating people to smithereens?? If reporting doesn't help then at most ignore them. Period.

- Once you have such draconian regulations in place people would start to feel stifled and lessen their participations and over time the forum will die instead of flourish.

At the end of the day I feel that it is the advertisers, OKTs, stealth agents etc that are the main problems. People start to lose faith in the forum and it's management once they see that these unethical operators are allowed to delete unfavourable FRs posted by genuine bros, use fake photos for their girls, use clones to post fabulous but fake FRs etc. These cheongster bros are exactly the audience we need to keep the sharing spirit alive while the fellow talk cock sing song bros/sis are needed to keep the lively spirit alive.

IMHO both set of participants are equally important in their own rights. Unfortunately I believe this problem plaguing the forum will not be solved anytime soon but a part of me really hope that it would be..eventually...
Old 29-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhangwuji View Post

thank you for cleaning up the cr. It is so clean there is hardly a soul left!
Paiseh...
I didn't read the detergent label instructions...
Too powerful!

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 29-09-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldTrump01 View Post
You asking me? Why don't ask the clones?
Cos u suggest
Old 29-09-2015, 03:16 PM
Samster

See this is Boss reply to me!

Really no hopper anymore in this forum. Time to close shop and log off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirLance
Boss

They are posting out of topic and trashing my thread.

No wonder nobody writes genuine forum anymore.

Sigh! Really vomit blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor
Everyone has a right to say their piece.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1