The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-10-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
reis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhwalong View Post
Both looks good. Waiting your commando report.
Really can't decide which one to take.
But surly will go for one of them.

Sure, i will give the report tomorrow.
Old 11-10-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reis View Post
Bros, need help going to book holiday or Dixie tomorrow.

So can someone please advise between Dixie and Holiday. Who is Better?
So can proceed to book.
i don't like haze..

so is Dixie

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 11-10-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
reis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
i don't like haze..

so is Dixie
Noted. Thanks
Old 12-10-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light

Review from mid of the week... Was totally drained from job, and in desperate need for a relief. Messaged Moon but the timing given was too late, so browsed through the list of tier 1 ladies consolidated by bro Javabeans.. Settled for Beanie.....
http://liltigersden.com/beanie-%E8%B1%86%E8%B1%86/

Location: Central area. Took a bus there, but I guess it's a 5-10 mins walk from MRT. Doesn't look crowded in the evening. Stays alone. Room was clean.

Looks: 7/10. Looked better in the bedroom because of the low lighting. Outside. she looked more tanned than the photos, and can see her pimples outbreak beneath the makeup.

Figure: 8/10. Skin was smooth, other than her face. Nice eraser nips that screams to be tuned.. Not too skinny or meaty. Pretty nice imo...

Roaming: 7.5/10. Allowed roaming with panties on. Allowed kissing on boobs when asked.

HJ: 2/10. Opted for 2 shots. Was a disaster. The worst experience so far.... Her HJ was mediocre at best. The other MLs from $90-$110 I have visited have more patterns, varieties and enthusiasm than her. Just sat near your thighs and started the mechanical stroking... I could hardly maintain my erection and have to guide her, and she claimed that she dunno how to do it any other ways.. Didn't even know how to create the mood... Gave up on the 2nd HJ.

Massage: 7/10. Good strength and skills.. The only saving grace after the disastrous HJ..

Attitude/GFE: 4/10. Started off with a nice chat, but attitude changed during/after the HJ. Sulked and looked impatient. Totally silent throughout the massage, and literally jumped on the chance for me to cancel the 2nd HJ. Ended 10 mins earlier... Seriously doubtful of all the earlier reviews of her.. Lol.. She don't deserve to be in the top tier with such standards....

RTM: Never ever....

Downside:
- Attitude and sensual skills..... Should have waited for moon.....
Old 12-10-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lala 啦啦 (LTD)

http://liltigersden.com/lala-%E5%95%A6%E5%95%A6/
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=559691

RTM: maybe. I prefer stay alone girl. Recommended for bro who like long legs baby.
Thank you for the MR.
Will skip too as I prefer MLs who stay alone.
Old 12-10-2015, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
evilbell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to check out! http://www.sglonelyguy.com/alisa-massage/
Problem with me is that usually i go pretty late. So good ones are fully booked. And remaining ones are tired.
Sigh..

Looks: 5/10 (no make up) nearly wanted to reject. Is there penalty for rejecting?
Boobs: Not for boob lovers
Massage: 8/10 pretty good. Massage topless.
Autoroam: Yes
GFE: cant really feel it. But pretty chatty.
Prostate Massage: First time. Quite okay. Perhaps idk how a good ome feels like. No pain for me, she said its healthy hahaha. Bro pls advice
HJ: 7/10 so so only la.

One part of the massage felt weird when she sat on top, her bush were poking me lol.

As of now http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaowei/ still my fav. BUT i can't get hold of her recently. Any bros know? Mmmm

Do up me if you appreciate this review! Thanks!
Old 12-10-2015, 04:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
HearthstoneSiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reis View Post
Bros, need help going to book holiday or Dixie tomorrow.

So can someone please advise between Dixie and Holiday. Who is Better?
So can proceed to book.
Area: G
Coincidentally, both stay at same Lor. Dixie shares place with another ML (No idea who).
Holiday stays alone.

Dixie definitely SYT.
Holiday more MILF.
Looks: Dixie

Dixie has a nice pair of rack.
Holiday bigger boobs, but obvious fats on tummy.
Bod: Dixie

Dixie puts in effort.
Holiday more skilled, with more strength.
Massage: Holiday

Again, Dixie scores in effort.
Holiday has more variety up her sleeves.
Sensual: Holiday

Dixie showers with you. Massage in nude. She sports a star tattoo on the back of her neck.
For Holiday, you shower alone. Massage topless, panty stays on.
Both allow sucking and licking of nips. Limited roaming south wise.
Point to note: Dixie collects payment up front.

P.S. Please up my points, if this review helps in any way, thanks.

Last edited by HearthstoneSiao; 12-10-2015 at 12:36 PM. Reason: Additional Info.
Old 12-10-2015, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15809 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheun View Post
MR for Aini
http://sgbeautycity.com/ai-ni-massage/

Brothers beware - Fake person. I left her apartment within 1 minute.
Once I said "you look very different from the photos", she raised up the towel in her hands to cover her face leaving only her eyes visible saying, "no I am that girl."

Looks: 5/10
Figure: 6.5/10
Ai Ni and Crystal are using the same contact number but different photos. And, Crystal does not provide BBBJ.

And also, Ai Ni and Zi Xuan are using the same photos but different contact number. Both do BBBJ.

I find it very confusing with these few MLs. So bros, beware.

Crystal (Alecia)
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=566737
Zi Xuan 紫轩 (Alecia)
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=566758
Old 12-10-2015, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilbell View Post
Went to check out! http://www.sglonelyguy.com/alisa-massage/
Problem with me is that usually i go pretty late. So good ones are fully booked. And remaining ones are tired.
Sigh..

Looks: 5/10 (no make up) nearly wanted to reject. Is there penalty for rejecting?
Boobs: Not for boob lovers
Massage: 8/10 pretty good. Massage topless.
Autoroam: Yes
GFE: cant really feel it. But pretty chatty.
Prostate Massage: First time. Quite okay. Perhaps idk how a good ome feels like. No pain for me, she said its healthy hahaha. Bro pls advice
HJ: 7/10 so so only la.

One part of the massage felt weird when she sat on top, her bush were poking me lol.

As of now http://www.shenhua69.com/xiaowei/ still my fav. BUT i can't get hold of her recently. Any bros know? Mmmm

Do up me if you appreciate this review! Thanks!
Wah so bad ah? Almost wanted to try her last wk cos her half face looks good. She also known as Ella right
Old 12-10-2015, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Ai Ni and Crystal are using the same contact number but different photos. And, Crystal does not provide BBBJ.

And also, Ai Ni and Zi Xuan are using the same photos but different contact number. Both do BBBJ.

I find it very confusing with these few MLs. So bros, beware.

Crystal (Alecia)
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=566737
Zi Xuan 紫轩 (Alecia)
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=566758
The best is don't try. Okt that putting fake photo or simply dont care with excuse did not meet the girl or its provided by the girl really not worth for the risk of our hard earned money.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 13
xrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant futurexrage has a brilliant future
Re: MLs Compilation Thread 2.0

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/shuang-shuang-massage/
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=563495

RTM Shuang Shuang a few days back. To clarify, she does NOT stay alone. There is now someone staying with her in the 2 bdrm apt. Not an issue.

Said her good friend is coming to town sometime on 22 Oct. Will be staying with her. I said pretty or not, got nu ren wei like her? She said got.. the kind I like. was thinking how does she know what I like??

Asked for pic.. showed me. wah.. is prettier than her. Shuang shuang belongs to the more womanly/slighty classy type. her friend is much sweeter/prettier. Then she said when she comes - can SHUANG FEI (Tarma)! kekekehahahaha (sinister laugh)

Dunno what is the friend's working name yet. Let's see lor.

She is more affectionate this time around. So it was better. But she BJ me until tired, I got on the bed, auto take out cap and HJ me. I said later try again. She said 'Huh, still try, tried already baby'... I understand, but I havent cum leh... now also cannot take out her clothes. I v missed Venus' attitude so much... bros who tried her will know..

But I said I do like her in her short colourful dress. She gamely put it on. That's so stimulating! Then I rubba for a while, before her melons popped out of the dress, and she continue her deed and massage just like that! Shiok! seeing her ample assets out of the tight delicious dress the whole time. and it rode higher till it went over the panties and exposed them. So shiok.

now I can't wait...... for tarma!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrage View Post
Tried this ML a few days back. Was attracted to her demure looks. Looks like TCS actress Jessica Liu IMO. But when I saw her, she looks like one of my ex.. not the most pretty, but for me, got attraction because of history... (so very subjective).

Anyway, she stays alone in a 2 brm apt, discreet and posh apartment. Plus.
Looks like my ex - Plus.
Looks must discount 20% - Minus.
Smiley - Plus.
Always on the phone and msging. I understand it's her work. but a bit too much. - Minus.
Apologises - Plus
Boobs - Nice and big - PLUS
but enhanced - I Dont mind.
Massage got strength. Puts in effort - Plus.
But I felt was too rushed. Normally ML massage slowly, try to catch the points. - MINUS.
I don't like rush job. Could not upgrade to 90min. So I told her to not rush. Let's just to straight HDLY and BJ. HDLY was really stimulating. Took her time for that. So sexy. Long catbath, lots of stimulation. But bloody phone sometimes. But still shiok. - PLUS
Brought my cap. proceeded to put on for me aft HJ, wiped clean clean and start to BJ. Very nice and sensual. rolled down her blouse. Didn't want me to help her take out. bummer. But slowly, allowed autoroam everywhere, but outside panties. stimulated her clit from outside. She allowed. smooth skin - I Like. BJ and roaming and smooth skin. One of the best BJ I had with cap - PLUS PLUS.
GFE: She told me at the end, I was too warm/affectionate, so may give people the wrong idea. What, thought I will eat her ah? Told her abt her looking like my ex, that's why. Then she warmed up towards the end. So I expect better GFE if I RTM.

Like that lor.

Happy Chionging!

Looking for chat and lunch buddies. ladies pls. I'd like to have a little casual banter over chat, lunch or tea if you are available in the daytime. pm me. I don't bite.
Old 12-10-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 10
davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!davidman is one of the Best!
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Overdue mr.

Returned to try yaya / cat last Friday to service my tool.
Been a while since I last went to her as I wasn't into her sensual jg.

Since she up her service and got good reviews I went to try again.

Opted for 1.5hr session.
The new place is very clean, near mrt and car parking at her place.

Went up, knocked on the door, and was greeted with the same sweet gnd lady in hot shorts and tight tees.

Showered and lied on the massage bed. While massage isn't her forte, it's still quite ok. Definitely better than when she was working at rv.

Turned over, and requested for her to wear her nighties.

Still great slim body, with nice boobies to see.

Went on with jg. This time round it's not that sensual, a little towards yf type, but not that hard.
Still good. She's not as shy anymore, plenty of eye contact while talking cock and doing jg.

Ended off with releasing my soldiers (how not to when she's wearing sexy attire? ) , caressing and fondling her soft boobies gently at the same time.

Overall great session.
Very central location, sweet lady, nice jg!

Ps : do up my points if you find my mr useful!
Old 12-10-2015, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
romanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The best is don't try. Okt that putting fake photo or simply dont care with excuse did not meet the girl or its provided by the girl really not worth for the risk of our hard earned money.
I agree with you Bro. We have to send the message to these people that they have to be honest. No fake pictures. Also, I'm not sure if this Michelle who supposedly trained these girls is the same as Mingzhao, the very same who exploited many of the girls working under her.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Newuser1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looks like Niu Niu booked the wrong air ticket and is still around till 20th Oct. Those who missed her, better fast hand fast leg. hehe.

Not sure when she will be back after 20th Oct.
Old 12-10-2015, 11:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
boobsman785 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

any bros tried her yet?
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/celine-fj/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1