The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 15
xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!xmfxmf is one of the Best!
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bros tip for dynasty classic is 150 for happy hour ? Will some girls demand more ? For Sh is it 200 ?
Old 13-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7266 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

I must apologize for not replying the excellent posts and questions recently. I hv been too busy...and I shall reply asap.

Thank u all for ur understanding n patience.

I hv an outing to Dynasty Classic 2nd fl Peace Centre for happy hour today, 5:30 -9:45 PM.

Expected expense per pax is $50-60, Booking a sex doll for the entire session is $150. Few dolls may do butterfly for $50. If you come late, try booking for $75-100.

Playability varies. Some bros may get to french kiss, put hands inside her bra n hands inside her wet pussy. A quick BBBJ has been done too. I prefer to make love to my dolls in strict privacy, in many naughty ways.

My outings are democratic and must be FAIR n equitable to ALL kakis.

Light drinkers only. You may drink my portion, if not enough, buy your own bottle n you will only need to share in mummy's n waiter's tips. Smoking outside the room pls.

Pls confirm ASAP.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 13-01-2016 at 11:22 AM.
Old 14-01-2016, 10:28 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning!

I just posted the following on my other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkness4311666 View Post
heard p8 the girls are better but sadly do not have deep pockets to go to these type of joint to confirm this.
Bro,

As of today, you can see the most number of dolls in SG at Peace Centre joints during happy hour. The prettier ones will then go to P8 n Lido for standard hour.

I often go to 2nd fl Dynasty between 5;30 n 6:15 PM to see all the gals in the hall. I may also go to other joints, on 4th, 6th n 7th fls to roam the halls. I'll get ctc of any doll I like. Then I may leave to go somewhere else, without spending a penny.

PM me n we shall do it together, if you're shy to go by yourself. Max no should be 3 of us.

Do it everyday if possible.

That is how I met my yr 96 n 97 mistresses last year. I shall do even better this yr.

Of course, this is only one of my many methods of meeting SYTs. I leave no stone unturned...

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 31-01-2016, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Happy new year 2016 bro warbird!

What do u mean by total domination in RS? If u want to dump her, how should she react if she is totally dominated by u?

The reason I ask is I want my wife to agree with divorce term without damaging herself.
Bro Korean,

By total domination I mean you own her body, pussy, heart n soul. If u dump her, it will be very painful for her. That too shall pass, unless she has underlying psychiatric disorder. She may 看破红尘 n become a Buddhist! That would be good for her.

Just give ur wife a fair n equitable settlement. In any divorce in Sg, it's the man who is the victim n who is damaging himself. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
With enough money,you cant own any girl pussy. Not everyone is a prostitute or a ktv whore.

Afterall you still advocating money for pussy transaction. This make people very lazy to improve on their self image and have a conventional relationship. And also is not the gameplan of a true grandmaster.

You dont have to pay to attract women and is a very stupid thing to do. One should love himself. A man who is full of himself is a man who is full of women’s love.

https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2013...ible-to-women/

The key word is natural badness not the artifical badass gentlemen.
Bro Don Juan,

Thank u for ur post n sharing ur beliefs n strategies.

I hv never championed the sole use of money to bed SYTs. Quite the opposite. For the last several yrs, I hv reiterated that spending big buck on dolls when they don't deserve it or getting into flower war are the most unattractive male behavior. I like to get the prettiest n most kawai pussies with minimum investment of time n money. It's akin to value investing haha.

I'm working very hard to improve myself in every way, every minute every day, even though I'm already a lao ah pek. Am I lazy?

My goal is different from yours. I want total LT domination of my dolls. Whereas ur end point is just to up the dolls. That is only the beginning for me...

You admire those with the dark triads. Whereas I admire the one n only babe magnet ever mentioned by Time magazine: Benjamin Franklin, the old n fat man whose pic is on the U.S. $100 bill. http://content.time.com/time/magazin...005155,00.html
http://fransdejonge.com/2006/02/benj...a-babe-magnet/

IMHO, it's impossible for men with dark triads to hv loving , nurturing n mutually satisfying LT rs with women, period.

Pls define what you mean by natural n artificial, in regards to male behaviour. And pls tell us your understanding of the differences between a badass n a badass gentleman.

Lastly, only insecure n needy men, who hv severe inferiority complex n poor self image, will ever resort to plastic surgery. Why would a man who is self assured n very comfortable in his own skin ever want that? He already has so many SYT dolls lining up to be fucked by him hahaha.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Good afternoon!

It's very clear that bro Don Juan's beliefs n understandings of female attraction n mine are completely different.

The followings are from ebooks I'm currently reading. My own views n experiences are almost identical. I wish I knew it when I was 14.

Female Attraction

• Women are attracted to the way a man behaves much more than physical “looks”, money or fame. Of course those things will help, but behaving in an attractive, masculine manner will be more than necessary.
• Insecurity and acting “needy” repel women like nothing else. These behaviors are interpreted as weak and turn women off, sexually.
• Traits of a dominant, attractive man are:
o Leadership (always have a plan, know what you’re doing, where you’re
going, etc)
o Confidence (be secure in yourself, don’t be afraid to speak your mind,
do what makes you happy above everything else)
o Self-Assurance (Be sure of yourself, assertive, pursue that which makes
you happy as opposed to just making your girlfriend happy)

Women do not want the “power” in a relationship. They are only attracted to men who take charge and lead them. This does not mean to start being controlling, it means to start leading more and being more dominant / less submissive.
• He who cares least, controls the relationship. Whoever has the most feeling and emotion invested in the relationship will subconsciously communicate that and thus push their partner away. Typically men who care too much will begin acting needy and insecure.

Now I know why some of my relationships hv failed in the past.

Your comments n criticisms will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 09-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good afternoon!

Happy New year!!

I'm still waiting for the most esteemed bro Don Juan's clarification on some of the terms he has used. His criticisms n dissensions on my theory of female attraction will be greatly appreciated. It's a fascinating topic n I will be happy to hear opposing views.

A very insecure man is as repulsive to women as a very fat woman is to men.

If a man is insecure n needy n thinks that he is not good enough for his woman, for what ever reason, he is living in her reality n she has all the power. Very soon his sole purpose of living is to please her. She or rather her S mind will come to despise him even if he has many other great attributes such as money, status, fame, deep voice, looks, muscular body like Adonis, intelligence, achievements, talents n giving her CVOs, etc. She feels empty, frustrated n miserable n she doesn't know why. She will leave him or cheat on him n he won't even understand the real reason! She will find ways to rationalize her behaviour which originates from her S mind. King Fuchai n Shi Xi is a classic example of such a tragic relationship hahaha

If a doll realizes that her feelings, words n actions could affect her husband/lover/BF in any way, she has power n control over him, her attraction for him will fade quickly. She is only profoundly attracted to a self-assured n dominant man she can't control or manipulate.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 09-02-2016 at 05:48 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Good evening,

I use the term "badass gentleman" to describe a man who has all the attractive masculine traits of a badass w/o his obnoxious character defects PLUS all the attractive traits of a "gentleman" w/o his repulsive "nice guy" behaviour.

Why would bro Don Juan call a badass gentleman unnatural?

I just received the following email from a well known guru in which he touched on the subject.

How To Make Her Beg You To Take Her to Bed.

Hi bro Warbird,

I'm going to get into the BEST WAY to take things from "hello" to HOT AND HEAVY with a woman...

But even better... how to make her BEG you for it.

But first, the ground rules:

#1) I'm going to assume that you've overcome all your fear and "shyness" when it comes to approaching women.

#2) I'm going to assume that you know how to approach a woman in different situations and start conversations.

Finally, and most important...

#3) I'm going to assume that you know EXACTLY what to say and do to get numbers from women... and then close the deal to get actual DATES.

In other words, I'm going to assume that you've laid all the necessary groundwork for "getting physical" by mastering the principles and techniques of CREATING ATTRACTION.

Why?

Because if you don't have a handle on the basics of creating ATTRACTION yet, this is the cold, hard fact:

NOTHING I'm about to tell you will help you "get physical" with a woman.

Why not?

Because women won't give you the time of the day -- let alone consider you as a sexual partner -- until you understand HOW ATTRACTION WORKS.

And I am NOT talking about having to look like a movie star, drive a slick car, or have lots of money.

ATTRACTION is *NOT* about any of these things.

Period.

Then, once you understand these basics, here's the VERY good news...

It's EASIER THAN YOU EVER IMAGINED to take things to a physical level with a woman... and do it FAST.

Even make her BEG you to take her to bed.

That in mind, let's dive in...

As a starting point, let's imagine you're coming to the end of your first date with a woman you really like.

Now, if you've listened to me at all, you know that this date BETTER NOT have included buying her an expensive dinner.

Let's say you're a good student of mine, and that you took her for late coffee.

Well done.

Now it's time...

You're going to generate the first spark of "sexual feelings" in her by TAKING CONTROL of the situation right now.

How?

By making sure YOU'RE the one to "end" this date.

By being the one who says, "Okay, I think we'd better be going."

This immediately creates intrigue in her.

It builds feelings in her that you might actually be a sexual partner, instead of a "wussy- boy" who's scared to cut short any opportunity to talk to a woman...

...then inevitably blow everything by saying something stupid.

Okay, now that you've taken control by "ending" this date, next you need to walk her home...

To YOUR home.

Invite her back to your house or apartment, and DO JUST ONE THING at the door before you go inside:

Start talking to her like she's trying to convince you to let her come in (even if she's not).

Say something like: "Sorry... I had a great time, but I have to get up early in the morning..."

She'll probably stare at you in surprise. So wait a few beats. Then say: "Oh, okay, you can come in for a few minutes."

Then open the door for her like a GENTLEMAN.

Now let's freeze-frame right here, and think about what you're actually doing...

You're being chivalrous AND busting her balls at the same time.

LISTEN CLOSE:

I can't emphasize enough how well this works to ramp-up feelings of sexual desire in a woman.

I *always* make sure to keep both of these feelings going at the same time.

I open doors for women, walk on the outside of the curb, and pull chairs out, etc.

But I also tease and use humor at every opportunity.

But here's the bottom line:

By being both CHIVALROUS *and* BUSTING HER BALLS, you're creating incredible SEXUAL TENSION inside her.

You're showing her two things at once...

That you're BOTH a "bad boy" AND a "gentleman."

And make no mistake: this is the HOLY GRAIL when it comes to what women want in a SEXUAL PARTNER.

Learn it. Live it.

Okay, let's un-freeze and continue...

Hahaha, as usual, your criticisms n opinions will be greatly appreciated.

My young doll doesn't beg me to take her to bed. She is a lot more subtle. She always says, whenever I'm sitting on the sofa in the living room, 还不来躺床上 快来躺床上吧 会舒服多了...I always delay 20-30 minutes just to increase the sexual tension.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 12-02-2016 at 08:00 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 17
workpermit is one of the Best!workpermit is one of the Best!workpermit is one of the Best!workpermit is one of the Best!

Please do not claim you just received this email.
Next time, quote where you got all your articles from. Like this one you just posted is copied from here: http://www.attractionmentor.com/how-...-get-physical/
At least respect the author by respecting his work. Typical plagiarist
Old 12-02-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by workpermit View Post
Please do not claim you just received this email.
Next time, quote where you got all your articles from. Like this one you just posted is copied from here: http://www.attractionmentor.com/how-...-get-physical/
At least respect the author by respecting his work. Typical plagiarist
Bro, he sent it to me on 2/10/16 or 10 Feb American time or 11 Feb SG time. I'll take a picture to prove it.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Samster

I have received emails from him for the last 8 years. I hv received emails n newsletters from over 200 RS n sex gurus. I always make it clear that the contents are from them. I do add my comments n criticisms.

Do you really understand what is the meaning of a typical plagiarist?

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 12-02-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

BTW, I wrote the following myself:

"I use the term "badass gentleman" to describe a man who has all the attractive masculine traits of a badass w/o his obnoxious character defects PLUS all the attractive traits of a "gentleman" w/o his repulsive "nice guy" behaviour.

Why would bro Don Juan call a badass gentleman unnatural?

I just received the following email from a well known guru in which he touched on the subject."

Calling him a well known guru is not showing respect? AND I didn't copy from his website, as alleged by bro workpermit, the guru sent it to me yesterday. I do expect bro workpermit's clarification n apology.

Hahaha.

Good night!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 12-02-2016 at 09:40 PM.
Old 12-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2717 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Warbird,

I have been a silent reader of your thread. By being able to bao KTV girls of your whim and fancy, you are obviously wealthy to say the least. But with all due respect, it is still the fact that it is your financial ability to bao that gives you the unfair advantage and leverage to play this "badass gentleman" game according to your own rules.

In other words, if a man is really self-assured and dominant, why would he need to enter into a commercial transaction to own the doll's pussy, heart, mind and soul? I see it more of an egoistic pursuit behind the veil of emotional insecurity... for surely only the man knows if he can still succeed if he doesn't have the wealth to start with in the first place.

Just my 2 cents' worth.

Huat Ahh!
Old 12-02-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

workpermit is one of the Best!workpermit is one of the Best!workpermit is one of the Best!workpermit is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Calling him a well known guru is not showing respect? AND I didn't copy from his website, as alleged by bro workpermit, the guru sent it to me yesterday. I do expect bro workpermit's clarification n apology.

Hahaha.

Good night!

Bro WB
You mean you subscribed to his newsletter Calling him guru is like calling someone who is no one. Until you actually name the person whom you claim is your guru, you are giving him credit. But because you didn't, he is still "AN EMPTY" figure. A claimed "LEARNED" individual like you should know this. Did you see when this article was written based on the link I posted earlier? Apology? Adding a few of your own lines to someone's work & not giving credit to the originator, what do you call that? If I didn't expose all your plagiarism, would anyone ever bother? You might as well ask your GURU to join this forum and share his scripts. At least coming from the originator and not someone who rides on his works. People consult you based on the stuff you COPY & PASTED. But remember warbird, you didn't write the article. As such, your depth of understanding is~~~~~hahaha. No wonder you need to spend money to get laid.
Good weekend

Last edited by workpermit; 12-02-2016 at 11:44 PM.
Old 13-02-2016, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Bro Warbird,

I have been a silent reader of your thread. By being able to bao KTV girls of your whim and fancy, you are obviously wealthy to say the least. But with all due respect, it is still the fact that it is your financial ability to bao that gives you the unfair advantage and leverage to play this "badass gentleman" game according to your own rules.

In other words, if a man is really self-assured and dominant, why would he need to enter into a commercial transaction to own the doll's pussy, heart, mind and soul? I see it more of an egoistic pursuit behind the veil of emotional insecurity... for surely only the man knows if he can still succeed if he doesn't have the wealth to start with in the first place.

Just my 2 cents' worth.

Huat Ahh!
Hi bro,

Thanks for ur post.

I hv mentioned before that money may get ur "dream pussy," but you will never own her mind, heart n soul w/ money alone. In fact, throwing money at her will make u repulsive. Pls read my post on hanging flowers n flower war.

You need to get her emotionally n sexually addicted to u. You need to "unscramble" her mind...

Yes, I'm egoistic, I'm no Buddha or Lao Zi. How about you?

Emotional insecurity?

Yes, All humans hv insecurity n neediness. Don't you hv insecurity n neediness?

My theory is that when we were infants n children we were completely helpless n we were dependent on others for our survival. How not to be insecure? I hv done exercises to reprogram my S mind to get rid of all my insecurity n neediness. I'm making slow progress...

Talking abt commercial transaction, IMHO, a marriage is strictly a biz deal. Google it. More biz-like than BY-ing SYTs. Many kakis here do agree w/ me.

Why don't u PM ur wechat n we can discuss more?

Happy new year!

Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by workpermit View Post
You mean you subscribed to his newsletter Calling him guru is like calling someone who is no one. Until you actually name the person whom you claim is your guru, you are giving him credit. But because you didn't, he is still "AN EMPTY" figure. A claimed "LEARNED" individual like you should know this. Did you see when this article was written based on the link I posted earlier? Apology? Adding a few of your own lines to someone's work & not giving credit to the originator, what do you call that? If I didn't expose all your plagiarism, would anyone ever bother? You might as well ask your GURU to join this forum and share his scripts. At least coming from the originator and not someone who rides on his works. People consult you based on the stuff you COPY & PASTED. But remember warbird, you didn't write the article. As such, your depth of understanding is~~~~~hahaha. No wonder you need to spend money to get laid.
Good weekend
Hi bro,

Thanks so much for ur post.

The guru is David D. I paid for some of his ebooks abt 7 years ago. He has sent me many emails, perhaps one every week, trying to pursue me to buy more. That particular email on the fusion of badboy n gentleman has been sent to me many times before.

BUT, he did send me that same email two days ago. My photo proves it. Pls take a close look at the date. 2/10/16, that is 10 Feb 2016 haha. I was brutally honest when I said I just received it. I decided to quote it because David was referring to something very similar to my concept of "badass gentleman." And, bro Don Juan said such a man is artificial. I'm still waiting for his explanation n insights.

I always make it clear that I'm quoting from an email or ebook written by a guru, I never ever pretended that I wrote it. Not even once. In fact, I always post them in LARGE PRINT. That is not plagiarism. Pls check a good dictionary.

I hv quoted over 50 RS n sex gurus in my posts here. I don't give their names because paying for their ebooks, audio, video n live seminars would be a waste of money for bros here. I hv already quoted their best ideas. Yes, I hv spent thousands of hours reading n watching their programs.

Actually, I now know more abt the subjects than they do. Why? The majority of these gurus are not trained in biological n medical sciences n their sole interest is in making a quick buck . Whereas, for me, it's the sharing of vital info n the comradery. I don't make a penny. Yes, its FOC for all of u. In addition, I hv a professional n medical background n hv read up on scientific papers. My focus is on female attraction n sexual satisfaction, from various disciplines.

But knowing n doing n being are totally different. You won't benefit unless you can reprogram you S mind. And u need lots of emotional mastery.

Yes, I do spend money on my SYT mistresses. I need to spend money even on non WL SYTs. You may be shocked as to the number of SYTs, many of whom are non WLs, who want to come here to be w/ me.

All dolls crave a badass gentleman who is a self-assured n trustworthy protector/provider, who can connect w/ them emotionally on deep levels and who can give them sexual pleasure they hv never experienced w/ any other men before. Aspire to be that man, be the best you can be, never settle.

If u want to discuss more or if u want to join my outings one day, PM ur wechat.

Happy new year n thanks for ur post.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 13-02-2016 at 03:37 PM.
Old 13-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster

Good morning!

My theories on female attraction n emotional/sexual addiction r applicable to ALL healthy, heterosexual females. To your GFs n legal wives too.

There is only one reason why I want my LT dolls to be emotionally n sexually addicted to me.

Heath reasons. I do them raw n I don't want to be infected w/ HIV or any STDs. Making them addicted will greatly reduce my risks.

But for many of u who are married, there is another vital reason.

Since 50% of married women cheat, you don't want to raise a kid for two decades who is NOT yours! Getting ur wife addicted to u will greatly reduce that risk.

My kids are adults n I know their DNA. Do u know yours?

Sorry for being brutally honest.

I hv had many posts at SBF. I stand by every word I hv written as being 100% truthful, to the best of my knowledge n ability.

I'll be very busy over the next two weeks as my young lao po will come in a few days n several new dolls will be coming, pun intended. It may take me much longer to reply. But keep them coming pls. Posting here in the last 8 years n 4 months has been a very enjoyable learning experience for me. I hv benefited beyond my wildest dreams.

Thank you all! Happy new year!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Last edited by warbird; 13-02-2016 at 03:27 PM.
Old 13-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Brag until so much still have to use money to pay for meat. Until the day you are successful in SCORING without the "LEASING MEAT" factor, I don't see any wisdom or "MAN"lyhood. I only see someone trying hard to show off that's all. Last post here. Enjoy your endless self fulfilling hollow brags haha.
HUAT AH!!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1