The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bapibapoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bangkok Wechat Ladyboy money extortion

Bad experience in Bangkok, was looking through wechat and found this sweet looking girl, talked to her and she say she is a girl. Gave my hotel room and number but waited for 2 hours before the receptionist call to my room to inform someone is looking for me and I happily gave the green light to come up.

On opening the door I saw a ladyboy and he walked straight into my room. Feeling 100% sian I offered to give half of the agreed amount but he keep insisting on staying or I have to pay full amount. Seeing he has rooted into my hotel sofa, and I was feeling tired I say I will give the full amount. Even when I offer to give the full amount this time he still wanna stay there so I called reception to send the hotel security to my room.

After he left, he message me on wechat threatening to report to Thai police and lie that I hit him, unless I pay him 30000 baht. As my flight out of BKK is on the following day I managed to delay the payment until I reach home and I tell him I will not pay a single baht, and now he is saying he got my personal information which I guess is just my name from the hotel and he will report to the police.

Does anyone got similar experience or heard of such a thing??
What can I do to protect myself back here in SG?
Old 15-02-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Wechat Ladyboy money extortion

Quote:
Originally Posted by bapibapoo View Post
Dun worry, Thai police is busier resting than to do such a bo liao case. Offer that he/she to go SG n collect 300,000 THB from u.
Old 16-02-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
830PM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont worry, he cannot do it, just ask hotel and block him to find you.
Old 16-02-2016, 06:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Can TS repost this at the Best of Thailand section...

Mod will delete this thread within 2 days....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-02-2016, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
bapibapoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

alright, thanks bro
Old 16-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
alright, thanks bro
Managed to request Boss to move to Best of Thailand section...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 17-02-2016 at 06:23 AM.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 15
Yoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYoshi Chiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bad experience in Bangkok, was looking through wechat and found this sweet looking girl, talked to her and she say she is a girl. Gave my hotel room and number but waited for 2 hours before the receptionist call to my room to inform someone is looking for me and I happily gave the green light to come up.

On opening the door I saw a ladyboy and he walked straight into my room. Feeling 100% sian I offered to give half of the agreed amount but he keep insisting on staying or I have to pay full amount. Seeing he has rooted into my hotel sofa, and I was feeling tired I say I will give the full amount. Even when I offer to give the full amount this time he still wanna stay there so I called reception to send the hotel security to my room.

After he left, he message me on wechat threatening to report to Thai police and lie that I hit him, unless I pay him 30000 baht. As my flight out of BKK is on the following day I managed to delay the payment until I reach home and I tell him I will not pay a single baht, and now he is saying he got my personal information which I guess is just my name from the hotel and he will report to the police.

I got similar case but not in Thailand but in Manila.
I actually had a fight with the damn Ladyboy and he threaten to hunt me down with his gang. Very bad experience.
After that incident I never use WeChat to look for girls.
Other Bros advice to meet the WeChat Girl at Lobby first instead of direct to room. But a Big No for me for WeChat after that.
Old 05-03-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi Chiong View Post
But a Big No for me for WeChat after that.
WeChat is infested with ladyboys.

Those who read the Thai threads often will notice such scams or switch and bait tactics are on the rise over the years!

As I've said many times before.
In Bangkok it is easier to find a f*ck shop than a police station.
Why must be so lazy and rely on WeChat?
Old 05-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Really don't understand y still want to search wechat if there r so many pubs, bars, clubs n discos in either Thailand or the Philippines!!!
For those who love looking for girls in wechat, can u tell us y?
Cheaper? Prettier?
Anyway, play at your own risk!!!
Old 06-03-2016, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
?......
Cheaper? "....!!!
Maybe reasons below:-
1) "Lucky Dip" thrill: cause so many to choose from n hope choose good one
2) "Mystery Gift" thrill: subconciously hope what you get is better than what you see in WeChat....but usually the opposite happens....

I say "Simple n Sticky" is better; let "Fab 5" do their job well....
Old 06-03-2016, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
davvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavvvid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Really don't understand y still want to search wechat if there r so many pubs, bars, clubs n discos in either Thailand or the Philippines!!!
Cheaper? Prettier?
I used wechat to get one night stands. Works so far from me. But I must admit that most of the one night stands I have gotten from wechat are ladyboys. But I enjoy ladyboys so for me its no problem.
Old 07-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
But I must admit that most of the one night stands I have gotten from wechat are ladyboys. But I enjoy ladyboys so for me its no problem.
Wowww bro!

You the champion of all champions lah!
Old 02-04-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davvvid View Post
I used wechat to get one night stands. Works so far from me. But I must admit that most of the one night stands I have gotten from wechat are ladyboys. But I enjoy ladyboys so for me its no problem.
this one i is respect you gao gao.
Old 02-04-2016, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post

You the champion of all champions lah!
Royal Salute...
Old 04-07-2016, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 11
tstark413 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Cheaper? Prettier?
Wise words....soo many FL along sukhumvit area after dark, ago ago pubs and massages.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1