The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rahim4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Blendr app

Any Bros know how to talk to girls on blendr to get them to go out with you or any way to convince them to be fb? Its like they don't even reply to me and I'm not that bad looking. Would be nice if any bro can help
Old 29-04-2018, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: Blendr app

More information on what you type to them might be useful. If you write just a 'hi' or 'hello' to them or anything around those lines, yeah, don't expect a reply because they get a lot of them. You're just one of the herds that wants their V. better make yourself stand out from the crowd
Old 29-04-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rahim4321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamLoMo View Post
More information on what you type to them might be useful. If you write just a 'hi' or 'hello' to them or anything around those lines, yeah, don't expect a reply because they get a lot of them. You're just one of the herds that wants their V. better make yourself stand out from the crowd
I got say something about the background they in or interest they have but all no replt
Old 30-04-2018, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahim4321 View Post
I got say something about the background they in or interest they have but all no replt
which is? School/work is a very BORING subject to discuss. If that's not the case, try your luck more unless your face really buang till cannot buang then nothing to say la. Try 10 girls, if all 10 never reply you means got problem liao lo.

Usually when I use okcupid/tinder, I text the girls that I match with at least 60% of the time got reply.
Old 30-04-2018, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Any Bros know how to talk to girls on blendr to get them to go out with you or any way to convince them to be fb? Its like they don't even reply to me and I'm not that bad looking. Would be nice if any bro can help
The only way to bonk more women is to be successful and earn more money. Wasting all your time on these bullshit apps will only make you a pure loser who can never get laid.
Old 01-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
realdeepfakes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
The only way to bonk more women is to be successful and earn more money. Wasting all your time on these bullshit apps will only make you a pure loser who can never get laid.
This guy is an NSF, can empathise lah, my time NS also damn boring.
Old 04-05-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
wings32 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Here is a nice guide about using hookup apps, you are looking for ...
Old 05-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Cool Re: Blendr app

Forgot to say also: play "numbers game", or in other words don't stick to 1-2 or 3 girls on a hookup app you are using, send the first message (copy/pasted) to 30-40-50 girls, then wait and continue a conversation with those who are interested. That saves a lot of time instead of going one by one shot.
Old 05-05-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeepfakes View Post
This guy is an NSF, can empathise lah, my time NS also damn boring.
Wahlao, doing NS nowadays can be very dangerous, a simple heatstroke can kill you*. TS must take good care of health -- take more rest instead of chatting with girls.

(*:https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...deeds-ns-mates)
Old 16-05-2018, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Wahlao, doing NS nowadays can be very dangerous, a simple heatstroke can kill you*. TS must take good care of health -- take more rest instead of chatting with girls.

(*:https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...deeds-ns-mates)
Yap!

P.S. I like your signature bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1