The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold
Re: China – Traps & Scams – real life experience…

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2 View Post

I looked away and walked on and he just pocketed it and left.

Had been told that this can happen and if you somehow get involved, some bad things will come out of it after which you will suffer some loss one way or another.

Anyone knows what the "end game" would have been?
Aiyoyo...this is one of commonest scam in town...including Sin land...

He ll tell to share the money wif him if u pick that money up. Then he ll convince u to keep that "bundle" of money while giving him an eqvl sum in RMB.... If u bite than u ll find later that "bundle" of money is a stack of useless paper.

Or he ll lure u to a backlane to share that "dundle"....if ll find some thugs waiting to clean u off.....

U did the right thing by just ignoring the happening....

Just remember "there's no free lunch"... where got free things in life ? Dont be greedy then we ll be ok...

Money is the most envied but least enjoyed.
Health is the most enjoyed but least envied.

Old 19-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Samster

Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
In Australia, be careful or the aborigines & Vietnamese.

In Europe, be careful of the blacks.

Other popular crime scenes are at the train platforms, where many syndicates are at work. They usually strike by distracting yr attention, like helping wif some luggages, then an accomplice picks yr pocket, or runs away wif 1 of yr luggages, etc.

In Antwerpen, not far from the railway station, near 佛光山temple, .
Thanks bro 84gunner for sharing yr invaluable experiences in China n eslewhere.....Very factual n useful for all...

Kamsiah ..kamsiah....

Cheerios

Old 19-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextus_maximus View Post
When we get back to the hotel, I go up to my room and call the credit card company and told them my credit card had been stolen. I asked them if any charge had been made on it in the last 24 hours. They said no. I told them to cancel it immediately and send me a new card. Next day I checked out of the hotel and flew home. 2 weeks go by and then I get a statement for credit card. It shows 8000 RMB charge. I call the credit card company back up and told them that I had cancelled the card before the transaction. They said they would investigate and get back to me. I found in my next statement they reversed the charge phew! .
Happy cheonging!
A smart move.... I ll make sure i save all my credit card company numbers in my HP.....

Thanks for sharing....

Old 19-11-2006, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 18
youallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to allyouallsonice? is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinoview View Post
A smart move.... I ll make sure i save all my credit card company numbers in my HP.....

Thanks for sharing....
Oh my, wait your hp also kena stolen! Better remember everything in your brian.
Old 20-11-2006, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youallsonice? View Post
Oh my, wait your hp also kena stolen! Better remember everything in your brian.
ya... actually i am quite afraid of going china... kept hearing of scram cases over there do make me siam of that place but sometime on business trips, bo bian have to go....
Old 06-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Clinton168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Warning > People going to Kuming > Dali >Lijiang > Zhongdian.

Lots of traps in Lijiang and Zhongdian. (Not sure about Kuming and Dali)

In Lijiang, and Zhongdian
> Massage salon in hotel. Make sure you negotiate the price before hand!! Ask if room is free? What is the package for the price. Usually they will give you cheap price, but once you are done, the will ask a few guys to come in and talk about the price!!! Most likely you will pay more than 1000 RMB!!!
Me try the message in the hotel after the tour guide warn not to try and must negotiate the price before sex. I negotiate the price of rmb 300. But still have to come up 700 rmb. They charge me the room charge!!!!

> Taxi driver (Or people in street) asking to go for naked show and cheap sex. Never go unless you want to empty your wallet or credit card. They will tell you is a show, no obligation for sex. But once in the room, they will body massage you, then next girl will come in and will service you until you cum! Next come to $$$$. Same story... few guys will come in. Price for room, price for body massage, price for sex.... !!!
Tour guide warn and told me that few of his clients had this incident. When i went to the old city in lijiang, taxi will ask me weather to go for naked show. wooo... lucky know before hand.
Old 07-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
like2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylike2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sextus_maximus View Post
It's rare that I post on these forums. I don't come to PRC very much any more. .... for credit card. It shows 8000 RMB charge. I call the credit card company back up and told them that I had cancelled the card before the transaction. They said they would investigate and get back to me. I found in my next statement they reversed the charge phew! . We got lucky that time ... very lucky! We learnt a big lesson that day! Not long after that I discovered these forums .. very helpful and can prevent you from being conned! Thought I would share this in case anyone encounter this issue. We lost 500 RMB vs. 8500 RMB.

Happy cheonging!
Some day these crooks will discover the credit card cancellation option and I wonder what they would do to ensure payment. Always opt for a decent drinking hole or ktv joint of your choice.
Old 07-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosityz View Post
ya... actually i am quite afraid of going china... kept hearing of scram cases over there do make me siam of that place but sometime on business trips, bo bian have to go....

You also heard and see many acidents on the road right ? Including many fatal ones... Does that mean u dont use the road ?

Be a frog in a well ?

This thread is for bro here to learn n be wiser. Not to hide yourself....

Old 07-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clinton168 View Post
. They charge me the room charge!!!!
That's a New item...

Watever, if they wanto get yr money these conmen ll cum out we all kinds of excuses n item....

Like those "hei dian" ktv....the beers is 30rmb...but the lady's drink in wat appear like a milk ll be 300rmb per glass...haha....

Looks like places of Tourist Attractions...is best keep for just sight seeing.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1