The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 01-10-2019, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Scout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

FR from recent noob trip, 2 Homies.
Thanks bro NoNo for the tip.

KTV
M2 KTV near Harmoni
choice of 600/800/1.2
600 - some milfy some decent, 1 was SYT Look
800 - strangely looked worse than 600, except for 1
1.2. - all in white top, but with attitude, never smile,

Chose the 600 and 800. Friendly chatty but playability low.
but good companionship. can't even AR!
Left after 2.5hrs

Fame Spa
thumbs up for this, good massage with decent rooms
Gals not too bad, with all options available

Octopuss
Reach there at night building was old and dead.
The place looked worse off than Fame but was more pricey.
Waited for like 15mins as they were arranging, decided to cancel and head back to fame.

Major dissapoint was M2. Heard Modena playability very high?
any bros can enlighten.
Old 01-10-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Closest ferry terminal is Harborbay, 10min car ride to Farmland Hotel
Where's farmland hotel?

Its 15+ mins walk (for those who knows how to) base on my walking speed and 5 mins taxi ride to Formosa,hehehe...

Whether i am in Area A or Area B or in BCS area, Utama area or Kampong Bule area, i notice no matter which angle i moved to, i can see Formosa Residence's building standing tall up,hehehe...

Formosa Residence is just behind Formosa Hotel (few foot steps away each other,hehehe...). And i think when i 1st started Batam, i learned from seniors that this Formosa Hotel is in the middle of everywhere Nagoya.

How true is it i am not sure. But today, i realized it can be quite true today. An indeed iconic location and that should be in the next 25 years as well. I am not foreseeing too many high storey buildings that would cover/block this Formosa Residence as yet in the years to come,hehehe...just my guess.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-10-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
...i'm imagining how u are going to turn that hotel upside dwn & wonder how many of yr regular hotels in btm can take in such big no. of 151 guests.
I dont have such big head to wear such big hat as yet,hehehe....but i knew of someone who does,hehehe...see below, how many tour buses were used to cater for so many tourists. Say average 25 person per bus?

Photo above was taken in Harbour Bay ferry terminal just outside Wey Wey stretch of restaurants on friday evening,hehehe...so 151 is not impossible, just a matter how one choose to organize it. I am in Batam to rest and relax, occasionally will bring a few friends over to get a taste of my version of heaven on earth. Bring too many people means extra stress, and this is especially so when EVERYONE starts having their own idea/s. Worse still, if one idea would contradict with another. Impossible to make everyone in the whole group happy.

Most who are with me, are mainly like-minded bros who share similar perception. And i can barely find more than 10 who are like that, let alone 151 of them.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 01-10-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Where's farmland hotel?

Its 15+ mins walk (for those who knows how to) base on my walking speed and 5 mins taxi ride to Formosa,hehehe...
15mins walk to Formosa? Wow!

===============

Q-LIST IS CLOSED. DO NOT UPZ ME

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 01-10-2019 at 07:04 PM.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
All Sport Massage outlets have back-stepping. The therapists, once they begin their routine, will ask you “‘mau injak gak?”

You didn’t get that question..?
Aiyar! Kena short changed by the cute syt therapist 🤨
Old 01-10-2019, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Ccmj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
All Sport Massage outlets have back-stepping. The therapists, once they begin their routine, will ask you “‘mau injak gak?”

You didn’t get that question..?
What it means? Google translate”want step a not” lol
Old 01-10-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccmj View Post
What it means? Google translate”want step a not” lol
yes, mean u want her to stand on you and using her leg to massage for u.....she will then put a towel on you while you lie face down......if your girl not so heavy think will be nice.
Old 01-10-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Eddyserpico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout View Post
Fame Spa
thumbs up for this, good massage with decent rooms
Gals not too bad, with all options available

Bro can pm how much u spend
Hehe heading to batam this friday 4d3n
Sadly with my family so i can only massage cannot tapao

Heading to utama on sunday while they do thier massage at nagoya spa central.

So if fame if ok will head there on friday hehee

(If its good will make do with mattress yo)
Old 02-10-2019, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongster90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4d3n with family, no tabao only massage and eat shouldnt cost u more than 500sgd well all depends on what you eat and how many dependants you have with you.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Chiongster90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmmmm normally i don't post much because i'm too lazy to type.

I'm not a pro so please bear with me.

I went there last year june alone and this year jan with friends and family. Had great time there.

I always goes to harbour bay for some reason i prefer there over batam centre. Yup, horizon ferry. Best. hahah because business class got priority queue and lounge

For hotel wise i always goes to BCC, well because i got a indo friend who owns a hp shop in bcs. Every night around 7 or 8 he will close his shop and bring me around whenever i travel there.

Here are some place i always go:
JJ KTV
Alishan KTV
Massage in Batam City Hotel
Octopuss

I always like to go to this duck king restaurant somewhere near to alishan ktv. Please pardon me because my friend brought me around so i got no idea whats the address.
Old 02-10-2019, 10:33 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiongster90 View Post
Hmmmm normally i don't post much because i'm too lazy to type.

I always like to go to this duck king restaurant somewhere near to alishan ktv. Please pardon me because my friend brought me around so i got no idea whats the address.
There is one inside nagoya mall

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
4 wives. Was tat the max for him? How he manage sia. U need to have mthly or passive income to maintain tat kind of family plus his children.
Not so sure if its the max, but i dont think he REALLY marry the girls type (as in legally married in Batam). Each time i see him, he is only with one girl and practically a different one each time, maybe 1 or 2 children around. He got a bit of a problem walking too,hehehe...

As about his income status, well...some who could spare more than S$40k to buy 2 houses out of practically nowhere and barely stays in it. Should be fairly well-to-do enough from my perspective.

Quote:
For me i think max 2 udah cukup. And i am not kidding u when i said 20 years ago one can easily book 2 cewek. Those days if u are serious with them they are more than willing to marry u. Most of them do not like "marrying" different man every day. Life tough those days cos of the world financial crisis and Indon was very hard hit.
Those girls 20 over years ago should be old ladies by today. If the girls today in Indonesia knows how to think right, they should know their beauty or charisma depleted as they age. A girl can be very pretty at age 16 to 23 but once married or give birth, they definitely age a lot. And added with another few more years to working and taking of family, their market value is at best up to 10 years. So, find a good reliable man (a silver spoon perhaps as not easy to find one in Gold,hehehe..) if they ever met one and treat him well.

Something i would shared to every good/better girl i met in Batam.

Quote:
I knew of an indian tamu at TBK. I ever saw him booking 4 ceweks. He looked like a retiree to me. U can also enjoy like those uncle. But not till 4 wives. Headache...
Agreed with your points. 4 wives...its not going to be just simple headache, let alone one has on average 1 or 2 kids...which makes up of about 8 kids. Not the kind of life i want in Batam. Very stressful man...

4 ceweks is however ok to me,hehehe...just bonk and forget type. But definitely not as wife.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 02-10-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPopGer View Post
Since u have so many coupons on hand nw & will be expecting more, any plans for a massive gathering in batam? Not 151 ppl but at least 20 isn't a bad idea.
Already did, just that it wasnt meant for cheonging but more on bringing aunties and unless along during Nov 2019. It also end of 2019 soon and i need to prepare for my CNY 2020 Batam trip hence my hands are a bit tight here.

If the horizon coupon promotion extended till after 2020, who knows i may just organize a trip with everyone i knew in this forum during a weekday?

Free coupons...hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPopGer View Post
So long ago since u organize batam outing.
I am thinking of one bus-load of people in it this time round,hehehe...imagine, just imagine...one bus load of people stepping into a KTV, a massage shop, a food court or a Spa.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 02-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
I went recently and stayed in a condo apartment in the harbourbay area instead. Near M one there, told the Grab driver that it's safe and he drove in tho.....
Is that Bayerina Apartment at Harbour Bay?

How is the stay? Mosquitoes? Amenities? And on which floor did you stayed in?

I asked cos this is my 2nd choice of Batam Apartment to buy/rent,hehehe...

Thank you.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 02-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
It was me bro, forgot about the regulatuons(no URL allowed)
Tho i prefer not to have external link out of the forum itself but this forum actually allows it, so long those Links linking out of SBF forum does not conflict with the its interest and/OR is a shopping site that tries to sell something (to make profit) where people would benefit financially (w/o paying) from it. I think not just this forum, other more commercial forums were all like that too.

Example : You sell chicken rice inside a rented compound of a coffee shop, just outside your shop within your eye view at the sitting area you see someone touting around,trying to sell what you are selling, i can be sure no one paying RENTAL to that coffee shop will like it,hehehe...

The same example above can also be applied to the taxi situation in Batam tourist spot too. Mafia taxi (or those conventional non-meter-ed taxi) in Batam pays "tax" aka "Antrian Fee" (something i learned not long ago), hence they cannot allow online taxi (like Grab/GoCar etc) who didnt pay up to operate in the same area.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=...8#post19184308

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=...6#post19186636

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?p=...1#post19188911

Make sense?

Batam taxi situation is a lot like SBF,hehehe...putting myself in their shoes or looking at situation/s from their perspectives, then would i be able to better understand,hehehe...

*sorry, a bit long-winded here,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Thanks btw for the share
You share a bit, i share a bit, a more complete information can be created on the internet. Nobody can know everything but i can just keep learning along the way (which is what i am doing everyday).

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1