The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-05-2020, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
With ur fav mint? But unlikely since you should be quite laojiao when she was still here...

where got lao jiao? i am still a noob.
Old 09-05-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Man charged with meeting another person for dinner during COVID-19 circuit breaker period

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...3826?cid=FBcna

This is the main law shaping the WL scene.
And it's not just a $300 fine for breaking it.
Stay home should be the only option. For those who likes to take risk can always go ahead.

After all, high risk period is often the best time for the best returns
Old 09-05-2020, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Man charged with meeting another person for dinner during COVID-19 circuit breaker period

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...3826?cid=FBcna

This is the main law shaping the WL scene.
And it's not just a $300 fine for breaking it.
Control order to prevent spread of COVID-19 deemed to have come into operation on 7 Apr 2020 and continues in force for a period of one year beginning on that date. Technically only after 06 Apr 2021, assuming no further extension, then you will not be charged if caught by authority.

look forward to 2021 mate. haha
Old 09-05-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Wow, she is the rare few who looks better IRL
I would not have look for her based on this photo

Very bad PS, if not I would have met her sooner
Wasted sia

On side note, no surprise that my top 3 are:
1. OG Angel
2. This Angel
3. The other Angel

Time to look for another profile pic also
wait what...
this SS that bro franco posted is the "shop angel"?
barely looks like her.

been a long time since I've came on here to "control the urges"
but shop angel was one of my few escapades before I stopped any visits from the early part of the year. Miss that long pair of legs, slim waists and smooth boobs. Have since deleted my WC app too since the start of CB to prevent incessant stalking.

Great to hear she is well.
Old 09-05-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
wait what...
this SS that bro franco posted is the "shop angel"?
barely looks like her.

been a long time since I've came on here to "control the urges"
but shop angel was one of my few escapades before I stopped any visits from the early part of the year. Miss that long pair of legs, slim waists and smooth boobs. Have since deleted my WC app too since the start of CB to prevent incessant stalking.

Great to hear she is well.
i prefer the Candy in the same shop...
Old 09-05-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 14
heilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheilancer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My favorite top 3:
1. Mint / Sara
2. Laura
3. Seven Princess

Adele would be no. 1, but unfortunately I cannot book her anymore.
Old 10-05-2020, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jasonfishy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by horny099 View Post
Please pm me! miss mint
Same here can pm me mint's douyin. Thanks
Old 10-05-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3519 / Power: 15
jessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond reputejessieisabitch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonfishy View Post
Same here can pm me mint's douyin. Thanks
Think don't bother. No sound no picture.
Old 10-05-2020, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Wah Bro... Looking at this is quite depressing. I stopped chionging since somewhere in March when the situation was starting to get really bad... And frankly this has been the longing since I've gone without either a Ktv or Massage session since I started chionging about 13-14 years ago. I mean at the start I was lauding it as a good time to rest up and save on vit M but almost close to 2 months in for me I'm really starting to feel it..

Having no physical intimacy (self satisfaction non-included) for the past weeks is slowly making me consider the risk/reward ratio of trying to find a willing accomplice for a quickie, and my concentration levels are at an all time low.. Rational thinking is slowly getting thrown out the window too.... Really hope that some forms of normalcy will return soon, before me and I believe many of the Bros here go crazy...
Old 10-05-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Control order to prevent spread of COVID-19 deemed to have come into operation on 7 Apr 2020 and continues in force for a period of one year beginning on that date. Technically only after 06 Apr 2021, assuming no further extension, then you will not be charged if caught by authority.

1 year? Not after 1st can relax a bit Liao? Can’t be that GL close for a year right?
Old 10-05-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps of interest:

30 women arrested for suspected vice activity, 19 men fined for breaching CB measures after police raids

https://mothership.sg/2020/05/police...ice-men-fined/
Old 10-05-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 13
roastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant futureroastedbird has a brilliant future

Can someone share mint tik tok witth me pls? Thx
Old 10-05-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 15
xDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant futurexDylan has a brilliant future

Any bro care to share mint DOUYIN? I'm missing her already. TIA
Old 11-05-2020, 12:32 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ramrod8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently noticed a few new faces like this one? Wonder where they come from in these times.

http://www.impmm2.com/girl.php?id=3400
Old 11-05-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Is this mint douyin even real? I have asked for a share for a bit and never got it. I assumed its just trolls.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1