The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-05-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Starting to see more WLs surfacing on WeChat ahead of next week's Phase 1. They seem to think that the lockdown will be completely over then lol
Old 30-05-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 4
midnightwalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If strictly following the "Phases" . Phase 2 will be the "allowed" phase to go right.
Old 30-05-2020, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Starting to see more WLs surfacing on WeChat ahead of next week's Phase 1. They seem to think that the lockdown will be completely over then lol
Guys need to be careful and lead in the right direction, otherwise big gana ...
Old 30-05-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Even if Phase 2 comes in a few weeks' time, still cannot get a massage at a clean shop. Anyone feeling body aches because you find yourself working beyond office hours? And that comes about because there isn't much difference between working and non-working hours?
Old 30-05-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Even if Phase 2 comes in a few weeks' time, still cannot get a massage at a clean shop. Anyone feeling body aches because you find yourself working beyond office hours? And that comes about because there isn't much difference between working and non-working hours?
I am yearning for a Thai massage to "crack" my back...

Zara
Old 30-05-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

sigh, body aching but must observe rules of CB
Old 30-05-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLRR View Post
sigh, body aching but must observe rules of CB
You can visit salons that offer hair wash. Usually, there is some head massage as part of it. And a bit of shoulder massage.
Old 31-05-2020, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You can visit salons that offer hair wash. Usually, there is some head massage as part of it. And a bit of shoulder massage.
hai...those are not enough.. (if you know what I mean )

oh well, guess have to wait...
Old 31-05-2020, 04:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I am yearning for a Thai massage to "crack" my back...
same also, stiffness like rock
Old 31-05-2020, 04:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2435 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
Guys need to be careful and lead in the right direction, otherwise big gana ...
Yeah those MLs and whoever is planning to visit these girls are playing with fire. Just because gahmen is soon going to allow social gatherings of up to 5 people doesn't mean it is safe to have fun already. If these girls see 5 to 10 guys per day their chances of getting the virus are unbelievably high, esp from those asymptomatic cases. If you have a CO at home and you kena the virus and contact tracing, i wish you the best of luck.
Old 31-05-2020, 05:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Yeah those MLs and whoever is planning to visit these girls are playing with fire. Just because gahmen is soon going to allow social gatherings of up to 5 people doesn't mean it is safe to have fun already. If these girls see 5 to 10 guys per day their chances of getting the virus are unbelievably high, esp from those asymptomatic cases. If you have a CO at home and you kena the virus and contact tracing, i wish you the best of luck.
Yes, there is still old folks at home. If you spread to them and they suffer, you will be left with guilt if proven you got the disease from ML.

Guys who still go:
1. Blatant disrespect to all Singaporeans who are working together to comply with CB laws so that our lives can get back to normal.
2. KC'ed guys who insist on supporting their favorite ML.

MLs who still work:
1. Have mountains of debt to pay to the point money>health
2. Milk the benefits of being exclusive. I.e. demand greater than supply.

Clearly, these MLs are willing to risk health over money and probably have no regrets being caught , charged and send back at most. They probably have no feeling already and milk all they can, with little or no intention of returning. I am speaking in a general sense.
Old 31-05-2020, 06:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
No lah.

Thanks for sharing Bamei's photo.
I do missed those nice time with her, "chasing" her all around cos of relocation.
Old 31-05-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Just because gahmen is soon going to allow social gatherings of up to 5 people doesn't mean it is safe to have fun already. If these girls see 5 to 10 guys per day their chances of getting the virus are unbelievably high, esp from those asymptomatic cases. If you have a CO at home and you kena the virus and contact tracing, i wish you the best of luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Guys who still go:
1. Blatant disrespect to all Singaporeans who are working together to comply with CB laws so that our lives can get back to normal.
2. KC'ed guys who insist on supporting their favorite ML.
I feel everyone really has to cooperate and keep the big picture in mind, during peace time we chiong and have fun it's fine but things now are really serious, if the virus doesn't hurt you or your loved ones, it already has hurt everyones pockets. It will still have some effect on you. I know not easy to tahan a couple of months without action but pls exercise some self restrain at this time. The worst of economic sufferings are yet to come. The sooner we can get rid of this virus and get back to normalcy the better.
Old 31-05-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
same also, stiffness like rock
Everyday sit at home in same position.. last time at least can walk around go meetings etc... will visit a clean Thai massage shop once it is allowed... hope the masseuse that does the "cracking" best still around...

Zara
Old 31-05-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, that's my target too to get a good solid clean massage when it's safe.
For now up mountain abit chill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Everyday sit at home in same position.. last time at least can walk around go meetings etc... will visit a clean Thai massage shop once it is allowed... hope the masseuse that does the "cracking" best still around...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1