The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-07-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
wow suddenly rise of xue er
She needs no rising lol.. Already seasoned and proven liao.. Her regulars will know her standard is already there..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 07-07-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
More interested in Barry's FR on Tina.

Perhaps, he's delirious now in her room as we speak lol
Having his supper haha!
Old 07-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
She needs no rising lol.. Already seasoned and proven liao.. Her regulars will know her standard is already there..
sound good to try too haha! shall wait for Barry too!
Old 07-07-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
More interested in Barry's FR on Tina.

Perhaps, he's delirious now in her room as we speak lol
Slurping yummy boobies
Old 07-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post
One more piece of wisdom to share before I call it a night...

Whatever we are doing, the PRC pussies have already done their homework on us. They know our mindset. They know our spending power. They know our emotional attachments. They know us more than we know them. If not why would they spend thousands getting student passes, singer passes,work permits just to land on our shores? You think they come here to find love?

Many bros here should be below 30.

Just sharing my 2 cents worth.

Don't be silly.

It's still a transaction.
Relaxing and chance upon this post.
Thought that there is some truth to it.
SIC
Old 07-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Hi, I wanna share some of my experience when I booked Xue Er as recommended by some of the bros here.

Looks: quite pretty I like
Boobs: maybe C?
Service: shiok.

So it's been awhile la since I last go for ML. Unfortunately I showered alone, after come out got some simple massage which is pretty average while having chat. After that when the action started, sibei shiok with her body and boobs and tongue touching all over my back and butt.

Then flip over for the main attraction and the BBBJ was really feelsgood, cause idk if I can anyhow roam so I nvr anyhow move my hands, sensing that she went ahead and move my hands to her very soft boobs move my hands to finger her. The CIM part was shiok too and she took it all in while I was coming until I finish, told me I cum alot LOL.

Definitely will go back again if I got M again hahaha.
So can finger her but cannot paint her right?
Old 07-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
SIC
wa bro, went to 2019 and dig up ah? haha!
Old 07-07-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
SIC
Don't get KCed, dude. Perhaps you need to experience it to learn from it.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
wa bro, went to 2019 and dig up ah? haha!
Waiting for recharge ..... dig here and there, and found this.
If not ok to repost, I’ll delete it bro. Sorry
Old 07-07-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Waiting for recharge ..... dig here and there, and found this.
If not ok to repost, I’ll delete it bro. Sorry
No la bro, i'm chill no worry!! haha! just surprise. ya agree with bro fran, don't get kc can already
Old 07-07-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Don't get KCed, dude. Perhaps you need to experience it to learn from it.
That post was good
Thanks Franco senior.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
No la bro, i'm chill no worry!! haha! just surprise. ya agree with bro fran, don't get kc can already
Cool bro.
Need to remind myself about KC thingy at times.
And share with other bros. We are in it somewhat together
Old 07-07-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Innocent question

Can tarma with Xue Er and her housemate?
Old 07-07-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Innocent question

Can tarma with Xue Er and her housemate?
1) It's not Aimee.

2) she's not around all times

3) you wouldnt want to.
Old 07-07-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3) you wouldnt want to.
Glad you warned him and the others..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1