The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
So what is AV doing about this?

What about MOH and the covid-19 task force? With the unlinked reservoir of covid-19 cases still out there plus the asymptomatic cases, one would have thought that this mw hotel was a cluster waiting to happen? Actually quite strange no cases seemed to be linked from this mw hotel at all? Possibly SE scan not being enforced?
Heard that the safe entry at this hotel for show only.
Old 22-08-2020, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Mw hotel is now the market leader in geylang. They have the largest number of China girls in geylang and business is booming .many of the customers here are rich people and white collar executives.the price range for mw girls start at 100 to 160.there are wealthy old men who book them for hours for both sex and companionship. My regular at level 3 once told me an old man always book her minimum 3 hours for 500 dollars for 2 shots.during this Covid pandemic these girls pussies are gold plated with many cpf old men willing to pay premium for white card holders 😄😃
Old 22-08-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
.many of the customers here are rich people and white collar executives.the price range for mw girls start at 100 to 160.there are wealthy old men who book them for hours for both sex and companionship.
This group sound like those who always go for the min 2-4 session before GL closing. By the way give you 19, nowadays not easy to see the Dec 2001 pioneer batch around.
Old 22-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This group sound like those who always go for the min 2-4 session before GL closing. By the way give you 19, nowadays not easy to see the Dec 2001 pioneer batch around.
retired and take care grandkids
Old 22-08-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
All sim cards need to be registered in order to be activated by the telcos..... unregistered sims are useless.
I think you meant those caught were using ghost sims which were registered and activated using other people's particulars.
That's the offence for which some shops were raided for...... identity theft to register the sims and sell them to 3rd party users.
Thanks for the clarification. At least now I know the risks when using my cheonging sim card.

Last year I had bought from another sbf bro who was selling supposedly unregistered sim cards here in another thread. Met up at MRT and paid $50 for 1 starhub sim card. He assured me it was unregistered and safe to use immediately.

After using it for about 2 weeks, I asked a friend to check out the sim card for me as he works in starhub. Apparently that sbf bro lied to me, the sim card was registered to a work permit worker from malaysia.
Now everytime I use that sim card to cheong, I laughed inwardly as I am supposed to be one Gopinath.... the owner of the sim card

I think I better ditch that sim card since the spf is cracking down on such cases.
Old 22-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes currently this is the one and only biggest brothel in geylang. Every Saturday night you can see many old men waiting downstairs to throwork their cpf money to these china ladies .we are at a dis advantage. We have to book a time slot before we can enter the hotel to see the girl. Once you go up to the room and if you reject the girl they will block your phone number and the other girls from this hotel will blacklist you as well.the pimps who run this hotel work as a syndicate
We can do the same as customers too. Just use another different number when booking them. I have a few prepaid SIM card for such purposes

But anyway this syndicate is no different from trying to rob while there is fire! I will never succumb to these freaking scammers. Won't let them earn a single cent from me, no matter how pent-up my urge is. Just go for those spas now where the gals are reasonably good looking & provides decent service.
Old 22-08-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 0
Sakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySakima deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I did not scan the QR code. Instead I was ask to write my name, nric no, contact no and temperature into a register book on the counter.
All this is self service which I had to do myself. The thermometer provided was not working but the guy just say write any number you feel is your temperature reading today.
Old 22-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MADRIFT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hungry and mad yet no chicken to eat. How long the government plan on starving me?
Old 22-08-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mw hotel is now the market leader in geylang. They have the largest number of China girls in geylang and business is booming .many of the customers here are rich people and white collar executives.the price range for mw girls start at 100 to 160.there are wealthy old men who book them for hours for both sex and companionship. My regular at level 3 once told me an old man always book her minimum 3 hours for 500 dollars for 2 shots.during this Covid pandemic these girls pussies are gold plated with many cpf old men willing to pay premium for white card holders 😄😃
Thank you for the the further information bro.

I just got zapped by a samster linked to this MW hotel scandal

AV needs to its job now.

MOH covid-19 task force needs to do its job now.

Not if but when a Covid-19 cluster takes place from MW hotel(for all you know it possibly has already started??) , the government authorities will be responsible for this mess and shall have to account to the public for not taking any action.

Reopen GL now with the proper health safety measures and put a stop to dangerous illegal places like MW hotel. In fact the girls at MW hotel could even be screened and transferred to the legal GL houses, just like what AV use to do in the 2000s with the young China girls caught along the GL streets at night.

The public is watching
Old 22-08-2020, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Not good to close GL for too long.
Old 22-08-2020, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Where is this MW hotel?
Old 22-08-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Thank you for the the further information bro.

I just got zapped by a samster linked to this MW hotel scandal

AV needs to its job now.

MOH covid-19 task force needs to do its job now.

Not if but when a Covid-19 cluster takes place from MW hotel(for all you know it possibly has already started??) , the government authorities will be responsible for this mess and shall have to account to the public for not taking any action.

Reopen GL now with the proper health safety measures and put a stop to dangerous illegal places like MW hotel. In fact the girls at MW hotel could even be screened and transferred to the legal GL houses, just like what AV use to do in the 2000s with the young China girls caught along the GL streets at night.

The public is watching
Of course you're going to get zapped. This forum has many sections devoted to FL and massage ladies. By your logic, all of these should be shut down too.

And if you think all this should be stopped, then why do you think opening GL is okay? How is GL safer? At least in the hotel the girls are in different rooms and won't pass virus to each other so easily.
Old 22-08-2020, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
retired and take care grandkids
Think so as some guru from our era now MIA liao.
Old 22-08-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Think so as some guru from our era now MIA liao.
PG and MG
Old 22-08-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg141 View Post
Of course you're going to get zapped. This forum has many sections devoted to FL and massage ladies. By your logic, all of these should be shut down too.

And if you think all this should be stopped, then why do you think opening GL is okay? How is GL safer? At least in the hotel the girls are in different rooms and won't pass virus to each other so easily.
Don't think they should be closed, but I just wanna say my opinion on why GL is "safer".

GL WLs have to be screened every month, a COVID test can always be included and if found positive, close contacts can be quickly ring fenced if SafeEntry is enforced. FLs don't, which means MOH will not be able to ring fence the cluster ASAP especially if the customers are not willing to admit they patronised them, though the same can be said for GL if the OKTs don't bother with SafeEntry. The fact that it's harder to track who patronised who for FLs is what makes it more dangerous in cluster containment IMO.

It's also said one of the changes to how GL will operate is that each WL will have her own room so not much difference. I guess if shared amenities like the kitchen etc. needs to be used, a mask can always be worn, up to their own social responsibility really.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1