The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-10-2020, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
The most unique base I been to has got to be Tian Niu most recent stint. Her first place b4 she go Area G. That place i honestly dunno what is it supposed to be..like a big bomb shelter converted to a living space haha. But I like it, feels like a secluded place that Tian Niu was held captive, waiting to serve whenever the master visits

You know I suspect it was first designed to be a nursing home. Cos if you noticed and remember, in the bathroom, there was a big red button by the toilet . The type of emergency button you'd find in a hospitals ward toilets.

However, the lack of elevators refutes my suspicion. So I guess I have no idea too lol.
Old 29-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
The most unique base I been to has got to be Tian Niu most recent stint. Her first place b4 she go Area G. That place i honestly dunno what is it supposed to be..like a big bomb shelter converted to a living space haha. But I like it, feels like a secluded place that Tian Niu was held captive, waiting to serve whenever the master visits
I remember that one. There was a misunderstanding for me and I went to one floor below and could walk in because the door was open and it was empty. That was weird hahaha but it was just a bed and looked like it was ready for another ml.
Old 30-10-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
SG7777boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-xue-er/

Tried her on afternoon
wow she is very sexy … my type of girl …
Throughout the session she will talk with u and make u feel very comfortable plus her massage skill is damn solid …further more she is very patient and no rush … felt so release and her hj is damn good ! Her comment is true, Will RTM.
Old 30-10-2020, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sglonelyguys.online/qing-chuan-massage/

Nice set of photos looks good.

She's one of those who has greatly divided opinion in the years she's been here. All I'll say is that if you can click with her, you'll want to visit her forever.

Anyone shares the same sentiment?
Old 30-10-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Speaking of locations, Ting Bao's place is also quite special. Need some navigational sense to get there.
Old 30-10-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeah she got the "hiao" ah lian vibe about her... even when I see her more recent wechat moment posts she is really fun. For me I think it could also be due to the hotel setting and the upfront payment that affected the session abit. I actually wanted to visit her again to see if the rtm session is better.
I hope she returns someday. It's actually very easy to book her because she prices high and not everyone is keen on that priCe range. Just hopeful.
Old 30-10-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Nope, it could be an interesting conversation topic.
But then get lots of spam SMS from loan sharks and others.
Old 30-10-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6485 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Not difficult la. Just look out for the exact lift lobby/block number (walk around the development a bit), and its easy from there. Security won't bother , won't even look your way.
Last year when I read about that complicated place, I didn’t even bother to try.... lol.... ok this time I will take on the challenge. I also like to go early n Reece the whole area of ops when visiting unfamiliar territory.... thanks for the heads up!
Old 30-10-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
chionging for the weekend.

went for coco, she wasnt my first choice but first to respond.

location: long walk from mrt, like 10 mins? the area is notorious for housing fls and wls, and before my appointment i saw a police car turning in, so quite unsettling 7/10
looks: 9/10 prettier than the pictures. really chio, she is a syt in my opinion despite how others rate her a milf? she’s a defiinite head turner.
body: 9/10 easily one of the hottest i had this year. would be so nice to fuck that body
sensual: started brightly, i was so excited when she totally strip off and started cat bathing me all the way, but she moved to hj soooo quickly... to be honest, she started well then trail badly... could be me... i dont know... 6/10
massage: felt nice when she was doing it, but didnt feel like it worked to be honest... 7/10
gfe: i think its me, she doesnt take a liking to me... gfe is the bare minimum 5/10
rtm: well... she’s really a looker and really hot, but service doesnt cut it out for me. i’m sure other bros will have much better experience than yours truly... i’ll probably only rtm if im feeling confidence to extract good service out of her haha.
Which Coco?
Old 30-10-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Yes, agreed. Once you know the place, it’s actually damn obvious on how to get there. Not to mention it’s one of the most foot soldiers’ friendly location. It’s at most 2-3 min walk from the mrt with Shelter! Rain or shine also no scare. Compare to the infamous S hill.
I absolutely detest S hill. Only ever made exception to visit some ML there but was always a non-RTM affair due to location. I know most bros don't mind there, especially drivers. But for troopers it is horrendous. Long walk, no shelter, no nearby waiting area (I don't consider that food court near..) and exposed like a sitting duck if ML take forever to give instructions or open doors. Declined quite a lot of ML upon them reveal is S hill..
Old 30-10-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
I remember that one. There was a misunderstanding for me and I went to one floor below and could walk in because the door was open and it was empty. That was weird hahaha but it was just a bed and looked like it was ready for another ml.
Wahaha.. this is both freaky and funny. Imagine you waited on the bed for Tian Niu to appear in empty room. The sound proofing of that base is pretty bad too and sometimes Tian Niu can get carried away and stereo pretty loud

Good memories. Good ML like her hard to come by. Let's hope Good MLs like her gradually appear to improve the scene, both in terms of pricing and quality. I would imagine a lot of the PRC girls dying to come to earn "easy" $$$.. the economy is bad everywhere and vice trade as usual, recession proof!!
Old 30-10-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Speaking of locations, Ting Bao's place is also quite special. Need some navigational sense to get there.
TB place i have a funny experience. First visit, the stupid door not working, so TB say will come down. It was evening so kinda dark. A while later she appeared alone and walked towards the door..as she get near i got a good look..wah not pretty leh..mood dampened but tell myself get it over and done with. Next thing I know, she just open her gate and walked off!! Then I got a text from TB say she coming down now..😆. Suffice to say when the real TB appeared.. Chio Bu !! The rest is history.

Her short stint I recall she said was a "trial" as ML and back then she did mention will make a full comeback..not sure if will materialise now with so much issues on travel. If she returns, definitely top tier ML that most bros will line up to book 😍
Old 30-10-2020, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Travellers in China cool to S'pore move to lift border curbs

Travellers in China were muted in their response to the lifting of Singapore travel restrictions, with many citing the need for a two-week quarantine upon their return as the main inconvenience.

Beginning next Friday, travellers from Victoria, Australia, and China with negative Covid-19 tests will be able to enter Singapore without the need for a quarantine.

But this has not been reciprocated by Canberra and Beijing, which are still keeping their borders shut with certain exceptions.

Read the full report at: https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/ea...t-border-curbs
Old 30-10-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
TB place i have a funny experience. First visit, the stupid door not working, so TB say will come down. It was evening so kinda dark. A while later she appeared alone and walked towards the door..as she get near i got a good look..wah not pretty leh..mood dampened but tell myself get it over and done with. Next thing I know, she just open her gate and walked off!! Then I got a text from TB say she coming down now..😆. Suffice to say when the real TB appeared.. Chio Bu !! The rest is history.

Her short stint I recall she said was a "trial" as ML and back then she did mention will make a full comeback..not sure if will materialise now with so much issues on travel. If she returns, definitely top tier ML that most bros will line up to book 😍
Had a little bit of a chat with her on WeChat recently. Seems like she’s still keen on returning but apparently there’s too much red tape to deal with. She also mentioned that if she does return it’ll probably be for a short stint again. Get the feeling that this might not be something that she wants to do for the long term.

Hopefully the reopening of the border will increase the chances of her returning.
Old 30-10-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
Hahaha quite special indeed. But that damn door!!!! Sometimes can open, sometimes cannot.

But I rather enjoyed it. Easy parking. And after my session with her, I would often workout at the small gym which nobody uses. And cool off at the pool , which also nobody uses. Lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1