The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Everton v Man Utd

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 3-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...anchester-city
Walao, JonesKnows is spot on!!!...the score is indeed 3-1 but the only thing is it is the other way round ...haha...cant believe it...OGS won his MUST WIN game ...the hero tonight against Everton is none other than Bruno Fernandes, their new wonder boy.. he could actually hv scored a hattrick but unselfishly gave the last one to Cavani to score..)..all the 3 were beautiful goals ..tonight all of them played their hearts out n were on fire..so seldom see them play like that.. if they play every game like that, they can become champions !..so OGS is spared for this game...now they hv gone up to 13th on the table with 10 points

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 07-11-2020 at 11:07 PM.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Walao, JonesKnows is spot on!!!...the score is indeed 3-1 but the only thing is it is the other way round ...haha...cant believe it...OGS won his MUST WIN game ...the hero tonight against Everton is none other than Bruno Fernandes, their new wonder boy.. he could actually hv scored a hattrick but unselfishly gave the last one to Cavani to score..)..all the 3 were beautiful goals ..tonight all of them played their hearts out n were on fire..so seldom see them play like that.. if they play every game like that, they can become champions !..so OGS is spared for this game...now they hv gone up to 13th on the table with 10 points
Charlie knows best.

Thought it is dejavu when Bernard open the scoring. But amazing fightback.

Once again, the defensive fort of Fred + McTom proved decisive. A lot had been said about Fred being average...but he got good stamina and I dare say he cover every blade of grass at Goodison Park last night.
His partnership with McTom is excellent.

But take no credit away from our MOTM, Bruno. No VAR/Penalties this time, this guy proved he can score from open play.

I read he wanted to help Cavani for his debut goal becoz he understood the importance of goals to a striker. So, he forego the chance of a hattrick.
Outstanding!

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 08-11-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Charlie knows best.

Thought it is dejavu when Bernard open the scoring. But amazing fightback.

everton did not adopt a high press but tried to play their own style, ended up allowing man u to dictate the play and the defence ball-watched fernandes to score two goals

lindelof allowed calvert-lewin to flick his header on and it led to bernard's goal, he came up short when facing a traditional english targetman

congrats to cavani on breaking his duck!

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 09-11-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !...the next match is against West Brom after the international break..looks like this is another hard match for them...they r no push-overs in case OGS & Co thinks so...they will fight to the last drop of their blood...even JM's Spurs now 2nd in the table with super striker Harry Kane took 88 mins this morning to score a goal against them

Last edited by Rickey; 09-11-2020 at 03:24 PM.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:49 AM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
everton did not adopt a high press but tried to play their own style, ended up allowing man u to dictate the play and the defence ball-watched fernandes to score two goals

lindelof allowed calvert-lewin to flick his header on and it led to bernard's goal, he came up short when facing a traditional english targetman

congrats to cavani on breaking his duck!
Great analysis....another reason was the absence of Richarlison. Potential dangerman of the Toffees at the moment. Everton could not win in his absence.
Lucky he couldn't play (serving 3 match ban).

Lindelof always had been a liability...think he did a reckless backpass to DDG very early on and led to DDG in sixes and sevens.
He apologize to DDG thereafter but can see DDG was clearly pissed.
But at the moment, there is no good alternatives for DC...so OGS keeps on using him.

Old 10-11-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great analysis....another reason was the absence of Richarlison. Potential dangerman of the Toffees at the moment. Everton could not win in his absence.
Lucky he couldn't play (serving 3 match ban).

Lindelof always had been a liability...think he did a reckless backpass to DDG very early on and led to DDG in sixes and sevens.
He apologize to DDG thereafter but can see DDG was clearly pissed.
But at the moment, there is no good alternatives for DC...so OGS keeps on using him.
its up to ancelotti to adjust his tactics accordingly, he is using calvert-lewin as targetman to great effect, just happened that richarlison was suspended vs man u and everton missed his pace

i suppose lindelof is OGS best option to pair maguire currently. among the DCs, bailly is injury prone, jones and rojo are condemned liao, fosu-mensah and tuanzebe are young and feature as subs in the league. OGS wanted to sign a DC but woodward went to sign a MC instead, reinforcing an already well-stocked area raises eyebrows. must man u finish 5th in order to spur the glazers to spend money on a DC and AMR to get back into UCL?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 20-11-2020, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v West Brom x-x 3-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54966917
Old 20-11-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v West Brom

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 3-0

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...anchester-city

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 21-11-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Charlie prediction: 2-1
Old 22-11-2020, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow !...the next match is against West Brom after the international break..looks like this is another hard match for them...they r no push-overs in case OGS & Co thinks so...they will fight to the last drop of their blood...even JM's Spurs now 2nd in the table with super striker Harry Kane took 88 mins this morning to score a goal against them
All 3 pundits got it wrong in terms of scores.. but they were all right.. it's a MU win .. 1-0.. against West Brom...they were lucky that fernandes was allowed to retake the penalty when the initial one failed by VAR... overall a strong display by the Red Devils.. they could hv scored another 5 goals against their opponent had it not been for their GK....but their opponents were not easy to beat too...they fought to the very end ...

Last edited by Rickey; 22-11-2020 at 12:46 PM.
Old 23-11-2020, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
All 3 pundits got it wrong in terms of scores.. but they were all right.. it's a MU win .. 1-0.. against West Brom...they were lucky that fernandes was allowed to retake the penalty when the initial one failed by VAR... overall a strong display by the Red Devils.. they could hv scored another 5 goals against their opponent had it not been for their GK....but their opponents were not easy to beat too...they fought to the very end ...
Like deja vu all over again.....looks like the VAR is catching those step off the line too soon by the GK. Many such incidents.
Think the GK will be feeling hard done by after performing a super save.
Maybe last time already such incidents happening, but there was no VAR to catch such cases.

Anyway, back to the match. An ugly uninspired performance.
Both Rashford and Martial again proved they were unreliable infront of the goal. Split second decision was sub par.
Cavani showed good touches but I think his age showed in the high tempo EPL.
Man U was lucky that WBA didn't showed much threat and the midfield and backline did the job.

Think still a long way before Man U can really mount a serious challenge for the title.

Old 25-11-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

Great 4-1 victory against IBFC. Sweet revenge.

Can see this time round, they didn't take things lightly. It is controlling and attacking from the onset.

Cavani was played upfront as main striker and Martial and Rashford was relegated to play as side forwards. Probably OGS pissed off with both of them.

Surprised VDB started alongside Fred as midfield tanks. VDB and Bruno got a good game and both were outstanding. Who needs Pogba???

(Btw, what happened to Pogba? Didn't even make the Subs list)

Bruno got 2 and might even got a hat trick...but he gave the penalty to Rashford. Great guy!

2nd half was terrible and Matic was sub in to shore up the defence.

Final surprise was James got the 4th goal.

Old 25-11-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 310 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Must say Bruno's first goal really reminded me of what Scholes used to love to do - waiting outside the box and thundering in loose balls from corners....

Van der Beek and Cavani had great little touches to set Greenwood on his way to provide the assist for James. Great counter reminiscent of SAF days.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 26-11-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Great 4-1 victory against IBFC. Sweet revenge.

Can see this time round, they didn't take things lightly. It is controlling and attacking from the onset.

Cavani was played upfront as main striker and Martial and Rashford was relegated to play as side forwards. Probably OGS pissed off with both of them.

Surprised VDB started alongside Fred as midfield tanks. VDB and Bruno got a good game and both were outstanding. Who needs Pogba???

(Btw, what happened to Pogba? Didn't even make the Subs list)

Bruno got 2 and might even got a hat trick...but he gave the penalty to Rashford. Great guy!

2nd half was terrible and Matic was sub in to shore up the defence.

Final surprise was James got the 4th goal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Must say Bruno's first goal really reminded me of what Scholes used to love to do - waiting outside the box and thundering in loose balls from corners....

Van der Beek and Cavani had great little touches to set Greenwood on his way to provide the assist for James. Great counter reminiscent of SAF days.
He is the new talisman for the Red Devils...w/o him the team would hv sunk to relegation zone by now and will not be where they r now ...he is on fire now n he reminds us of C Ronaldo many yrs ago when that guy during SAF's time singlehandedly carried his team, ran with the ball from one end to the other n scored goals all by himself while his other teammates were just like spectators watching him play from the stands seeing him run with the ball n kicking in the goals...he was like a one-man team, he was the only 1 in the pitch playing against 11 others from the opposing team...Ought to be made captain of the team replacing Maguire

Next match against the Saints ???

Old 27-11-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

This one is new formation and Cavani looks good as the main striker.

Positives

Telles all good on the left and showed he is worth the $ whipping in wicked crosses which Man U had been lacking all along. With him launching attack from the left, AWB can concentrate on defending the right.

Rashford looks more lively and dangerous playing on the right as compare to the left. Should stick to this. Also to provide an attacking alternative from the right.

Cavani looks influential as the main striker. He didn't score. But he acts somewhat like a pivot in the attacking formation. Holding and distributing the ball, drawing defenders away to free up the 2 side forwards. Fitness looks good and able to rush back to help out in defence in the ending part.
Hardly put a foot wrong.
Midfield teammates are starting to pass the ball to him.

Negative

A lot of good things being said about VDB. Although he fare good in the attacking sense, his performance as DM was poor. Fred was the one holding the fort. Can see the later part, OGS had to call in Matic to shore up the defence.
Hard to think of how to play him. Probably at the moment, he will be good playing in Bruno's position against weaker opponents. Bruno can't be playing in every game now that UCL next stage is more or less assured.
DM pair still McTom and Fred provides the best cover.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1