The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
wah lovemyfans u like got a lot of inside info. got more juicy stories to share?
just curious while waiting for GL to open. might as well read some interesting stories.
What’s the point of juicy if it lacks substance and authenticity... the most important is, one needs solid evidence to back it. Otherwise a sheer waste of time. Yawn!

By the way lovemyfans, aka gogeylang aka Haidilao was a paid runner of OKT Seng @ 1649 @ 2047. He only wrote FR on OKT Seng WLs and even got the audacity to name his WLs Ms GL universe. He is so fucking hilarious and idiotic. Lovemyfans was also protective of his mother who worked for OKT Seng as an OKT Asst. When we criticized and made fun of Lovemyfans’ mum, he got very agitated, highly defensive and hit the roof in no time. Ah! This is what I called juicy news with substance and with genuine fact! No one can POFMA me as all of these are in the SBF record. Anyone can run a search on it. If you can’t find these juicy news about lovemyfans, let me know and I shall be happy to help you. 😁😆🤣😂

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-01-2021, 02:44 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
What’s the point of juicy if it lacks substance and authenticity... the most important is, one needs solid evidence to back it. Otherwise a sheer waste of time. Yawn!
Yah so next time you shut you cheebye mouth.

As for me, the evidence is in all that you posted what.

I thought you said you going to ignore my posts? LOL What a lame reply. Can't defend yourself. You want to talk about your rep points again? No money to buy Xbox and play proper games, can only play exchange points games and be 'powerful' on a sex forum, ah LOSER?

You want evidence that you are a DUA PAO SIAN AND LOSER? So easy.

You say you won't sue me, right? Try to act smart. READ THE BELOW:

COME SUE ME YOU FUCKFACE.

Next time no ability to find out how I am, no money to engage lawyer, don't DUA PAO SIAN say you going to sue people lah. You think you can use rep points to sue people, ah? HAHAHA Nobody making up stories. You are a fucking LOSER. You did write that People owe you money when nobody does. Nobody owe you money you can imagine that you donate the money to charity. All can read back your posts. Welcome to prove me wrong and show you got some substance and not some hot air.

SUE ME FUCKFACE

I can fuck you all day all night and you can do nothing about it.
Old 19-01-2021, 02:30 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Just finished 3 zoom meetings today (i.e. 2 overseas + 1 local) ... very hectic indeed.

That’s all for now,
MaXx
HAHAHAHAHA rental car driver talking. Nobody says they are going for zoom meeting lah. People just say later got online meeting. Who the hell specifies 'zoom'? People don't even bother to make a distinction between online or not.

2 overseas + 1 Local...some more. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRYING SO HARD TO SHOW YOU WORK IN AN OFFICE AND FAILING MISERABLY.

YOU ARE SO FUCKING LAME.

FUCKFACE, COME SUE ME.

MaxLoser is a useless piece of shit with no ability to sue,

lovemyfans
Old 19-01-2021, 02:37 PM
SamSter

UPDATE ON MAXLOSER'S PERSONAL THREAD

MaxLoser has a personal FR thread in which he, and he alone can post.

1. Why did MaxLoser start a personal thread? Why he so special and can't just post an FR in the existing threads like everyone else?

The reason is because he has been found out for posting utter nonsense. He even posted FRs on WLs who left months ago. MaxLoser has to start his own thread otherwise he would be bombed left, right and centre for his useless FRs; and this lame ass can't reply. In short, he had to start his own thread to avoid people spitting on his FRs.

I left pictures of shit on his thread once and it was there for about a day. The idiot never pay $ to sustain his thread. After he paid up, the photos of shit were removed. Fucking funny. HAHAHA

2. Why does MaxLoser have such a privilege? Is it because of his powerful reputation points??

Oh no lah. His thread is the same as those FL OKTs in the FL section. Offer forum boss $ and you can have your own thread too. MaxLoser is a 'professional' FR writer and an OKT runner dog so he started his own thread.

3. Why is the thread hidden now?

Because MaxLoser is a dumb dog. He started an exclusive thread and then hid it because he scared people see. Can't get any dumber than this.

Max Fuckface come sue me,

lovemyfans
Old 21-01-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

https://bbcbreakingnews.com/2021/01/...fter-covid-19/

Covid-19 has truly devasted the skin trade...wonder how many GL okts are able to survive this pandemic?
Old 21-01-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
https://bbcbreakingnews.com/2021/01/...fter-covid-19/

Covid-19 has truly devasted the skin trade...wonder how many GL okts are able to survive this pandemic?
Beginning of the end - 2021 is a sabbath year - with the Demon-crats in power - 7 year countdown to the day of the Lord
Old 21-01-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
He say pandemic will last not 1 year but 2 3 4 years..... why reporter nv ask him about GL?
They confirm rehearse b4 start to interviewed and avoid some sensitive ans. They confirm wont put GL in their mind as this biz they are not interested at all.
Old 22-01-2021, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 11
loyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond reputeloyang222 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
PCC and just forget abt geylang reopening
That is really sad to hear that.
Old 23-01-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

I also think so, wait long long
Old 23-01-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Covid-19 vaccine poll

Quote:
Am not surprised to witness a significant rejection on the vaccine jab if a national level poll is conducted. Out of 10 of my colleagues in my department, 4 said they prefer to adopt a “wait and see” approach. 🤣

Indonesia government has just kicked off the vaccination process using sinovac with efficacy of 65.3%. Outside China, Indonesia is the only country that has started using Sinovac.
Brazil, Turkey - both have purchased the Sinovac vaccines and these are being distributed.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/07/b...e-sinovac.html
Old 23-01-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

GL will be history like legal prostitution in hong kong which ended in 1935

No need to wait for the re-opening as by then the brothels will be dead financially unless the premises is owned by them

Looks like the massage spas is the new legal brothels now
Old 23-01-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by simnon View Post
GL will be history like legal prostitution in hong kong which ended in 1935

No need to wait for the re-opening as by then the brothels will be dead financially unless the premises is owned by them

Looks like the massage spas is the new legal brothels now
The last time I checked, prostitution IS still legal in Hong Kong
Old 23-01-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2299 / Power: 19
zinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Im so lost without geylang...haiz
Old 23-01-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

mostly done back for good...

life post covid aka PCC days have arrived...
Old 23-01-2021, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
The last time I checked, prostitution IS still legal in Hong Kong
I mean the brothels are not legal as in geylang where a few prostitutes gather in one particular house/apartment

I understand girls operating in some buildings such as Fiji is legal as one girl per apartment similar to our Petain Road which you are right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1