The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2020, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Pattaya

Nice update...
Upped...

Seems like now are good timing to start exploring outside BKK.
Businesses are opening and normal tourists cannot come yet...
Can be a choice for 25/7 to 28/7 long weekend...

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 19-07-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya

Like a kid in a candy store
Old 20-07-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

kit teung pattaya mak mak

Last edited by hoosdathu; 14-08-2020 at 02:11 AM.
Old 25-08-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
minnylo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

nasi pattaya?
Old 10-09-2020, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

In Pattaya for a short 5 nights trip with family, drove 10+ hours from Chiangmai and check in to 2 hotel here using the Thai govt 40% discount price for hotel and food.....quite good deal and kids enjoy the seaside.

Last night catch up with bro Soi 6 for dinner and drove around to see the darkness of many bar area.....so many shops are closed and will be still close till maybe next year waiting for vaccine and waiting for tourist to be back......quite a sad sight.

Will be back to Chiangmai tomorrow morning with another 10+ hours drive waiting.....bye bye Pattaya, see you next time (I will come back again not with family)
Old 10-09-2020, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 15
havock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to allhavock27 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
In Pattaya for a short 5 nights trip with family, drove 10+ hours from Chiangmai and check in to 2 hotel here using the Thai govt 40% discount price for hotel and food.....quite good deal and kids enjoy the seaside.

Last night catch up with bro Soi 6 for dinner and drove around to see the darkness of many bar area.....so many shops are closed and will be still close till maybe next year waiting for vaccine and waiting for tourist to be back......quite a sad sight.

Will be back to Chiangmai tomorrow morning with another 10+ hours drive waiting.....bye bye Pattaya, see you next time (I will come back again not with family)
Nice bro soi 6 still around...
Send regards to him bro thanks
Old 13-09-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

got an update from a friend living in pattaya
outside the massage parlours got many FLs standing
they asking for 300-500 baht for short time
dont know is ladyboy or not
sorry i cant go there to verify
Old 20-09-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

With tourists not being able to enter the country, there won't be any demand n business won't picked up.
End of the day without tourism, Thailand is as good as dead.
Old 29-10-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Greetings,

Currently, living in Pattaya! Pinup and Palace Agogo have many SYTs available for bar fines! In LK METRO, Lady Love and paradise Agogos are the best for SYTs! It's a buyer's market, come on down and party!
Soi 6, as usual, it's wild with attractive young girls wants to drink and take you upstairs!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 30-10-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
5555 You still alive! Have you been enjoying life during the pandemic?
Greetings,

Yes, it's a buyer's market in Pattaya during Covid-19 crisis! All the SYTs from top bars are willing to negotiate and accept cheaper rates! So come on down and enjoy yourselves! Recently, many
rich Mainland Chinese are invading Pattaya, they don't smoke or throw monies around but they do buy lots of drinks and bar fine multiple dancers!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 10-12-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Pink Baby

What pandemic? Business is booming on Soi Boomerang. It’s like a mini-LK Metro. What was a kinda sleepy back soi in March has blossomed into a full-blown night entertainment zone. There are about a half dozen a-go-go and gentlemen bars.

Pink Baby opened up on Aug 29 and it’s not the newest bar on the soi. It’s Japanese run, so the staff look like SYTs. They seem to have a happy hour and run promos, so check out their Facebook page. YouTube also has some videos showcasing the small soi as well as Soi 15.
Old 10-12-2020, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Pink Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
What pandemic? Business is booming on Soi Boomerang. It’s like a mini-LK Metro. What was a kinda sleepy back soi in March has blossomed into a full-blown night entertainment zone. There are about a half dozen a-go-go and gentlemen bars.

Pink Baby opened up on Aug 29 and it’s not the newest bar on the soi. It’s Japanese run, so the staff look like SYTs. They seem to have a happy hour and run promos, so check out their Facebook page. YouTube also has some videos showcasing the small soi as well as Soi 15.
I'm curious, no tourist in Thailand how to be booming in Pattaya?
How much n how long can the locals sustain the entertainment scene? I seriously doubt..
Old 11-12-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I'm curious, no tourist in Thailand how to be booming in Pattaya?
How much n how long can the locals sustain the entertainment scene? I seriously doubt..
I was there just last weekend, many shops are closed with for rent sign paste on the door. When I say many, it's literally many many... haven't seen pattaya like this before... Main beach road is the same... there's no more jam on the walking street bend anymore.
Old 24-12-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yeah, Beach Rd and Walking St are largely dead. WS bars like Pinup and Palace used to look down on local customers, especially the retirees who came out during happy hour. I was a frequent patron of Pinup until they ungraciously kicked me out one night for “overstaying”. Now they’re hurting, while areas like Sois 6 and Buakhao that attract the expat crowd are still in business and some like Soi Boomerang are even thriving.
Old 21-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

dont know when we can go back and what's left of it....

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1